[3.16] ❄️ Peak Performance Ice Shot Deadeye ❄️ | Deceivingly Tanky | Start>Endgame

need some help not sure if i go north on tree or south on tree. not sure lethality and prime evil or go all way north on tree. at point where get to chose north or south. also not sure want me to do full to phase acrobat too. an keep get all one in that path going north
"
l4ztech wrote:
Getting there slowly. any tips for a new player ?

Hey, just quickly scrolled over your gear by chance and noticed you have the Pierce implicit on your voidfletcher. You really want a corruption with literally any other implicit, other than Pierce, because of how pierce, fork, and chain interact.
Last edited by Scudds on Aug 30, 2021, 9:59:24 PM
"
Scudds wrote:
"
l4ztech wrote:
Getting there slowly. any tips for a new player ?

Hey, just quickly scrolled over your gear by chance and noticed you have the Pierce implicit on your voidfletcher. You really want a corruption with literally any other implicit, other than Pierce, because of how pierce, fork, and chain interact.

Thanks for the TIP! kinda expensive update, but lets see what kind of difrence it will make.

i updated my items since last time, and am doing a bit better everytime.
Last edited by l4ztech on Sep 3, 2021, 12:10:44 PM
What is the boss damage of this like? Any estimation?
I've noticed a lot of the people on poe.ninja are using Sniper's Mark instead of Assassin's Mark, is there some kind of interaction with Hydrosphere that makes this op?
so frost boom get cast when hit or not. when i have with it said i can not use that ability
"
I've noticed a lot of the people on poe.ninja are using Sniper's Mark instead of Assassin's Mark, is there some kind of interaction with Hydrosphere that makes this op?

I think it just does more damage compared to Assassins Mark. The builds on poe.ninja are probably min-maxed enough, so that they don't need extra crit/crit multi or powercharges.

I use Asenaths Chant with Snipers Mark and a Chest with % to Attack Crit Chance and Chance to gain Power Charges. But for Power Charges you could link your hydrosphere with Power Charge on Crit to generate them.

Other than that, theres a video from CaptainLance in which he talks about Vengeant Cascade (Attack Projectiles return to you) together with Hydrophere and Snipers Mark essentially doubling your dmg.
https://pastebin.com/5az8KsxT

Hey, could you take a look at my character? The single target feels REALLY low and i'm looking at what to improve. Looking at POE Ninja they all take a bit of a different approach, so I would like to upgrade this version.

Thank you!
Last edited by Zhildan on Sep 10, 2021, 1:17:22 PM
"
Zhildan wrote:
https://pastebin.com/5az8KsxT

Hey, could you take a look at my character? The single target feels REALLY low and i'm looking at what to improve. Looking at POE Ninja they all take a bit of a different approach, so I would like to upgrade this version.

Thank you!

My gear is on the lower-end as far as DPS goes, using a unique bow, boots make me zoom but offer little DPS. Replacing HH with stygian vise offers lots of room for more DPS or curse on ring (instead of on hands of high templar).

This is against T15 boss and conqueror without HH stacks.

https://streamable.com/kdpb6z
Hello Sir,
Great build, thanks for it :D

I am using some pretty cheap Spine Bow with:
- Adds 108 to 201 Cold damage
- Bow attacks fire an additional arrow
- 10% increased attack speed ( crafted )
and couple other useless stats

and not so long ago, I acidentally crafted Thicket Bow with shaper Influence and with stats like below:
- +2 to level of Socketed Bow Gems
- Socketed SKills deal 20% more attack damage
- adds 3 to 31 lightning damage
- +5 mana gained on kill
- Bow attacks fire an additional arrow
- (benchmark craft for quality for 6L) 21dex 16% quality

I'm wondering, if with that second bow I will be doing bigger DPS than actual one. I'm not able yet to test it, because i didnt link 6L yet (1000 fusing used already) on second bow, to move my main Ice shot skill there.

Any suggestions? :D Or maybe i should sell this second bow and keep trying to craft new bow with cold/dex mod?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info