[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
Chromino wrote:
"
besson37 wrote:
Having an issue finding anything with more than one of the 6 reccomended passives on Megalomaniac, should I just go for the top one and only put points into that?

This is now my very last piece of gear im missing :(

Heheh, you got iron reflexes? Or phase acrobatics? Will get interesting.

All these notables are very strong for the build, a bit depending on your content maps/ bosses and keynote and watcher's eye:

1. Hibernator 2. Fasting 3. Body-Guards or Burden Projection 4. Pure Agony. Slots 5 and 6 are free to choose. Best are defensive notables for 5. and 6.: Only without Iron Reflexes: Enduring Composure 2. Stalwaart Commander/ Will Shaper/ Openess 3. Energy from Naught 4. offensive: second Pure Agony 5. mysticical ward (3% more spell block and es-regeneration) 6. others like shifting shadow, dragon hunter, prismatic carapace, thaumophage, Conjured wall, Flexible Sentry, prismatic dance, mage hunter, second skin ...

When you don't find a good one with 2 very strong or 3 strong, start with one more pure agony/ cult leader on a rare cluster.

Heres what I was able to get my hands on that were expensive:

Now are any of these useful:

Or would you take just a normal medium cluster?

Thanks I work a lot during the week and I should have my build fully up and running hopefully by Sunday.
"
besson37 wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
besson37 wrote:
Having an issue finding anything with more than one of the 6 reccomended passives on Megalomaniac, should I just go for the top one and only put points into that?

This is now my very last piece of gear im missing :(

Heheh, you got iron reflexes? Or phase acrobatics? Will get interesting.

All these notables are very strong for the build, a bit depending on your content maps/ bosses and keynote and watcher's eye:

1. Hibernator 2. Fasting 3. Body-Guards or Burden Projection 4. Pure Agony. Slots 5 and 6 are free to choose. Best are defensive notables for 5. and 6.: Only without Iron Reflexes: Enduring Composure 2. Stalwaart Commander/ Will Shaper/ Openess 3. Energy from Naught 4. offensive: second Pure Agony 5. mysticical ward (3% more spell block and es-regeneration) 6. others like shifting shadow, dragon hunter, prismatic carapace, thaumophage, Conjured wall, Flexible Sentry, prismatic dance, mage hunter, second skin ...

When you don't find a good one with 2 very strong or 3 strong, start with one more pure agony/ cult leader on a rare cluster.

Heres what I was able to get my hands on that were expensive:

Now are any of these useful:

Or would you take just a normal medium cluster?

Thanks I work a lot during the week and I should have my build fully up and running hopefully by Sunday.

Hehe, very bis shield and bis-armour, yes. Congrats!! Very strong colours 2-2-2 with predator bis for bosses, with phantasms perhaps bis for maps/ legions/ trials etc.

watcher's eye very fine and it has top high substain besides blockings.

mmhmm, probably ball-lighning knockbacks with powerful assault, than first memomamomina is very fine. When you get movement on boots you get circa 90% added movement and one free flaskslot with fasting. You can switch easy to rare boots with conjured wall on the cluster (with high es on boots) and have a lot slots free! For phase run for example you get 130% movement, that is fast, hehe, great. Ideal!

second megalalala one is interesting, damage and bodyguards is for mapping great, but feasting friends are not so strong for our build. Perhaps expensive to sell for other minion builds. But interesting to, but not bis.
Last edited by Chromino on May 8, 2021, 7:49:28 AM
Hit 96 today. Still using skin of the loyal and no aul's. With the price of aul's I may stick with this amu I am crafting. I'm focusing on defense instead of offense because I'm mainly running 6man 100% deli maps for xp leech. Want to hit 100 for first time this league. With this amu and my clusters I can run grace without having aul's. Will swap boots for rares with increased duration since I'll still hit spell block cap.

What are your thoughts on anointing Inexorable for the 50% increased armor? Seems good since I don't have Iron Reflexes.

Need a little more currency then I'll scour prefix and multimod +ES and %ES.
"
Robale wrote:

I just love your fast and detailed answers. You truely live this build :D

Aura Stacker are still broken enough but so damn costly... I guess I would try an ed spellslinger variant so I don't have to pay 2 mirrors+

The best thing about this build is that you learn about every degen ground effect in the game, because there is not much else left that hurts you.

Can I keep up 60 stacks single target without slow projectiles? Maybe I try to fit in another pure agony. The only time I can't manage to even stack up to 55 is during the 4. phase of sirus a9... so much jumping around...

I would love to do heists, but there is no challenge for it... right now I just need to delve and find another trialmaster (unlucky streak of 120 maps without one spawning).

I will try the version with uncompromising on a small cluster, thanks for the idea (:

I'm looking for a large cluster with 3 nodes to maybe even save 1 or 2 passive points. But I'm not the greatest fan of rotten claws, because a boss is such a small time of the game compared to mapping as a whole.

