[3.13] Cold BV (20M DPS) | Tanky | Zoom-Zoom Mapping | All Content | Maven Challenge 4/4 Done

Fixed a video of a Sirus kill with Blade vortex, damage is there, deathless.
Quick view of my gear in the video aswell!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOejbDvfxB0

My copypasted pob: https://pastebin.com/AbRCRzCQ
Is it just me or does bladefall/blade blast for bosses feel super clunky and unreliable? Maybe im doing something wrong?
Build plays very nicely, Singletarget isn't bad either, but its not amazing.
I'm just curious about your claim that it can kill 8-mod the feared.

I mean, the singletarget doesn't really destroy bosses so i'm kinda curious.
That being said, any idea on how to increase singletarget dmge?
Can look at my char through profile !

edit: respecced build a bit and doing a lot more damage, less tanky tho, went for dmge/life jewels instead of chaos res clusters
Last edited by OppaHyuna on Feb 7, 2021, 9:53:22 AM
"
lilflabbers wrote:
Same - my build is pretty much fully functional, having spent about 50 ex or so (got really lucky with a cheap unnerving culling gloves). I'm curious - do you actually keep RF on? My mana regen is quite slow with RF on (not vaal), but POB indicates that you keep yours on.

I keep RF on and my mana regen is still very high. I even have agnostic spec'd.

I do have a lot of mana flask regen mods spec'd on tree and 2x liquid inspiration, 1 x distilled perfection and belt mana flask regen mod.
"
macsdf1 wrote:
How are you keeping ur mana spent at 4000? Seems unrealistic.

My pob says my mana flask regen 8500 mana every 5 secs. 4000 mana spent on last 4 secs are pretty conservative TBH.

I also have divine flesh now with 87% chaos res so RF degen is a lot slower.
"
OppaHyuna wrote:

edit: respecced build a bit and doing a lot more damage, less tanky tho, went for dmge/life jewels instead of chaos res clusters

For single target, when your gears are not min-max'd you would want to use BF/BB (did all Maven conditional challenge this way on two tries - 1 shot for 12 gravity wells and 1 shot all other 3 conditions as she dies so fast)

Now that my gears are semi min-max'd I no longer switch to BF/BB just using BV for everything. A9 Sirus dies during first cast of that rotating cross fire (before the rotating fire comes online). I view that as pretty amazing single target dps.

Did another 70quan the feared with BV and had no death. Killed Atziri before others came online. Rest are easy.
"
MrKuchen wrote:
Is it just me or does bladefall/blade blast for bosses feel super clunky and unreliable? Maybe im doing something wrong?

BF/BB for boss that moves/teleports a lot are clunky (Sirus for example). That is why I view BF/BB as league start only as the mechanism is just not smooth).

BF/BB works well for Maven and Maven arena fights as you want to stay away and nuke the other half of the screen.

Now with half-decent gears I just keep using BV for everything. The feared is not an issue for BV anymore as Atziri gets deleted just as quick by BV.

The "driver" of 6-man the feared runs on Chinese server are Scion Cold BV (with min-max'd gears far better than mine of course).
"
OppaHyuna wrote:

I have switched around the tree a bit, you can check out my profile, now with instant enduring cry for free Endurance charges.

I have seen the equipment of your char, some of which are very nice.

IMO the removal of Divine Flesh in exchange for dps is not worth it. As the extra tankiness is hard to come by from gears and you can do a lot more single target dps by upgrading your gears.

I wouldn't go divergent berserk as a lot of poe.ninja people do as it is "fake" dps, the buff will last 1-2 secs with the high hit-rate of BV.

DPS Upgrade suggestion:

1: Quiver: get 15% extra cold dmg on quiver. Get the 20% conversion on glove (it is a craft, easy to do)

2: Bow: Get one with extra 110+% crit chance to spell. I bought mine with 22ex. the 18% double spell damage ones are too expensive and don't offer significant more damage than the 110% crit chance ones. Unless you are rich enough to get both mods on the same bow.

3: Glove, get culling strike on it. It makes a big difference when fighting big bosses. Normally the last 10% is the hardest 10% now you just ignore.

4: Amulet (I need to do this myself): get a +2 skill ones with life and crit multi/chance. With open/removable suffixes you can guarantee the crit mods by Aug Crit x 2.

5. Clusters: get Blanketed Snow + Vengeful Commander (expensive, roll for yourself) This is a further 20% penetration upgrade.

6: Arcane surge, I am not sure whether your arcane surge is on all the time. I link mine to Arcane cloak and I use Arcane cloak on every cooldown. It is up all the time (Divergent Arcane Surge).
On making exalts:

This build is top tier mapper and boss killer therefore you want to map a lot and kill boss a lot!

I personally choose the A9 + Shaper/Elder/Uelder routes on the Atlas skill tree and run:

Map runs for Sirus - Sirus loot and gathering of Shaper/Elder guardian maps (or just buy them in bulk)

Map runs Shaper/Elder Guardian maps for fragment (With Maven witnessed) -> run The Twisted / The Formed (1 Maven ticket per 2 runs) -> Run Maven herself -> Run Shaper/Elder and Uber Elder

Major stable income are: Un-id watchers eyes.
Occasional: Awakened Gems, Awakener Orb, Maven Orbs, high ilvl bases.

You should generate about 8-15ex per hour doing the above, conservatively speaking.

I have heard good stories about selling havest and farming harbingers but I find boss killing a lot more fun.
POB with Semi min-maxed gears (20M BV dps without vaal RF)

https://pastebin.com/PvSq49LP

260M dps (lol) if using BF/BB switch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info