[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
Chromino wrote:

Hi stoudtlr,

very interesting to run Grace without aul's!

You can stack 3x uncompromising and/ or 3× sublime form (or self control) on medium and small clusters to work around aul's uprising and with charisma etc. other steps off manareductions it's defensive a nice variation!

Aul's uprising cost now circa 10 exalt, last league it was priced 20-40 chaos.

Your amulet is interesting too, yes.

Inexorable is much armour and without iron reflexes enduring charges are great, very tanky and overcapped resistances against elemental debuffs valuable also.

But don't you need charisma? When you run discipline, grace, determination?

I wish you much fun for 100!
It's a long way and grind, but a pleasure too!

I'm using one cluster with Uncompromising and Sublime Form and a Megalomaniac with Uncompromising and Raze and Pillage. The 5% reduced on amu and a level 2 enlighten in boots linked to grace, determination, and discipline leaves me with 90 mana unreserved. I know it's not the ideal setup for the build, but a determination corrupted shield is really rare and expensive this league as well. This small change allows all 3 aura's to be run on a budget without needing Golden Oils for Charisma. I'm still using your leveling tree that takes Discord Artisan as well. My profile is open if you're interested in the changes.

With flasks and vaal skills up along with minion blind I'm at 80% evade along with 60K armour and 75/75 block.

Again, I know this setup isn't ideal and I do plan on following your choices more closely once I get everything that is needed, but I think this is a great alternative while trying to save the currency for those last few expensive items. Thanks again for the great guide!
Last edited by stoudtlr on May 8, 2021, 10:10:29 AM
"
stoudtlr wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:

Hi stoudtlr,

very interesting to run Grace without aul's!

You can stack 3x uncompromising and/ or 3× sublime form (or self control) on medium and small clusters to work around aul's uprising and with charisma etc. other steps off manareductions it's defensive a nice variation!

Aul's uprising cost now circa 10 exalt, last league it was priced 20-40 chaos.

Your amulet is interesting too, yes.

Inexorable is much armour and without iron reflexes enduring charges are great, very tanky and overcapped resistances against elemental debuffs valuable also.

But don't you need charisma? When you run discipline, grace, determination?

I wish you much fun for 100!
It's a long way and grind, but a pleasure too!

I'm using one cluster with Uncompromising and Sublime Form and a Megalomaniac with Uncompromising and Raze and Pillage. The 5% reduced on amu and a level 2 enlighten in boots linked to grace, determination, and discipline leaves me with 90 mana unreserved. I know it's not the ideal setup for the build, but a determination corrupted shield is really rare and expensive this league as well. This small change allows all 3 aura's to be run on a budget without needing Golden Oils for Charisma. I'm still using your leveling tree that takes Discord Artisan as well. My profile is open if you're interested in the changes.

With flasks and vaal skills up along with minion blind I'm at 80% evade along with 60K armour and 75/75 block.

Again, I know this setup isn't ideal and I do plan on following your choices more closely once I get everything that is needed, but I think this is a great alternative while trying to save the currency for those last few expensive items. Thanks again for the great guide!

Yes, it's a very nice alternative and I am thinking about to mention it in Tipps for leaguestart/ budget etc.

And it's a lot of fun to try out and vary!
Shield is most hard to get, yes, spellblock works almost as fine too or like you with amulet or on clusters when you need skillslots.

On mobile I don't see the stats etc., i take a look later on desktop closely.

It's much fun try the setups!
I can't understand, where my DPS is.
My Sirus will grow old while I kill him. But rly my hero cant die )

And one stupid thing - need always re-summon spiders and herald pets.
Last edited by vodkanoid on May 8, 2021, 12:40:22 PM
I like very much the endurance charges but I think that with so much armadura we have pdr capped no?
"
raikolin wrote:
I like very much the endurance charges but I think that with so much armadura we have pdr capped no?

If you have Iron Reflexes you should be pdr capped I believe, but without it I'm just under 80%. Endurance charges will give the last bit to hit 90%
"
vodkanoid wrote:

Hi Vodkanoid,

hmmm, pob shows 3 mill HoA, 1.6 mill spiders (melee physical 0.7 mill), sniper's mark, 55 virulences.