Was not lucky enough with harvest for implicits on cluster jewels :/

Will vaal grace work with my watchers eye?

The double movement gems have a reason. I switch out withering step while bossing for desecrate and I use flame dash to port over obstacles in maps to save a lot of time... otherwise I just speedrun with whitering and quicksilver flask. That's why it can look strange but is a good choice for me. I miss 10% of ignite right now... mabye in the harvest to get in on a cluster jewel...

Didn't know about the poe rank until you wrote that lol... but normally I get like 2-3 whispers a night and people ask about the build and I just point them to your great written guide and answer some basic questions^^

Hehe, thank you again Robale.

Aaaaah, okay, then the movementgems are very nice. Yes, the bossing for maveninvitation are most fun. Some invitations drop to few, hope they raise the drops.

You would be a bit overcapped in spelldodges when you are elusive with witheringstep and phase acrobatics in movement, but it's charming tanky and one of the best defensive skills. Try out perhaps. In maps it's second after vaal discipline bis, but for some bosses like maven last encounter or sirus you don't get enough vaal souls in their arenas and it's probably better to switch it out for them.
Vaal grace will not offer the watcher's eye mod, only aura grace.

With faster casting combined with slower projectiles you get fast and easy more than 60 virulences constant. And the ball-lightning are longer on the screen, you substain them longer when you move.
For more damage great, but you loose some of the 191 big es on the great gloves. For singletarget best to get 60 virulences for more fast and continious, yes.

Hehe, I have to try an aurastacker too. Must be very interesting.

I am trying out some minionstuff on a gladiator maxblock this league, but am still levelling slow and relaxed, hehe, but I am already missing some possibilities of the allstars.

Last edited by Chromino on May 8, 2021, 5:11:01 AM
First of all - THANK YOU.
I leveled my templar with hollow palm and at lvl 70 changed to Your build. And good god. Dude.. Never been stronger at 70lvl ^^ And even on my 90lvl+ summoners from previous leagues i never felt so beefy as i feel rn. And it's all on the budget XD
Thank You :3

BUT, i want to get better. I know, i need levels obviously and better flasks.

disclaimer: I'm such a newbie in this game, and this build's mechanics are new to me. I don't know them at all. So i got some questions

1. I play with Astramentis, running Discipline, HoA, Clarity (lvl 19), Determination. Still have 398 unreserved mana. What can I do to "eat" more mana?

2. I don't understand this whole spiders thing. What do i have to do to deal damage? For now, while mapping - im just spamming flasks and ball lightning and that's all. Enemies are dying fast, but i'm not sure what i am doing xD HoA kills them i think.

3. Why do i need desecrate? I have to cast it to get buffs from spirit offering?

4. Why do i need ice nova?

And there is my full setup:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SrankFinatra/characters

Char name: InquisitingYourButthole

Thanx again :3
Last edited by SrankFinatra on May 8, 2021, 6:07:24 AM
Yesterday with all my saves I bought the aul ... Now I feel like I am god although I died in the last part of an ultimatum ... I think is normal 😁

The problem is that I don't have money to buy anoint so I bought a helmet with enchant of reduced mana for herald .... And now I have a problem with my manamanagement I don't know what to regret ... I regreted influence nodes but I think I can regret sovereignity .... And put influence
"

1. I play with Astramentis, running Discipline, HoA, Clarity (lvl 19), Determination. Still have 398 unreserved mana. What can I do to "eat" more mana?

2. I don't understand this whole spiders thing. What do i have to do to deal damage? For now, while mapping - im just spamming flasks and ball lightning and that's all. Enemies are dying fast, but i'm not sure what i am doing xD HoA kills them i think.

3. Why do i need desecrate? I have to cast it to get buffs from spirit offering?

Well you need reduced mana reserved nodes sovereignity the node prior to influence and depending on what supports are you using charisma enchanted. As chromino says it's all in manamanagement spoiler.

I bought a cheap talisman with the anoint and got dex and strength modes. From tree and cheap unset ring with both.

Desecrate is used to get corpses for spiders they need them so desecrate worms from flask and ice nova to kill them. Once they are dead the spiders are summoned.

I like when I go with them and they are doing melee splash
Last edited by raikolin on May 8, 2021, 6:38:33 AM
"
SrankFinatra wrote:
First of all - THANK YOU.
I leveled my templar with hollow palm and at lvl 70 changed to Your build. And good god. Dude.. Never been stronger at 70lvl ^^ And even on my 90lvl+ summoners from previous leagues i never felt so beefy as i feel rn. And it's all on the budget XD
Thank You :3

BUT, i want to get better. I know, i need levels obviously and better flasks.

disclaimer: I'm such a newbie in this game, and this build's mechanics are new to me. I don't know them at all. So i got some questions

Hehe, I check later the char.

