[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
erve78 wrote:
What about leaguestarter?

Not the best one! Dagger and shield are expensive in first days of league. See spoilers "pro" and "contra".

But when you know how to work around with alternative gear (see page 50 and spoiler "Tipps for beginning, levelling and leaguestart") or how to farm, craft and trade for a bit currency, Arachnophobiatics were in the last leagues ranked 1 and ranked 2, in soloplay-guardian-builds after one week, just close behind the groupplay-support-bots, and were dominating the rankings and top in poeninja-leaderboards.
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 30, 2022, 10:12:32 AM
"
+++ Alive and stinging: No nerfs in [3.17] +++

I would call a Hydrospehre change a pretty big nerf for singletarget.
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Hey, Chromino. It was an amazing build last league. Had some struggle with the start (bcause spiders really kinda gamechanger and dagger is very expensive on the leaguestart :( ) but was extremely happy with further atlas.

Hope you'll update PoB and find new interesting expansion items fast, wanna start this again. :)
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
Last edited by allumino on Jan 30, 2022, 3:05:47 PM
"
coyd wrote:
"
+++ Alive and stinging: No nerfs in [3.17] +++

I would call a Hydrospehre change a pretty big nerf for singletarget.

Hydrosphere is not used in the default set-up and in the build-editions.

In the set-up Monik399 did great with glancing blows and cyclone and storm burst it's a nerf around 700k when I am correct, that are 5%. But you get a free slot and you can compensate with frenzy charges or curses etc. It's in that special set-up a small nerf, yes, but the spider help more with multistriking 15 withers for the HoAg or for aggressive map clearing at the edges of the screen, but not with their damage singletarget, there the HoAg deals alone central 85%.

In the ordinary fullblock-editions and chaosconversions fullblock the sphere was not used.

Last edited by Chromino on Jan 30, 2022, 3:37:36 PM
just wanted to tell you i love this build i pretty much make it once every league. since im pretty bad at the game a tank build with decent dps is really nice(also thanks for updating it pretty often saved my ass last league lol)
Last edited by elazhan on Jan 30, 2022, 4:18:38 PM
Does crit/crit multi work for this build at all? I've never played minions so idk how it all works.
Hello!
First of all thx for the detailed guide.
I was wondering if the addition of the new jewel (melding flesh) will allow this build to achieve 80-90% max resists and if the cots/benefit will be worth it.
"
Pocoyo77 wrote:
Hello!
First of all thx for the detailed guide.
I was wondering if the addition of the new jewel (melding flesh) will allow this build to achieve 80-90% max resists and if the cots/benefit will be worth it.

Hey Pocoyo!

Thank you too!

In the chaosconversion-edition it will be hard to squeeze in and to stack 1x 76% more resistances.

But in the fullblock or glancing blows edition you can vary possible 2 rings, gloves, helmet, boots, belt, clusters (Winter prowler, anti freeze), amulet-anoint, jewels and 9-14 passives. It's hard to take in another aura, but possible with self-control on a small cluster. Squeeze in purity of ice. Increase the level to 23 socketing purity into a rare unset ring +gem-levels or boots +2 auralvls. To stack a bit more increased aura effects is easy too with masteries and passives. With aegis aurora we start already at 80% cold resistances, so there it's best to get more maximum coldresis.

Also to stack armour and with iron reflexes es on block, without ghost dance, is getting then interesting again with 85-90% max cold resistances.

It's easy to stack 90% elemental damage reductions already with militant faith and transcendence. It's explained in the spoiler "boss-hunting". When you get a +1 socketed gems brass-dome it's a variation too for 85% all resistances.

Overall I guess it can be valuable to build in melding of the flesh, yes. Not easy to free up the mana and jewel socket, but with our high armour, increased aura effects and aegis aurora it synergyzes very well. I will check it further in leaguestart, 87% and more will be possible.
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 31, 2022, 3:04:50 AM
"
allumino wrote:
Hey, Chromino. It was an amazing build last league. Had some struggle with the start (bcause spiders really kinda gamechanger and dagger is very expensive on the leaguestart :( ) but was extremely happy with further atlas.

Hope you'll update PoB and find new interesting expansion items fast, wanna start this again. :)

Yes, the spiders make the mapping much more fun! The phantasms in exchange are cute also and oneshot the screens too, but the fast spiders are somehow much more joy. So swarmy! And this dagger is perhaps the most wanted piece in first leaguedays again or will be pricefixed by flippers fast. In "Tipps for beginning and levelling", spoiler "spiders, speed and withers", are the workarounds and page 50 the variations in the weaponsection. But best is to get the 2-4 exalts fast and just buy the fang.

Pob will have no changes. As soon as the datas are published by the great community team you can just transfer the trees to 3.17. I make the update on thursday too. In the last days I did already a lot updates with new trees for skins of the lord's keystones, it will be easier in trade with the new trees for divine shield and is better optimized with easy getting in the minion masteries and curse- and chaos-mastery. And a new tree for cycloning, with keystones ghost dance or resolute technique on SoL best, is ready too.

Thank you a lot! I will try around a glascannon-oneshot-edition, hehehe, for fun, with maxed damage and mage blood/ melting of the flesh-edition in standard this league probably. Let's see how high it's scaleable in exchange for defences. Also perhaps the tripple damage of the staff annihilating light is very interesting in the set-up of the build, with the blackflame-ring, or as hierophant or with support-minions. And I am a lot curious about the new bosses and the new atlas. There will be a lot fun! Hehehe!
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 31, 2022, 1:28:42 AM
"
Komagetsome wrote:
Does crit/crit multi work for this build at all? I've never played minions so idk how it all works.

As far as I know, stacking crit is not valuable for the HoAg as guardian. With power charges, ancient skull, gravepact, renewal, precision, vicious bites you get in the end not the best damagescaling.

Best stackings in the moment are virulences and gem-levels of course and chaos damage is best in the synergyzes when you don't want to loose much tankyness.

Physical and elemental miniondamage are also with ee, auras and curses better to scale up, but not as optimal as the buffs of withers for chaosdamage.

Last edited by Chromino on Jan 31, 2022, 4:51:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info