[3.13] Cold BV (20M DPS) | Tanky | Zoom-Zoom Mapping | All Content | Maven Challenge 4/4 Done

Upgrade some gears. Switch to a much tankier version without losing dps.

https://pastebin.com/Pj7YzERs
Really interested in the build but will you be able to record a sample clear video of T16s ? Or perhaps link one that's similar to your version
Really enjoying zooming with this build atm!
Could you or someone else upload a BOSSKILL with this build? My Single target feel a lil clunky. Feels like im missing something!

Thx for the quick guide! :)
Do you have videos?
I have never recorded a game video before.

I will look into doing that when I have time.

Bossing is mighty fine with just BV (no switch to BB). Killed 8 mod T16 heart of the grove (we all know how overtuned that boss is!) deathless with it just now.
Hello! What's the minimum you'd say this build could work on? I'm pretty poor, but it looks fun!
"
Hazel_Fey wrote:
Hello! What's the minimum you'd say this build could work on? I'm pretty poor, but it looks fun!

I believe you need 50-60ex (mostly spent on weapon / chest armor / cluster / watcher's eye / Empower lvl 4. other slots are either chaos item or can be substituted with cheap items) to feel good.
"
Hazel_Fey wrote:

I spent around 50ex to get some starter gear (including gems)
Same - my build is pretty much fully functional, having spent about 50 ex or so (got really lucky with a cheap unnerving culling gloves). I'm curious - do you actually keep RF on? My mana regen is quite slow with RF on (not vaal), but POB indicates that you keep yours on.
How are you keeping ur mana spent at 4000? Seems unrealistic.
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info