Not counted are 4 more impales fast triggered (0.35 mill)
That is enough for Sirus.

Following you can improve for damage:

vile toxin: 3.7 mill HoA singletarget
vulnerability as second curse 0.6 mill
bottled faith 0.3 mill
You get a little bit more damage with gemqualities too.

For lesser resummoning take passives or rare boots with longer skill duration.
But you need to click, yes, hehe, it's not an afk minion, the scorpion wants more,

.... or channel with winter orb, void sphere etc., but loose a lot damage.

Other bosses can be wittnessed by maven with regeneration, then take frostbomb to debuff or take the offensive edition.

Do you get 55 virulences singletarget? Perhaps you need more cast speed with rare gloves.
Last edited by Chromino on May 8, 2021, 3:50:06 PM
"
raikolin wrote:

In my experiences with circa 110000-120000 armour you take fine the big physical hits in best physical reduction, above you get more valuable es on block and good reserves for debuffs etc. maxed armour remains interesting.

Armour has dimishing returns. When the statsheet shows 90% pdr, that is only against small hits, against bigger hits it's only 50% reductions and lower.

Against big crits with multipe damage mapmods you need 100000 ar for better reductions:

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Armour

50000, 800000 or 120000 armour are big differences in t16 or t18 extreme. You can be twoshotted with 60000 or die sometimes in vulnerability curse mods and the substain with es/ block is almost more important in damagepeaks.
Last edited by Chromino on May 8, 2021, 3:42:34 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
vodkanoid wrote:

Hi Vodkanoid,

hmmm, pob shows 3 mill HoA, 1.6 mill spiders (melee physical 0.7 mill), sniper's mark, 55 virulences.

Not counted are 4 more impales fast triggered (0.35 mill)
That is enough for Sirus.

Following you can improve for damage:

vile toxin: 3.7 mill HoA singletarget
vulnerability as second curse 0.6 mill
bottled faith 0.3 mill
You get a little bit more damage with gemqualities too.

For lesser resummoning take passives or rare boots with longer skill duration.
But you need to click, yes, hehe, it's not an afk minion, the scorpion wants more,

.... or channel with winter orb, void sphere etc., but loose a lot damage.

Other bosses can be wittnessed by maven with regeneration, then take frostbomb to debuff or take the offensive edition.

Do you get 55 virulences singletarget? Perhaps you need more cast speed with rare gloves.

Hm, strange. Maybe i doing something wrong.
"
Chromino wrote:

Yes, it's a very nice alternative and I am thinking about to mention it in Tipps for leaguestart/ budget etc.

And it's a lot of fun to try out and vary!
Shield is most hard to get, yes, spellblock works almost as fine too or like you with amulet or on clusters when you need skillslots.

On mobile I don't see the stats etc., i take a look later on desktop closely.

It's much fun try the setups!

I'm back in front of my PC so here's a POB for my current progress. As I said, it's only "temporary" changes due to the costs this league. I definitely plan on making the changes you recommend, like Iron Reflexes, once I have the currency saved up, but this is the best/cheapest budget variant I could come up with and I'm really liking it. Solo mapping is a little slower since I'm missing two pure agony clusters, but in groups like I usually play defenses are more important than DPS. Been running T15 100% deli tower maps and we clear all to include Alva and Ulti's and I have had zero issues with dying.

https://pastebin.com/ewdY8SLC

I've already said it, but I REALLY love this build. Without a doubt the tankiest build I have ever played. With flasks and vaal skills up it is immortal. :-)
Last edited by stoudtlr on May 8, 2021, 5:50:44 PM
Heh, got stunlocked in a T17 Delirium Map (with -9% Max Res, no less!) and I had to log out because I just would not die and I couldn't move :|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eftLkTeKeIQ

Also dropped this neat little megalomaniac from a Simulacrum. Think it's worth using, or should I try to find something with more utility based notables? It's ~700 ES and 1400 Armour for the 4 points.

(18% Increased Mana // +100 Max ES // 10% Max ES)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info