[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
lamajai wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
lamajai wrote:

never seen Veteran Defender at pos 1. pob shows pos 3 is the furthest location.

Mmmhmm, there are many on position 1 in trade offered

really cant find, mostly on pos 3
is there any sorting?
https://ibb.co/zxjBkdZ

Aah, that "empyrean prism" on the top right of your screenshot should fit. And the "cataclysm hope" below too.

So: in the listed notables at the buttom veteran defender is on pos 1.
(Hehe, how you'll tell it better, my english is low lvl 3/100 😉 t7)

You can also copy the item with hovering over, then clicking at the left side the copy, and paste it into a new edited item in pob.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 20, 2023, 10:17:36 PM
Lol. I just have strange situation. Big problems with grind divine for skin and aegis and BAM! Tujen 39 divines card in stack XP I have so much more trouble with planning gearin now. Not having currency is sometimes easier:p

Probably I should wait for better pieces and prices of Lords skin, and do basic until lvl 90 or more? Or going for basic stuff with good rolls? Or maybe basic stuff and 1 something big milestone?

Brain exploding. I was just yellow maps with 5 link gloves HOA and 3.5k es :p
got it. thx
other question, how to reach 85 Virulence
Last edited by lamajai on Apr 20, 2023, 11:11:33 PM
"
lamajai wrote:
got it. thx
other question, how to reach 85 Virulence

With 3 voices-clusters, 9 medium clusters pure agony, when you focus on damage.
40 by default + 9x5.

Until 80/ 8 medium clusters you can remain in 1M-to inf** ehp, with 85 virulences and the 9 medium clusters you will still reach 470k ehp.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 22, 2023, 2:51:13 AM
"
Zakk777 wrote:
Lol. I just have strange situation. Big problems with grind divine for skin and aegis and BAM! Tujen 39 divines card in stack XP I have so much more trouble with planning gearin now. Not having currency is sometimes easier:p

Probably I should wait for better pieces and prices of Lords skin, and do basic until lvl 90 or more? Or going for basic stuff with good rolls? Or maybe basic stuff and 1 something big milestone?

Brain exploding. I was just yellow maps with 5 link gloves HOA and 3.5k es :p

Hehe, congrats! Yees, currency is key to gearing, that's sure in poe.

In the spoiler "tl;dr" are the CI-items ranked. E.g. helmet-enchant, rings and aegis are ordinary taken first for starting before skin of the loyals/ lords.

But of course it depend much on the prices, in these days is a lot already to snipe on the market.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 21, 2023, 11:40:13 AM
Hey hey!
Ty for a such in-depth guide

One question - who will be easier for league start Necro or Guardian?
Hi,

I really love your build. Playing it for the last 3 leagues :-)

One question regarding the crucible passive tree on aegis aurora:

What would be good passives to look for?

Thanks!
IGN: Hacktis
"
jenkirymo wrote:
Hey hey!
Ty for a such in-depth guide

One question - who will be easier for league start Necro or Guardian?

I try to compare the ascendancies in the spoiler "Why Guardian? Why HoA"

Guardian is great with early high blocks of bastion of hope, necro best scaling damage when you focus on ubers, and in 3.21 pathfinder with inbuilt early mageblood and 100% spell suppression is cheap to max and gear.
Can I have all auras ( tempest shield and purity of ice both) And then go for res with melding?

Enlighten and 1 aura not in helmet
?

Is this possible with some maxing in belt and the second ring? Second reduction circle and max res belt + some more cluster res/ aura mana reduction? now with 1 sublime form and charisma I've got 161/1244 mana. Is this the way or should I really stacking sblock different way( all big clusters vs tempest with free shock immunity)?

edited gear

Now I have cap res with purity of cold, but no place for tempest shield, and low spell block :/ I think about reservation in cluster nodes. What is the tier list by reservation nodes? If I lvlup and finish the cluster tree with some reservation? I really like tS :/

I've got watcher with spell block and es on hit. Now spell block vs max es is my weakest point I think. I'm using charisma and sublime form x 2 if I remember. 155 free mana now.

edit again:

One more small cluster and yes yupi :D 121 free mana all auras with tempest and ice and free mana, and place for reserve quality in (oh elden) nostalgia ring. I love ths build :D
Last edited by Zakk777 on Apr 25, 2023, 11:25:31 AM

I'd like to talk to you for a build consultation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info