1) In "manamanagement" are all steps.

With the helmet enchant, charisma, 2x ring of nostalgia you have much unreserved mana.

In manamanagement are 8 steps, when you take the includes 2×1% less reservation on jewels you can change your amulet-anoint free (for example much energy-shield with unnatural calm) and get a damage helmet enchant like more projectiles for your crawler.

Without currency you can regret some passive points fast. But I would change helmet enchant, it's in large mobs much damage.

Like raikolin writes, you raise the spiders with the skills.

2-4) is in the spoiler "blizzard" = raise your spiders:

2x desecrate, 1x writhing jar, 1x ice nova or frostblink

Yes, you can use desecrate also before spirit offering is autotriggered also in boss-fights, in maps are enough corpses.

Take a look into "jewels and clusters" and there into "the golden rule" and "pure agony" for some HoA mechanics and "circle of nostalgia" in gear. With your ball-lightnings you buff the damage of the summoned scorpion. The spiders do circa 35% , the scorpion circa 65% of the total damage, the ball-lightning 0% but are the key to high damage also.

Yes, flasks are very important and easy to upgrade. Granite flask for defences and then the others. Spam them in maps alltime, hehe.

Thank you!
Let the spiders dance!
Last edited by Chromino on May 8, 2021, 7:46:17 AM
"
stoudtlr wrote:
Hit 96 today. Still using skin of the loyal and no aul's. With the price of aul's I may stick with this amu I am crafting. I'm focusing on defense instead of offense because I'm mainly running 6man 100% deli maps for xp leech. Want to hit 100 for first time this league. With this amu and my clusters I can run grace without having aul's. Will swap boots for rares with increased duration since I'll still hit spell block cap.

What are your thoughts on anointing Inexorable for the 50% increased armor? Seems good since I don't have Iron Reflexes.

Need a little more currency then I'll scour prefix and multimod +ES and %ES.

Hi stoudtlr,

very interesting to run Grace without aul's!

You can stack 3x uncompromising and/ or 3× sublime form (or self control) on medium and small clusters to work around aul's uprising and with charisma etc. other steps off manareductions it's defensive a nice variation!

Aul's uprising cost now circa 10 exalt, last league it was priced 20-40 chaos.

Your amulet is interesting too, yes.

Inexorable is much armour and without iron reflexes enduring charges are great, very tanky and overcapped resistances against elemental debuffs valuable also.

But don't you need charisma? When you run discipline, grace, determination?

I wish you much fun for 100!
It's a long way and grind, but a pleasure too!
"
Dev1ator wrote:
Update after Aul, Watcher's and Skin of the Lords

POB: https://pastebin.com/8frUnUMV

This'll be a mini-review for this build in Ultimatum league.

Pretty much done with gearing. Only missing Bottled Faith and possibly a rare ring if reservations permit. The blind grace/clarity Watcher's is hard to find so not gonna be sad if I don't snag one.

The difference with running Ultimatums in T14-t16 areas without the Aul/Skin of the Lords combo is night and day. Vaal Grace can allow for basically no movement Ultimatums. Leveled entirely from 96-97 with no deaths from Ultimatums mostly by standing still. The only times you will need to move is if you hear the sound for multiple fireballs or see multiple electric men coming at you.

Running a juiced map with -armor/block, - resists, triple damage as ele etc. still has the potential to kill you however so run maps non-corrupted, or hope for favorable mods upon corruption. The juiced ultimatum survivability issue is addressed by sextant rolling for the option where vaal skills have no soul gain prevention. If you are able to get this sextant option and you have vaal grace and vaal discipline, you are for all intents and purposes immortal.

For those interested in this build however, be warned. The cost for it to get Vaal Grace running is not for the meek. The Aul amulet alone is now 30 ex as of 4-28 and if you are not able to get the key items to get Vaal grace running, the build is honestly rather disappointing for Ultimatums.

If however you are content with being immortal for everything non-Ultimatum/Harvest related and just run maps and do Sirus or whatever, then the Skin of the Loyal and Astramentis amulet combo with no Vaal Grace works just fine and is much cheaper.

Thanks for the build Chromino. Will try to push to 100 for the first time this league with build. Wish me luck!

Hi Devi1ator!

Most prices decreased now far in league as everytime after first weeks, but some are still high, I guess because of delve-nerfs some less gamers are delving for example and HoA is a bit popular again, so the ironreflexes prizes raised also a bit, sorry.

Congratulations to 99 and to your top ranking already now!

And I wish you a lot fun and luck for the next last digit too! Great to see you climbing the challenge!

Arachnophilia!

Last edited by Chromino on May 8, 2021, 10:04:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info