[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

Congrats to Feruzef_VII !

Full 100!

Interesting set-up with cyclone/fortify added - often all mobs are killed much to fast to hit them for the fortify-buff and you hit only empty screens, but in content like delve it's a very nice additional buff!
Last edited by Chromino on Jun 25, 2021, 9:10:11 AM
Guys, I am dying more often than squishier builds of another chars I have, and my dps is too low. Can anyone help me out? I am out of currency but I will try to farm. Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/TyABWadp
"
Guys, I am dying more often than squishier builds of another chars I have, and my dps is too low. Can anyone help me out? I am out of currency but I will try to farm. Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/TyABWadp

Hi philippe_portela,

your gear and pob is great! Very nice and fine developping!
Overcapped resistances, buffed 116000 armour.

You mainly miss spellblock and more energyshield.

With 5660 energyshield you will get sometimes one- or twoshotted in 0.5 seconds.
You get most easy more energyshield with 2 x split personality int and mana in the last jewel-slots and with a watcher's eye offering max mana as es with the clarity mod, see spoiler "jewels and clusters". "Arcane will" in witch area of passive tree increases your energyshield too.

On page 50 is a spoiler "energyshield" with all factors of energyshield:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

You miss 2 passive points to "mystic bulwark" in the witch-area for 16% spellblock. These points are very important for more es/ block and damagereductions. Take them first in.

Some smaller defensive upgrades are catalysts for belt and quality for some flasks and divergent cws. Bottled faith would be a big defensive upgrade too, but is expensive. Start with a rare sulphur flask against dot-damage

For damage your biggest increasement is a gem empower level 4. It will offer much more damage than the empower level 2.
Your socket colours are not optimal, so take in 55-60 virulences, 1 or 2 x more "pure agony" for more damage.

Smaller upgrades are more levelling the skillgems and increase their quality, awakened gems, switching out "feasting friend" on the large cluster, it don't offer much.

More is noted also in the spoilers "checklists for defences and for damage" and for bosses like Sirus or Shaper in "boss-hunting".
For example like to change "meleesplash" to "melee physical damage" or an important maxed out pantheon against ignites.

Start with:

1: regret 2 points "raze and pillage" or 3 transfer points "call to the slaughter" or feasting friends on the other large cluster until you get some levels, take mystic bulwark.

2: than get more es and more pure agony and empower level 4. Perhaps regret "anointed flesh", it gets more important from t14, t15, t16 maps with multiple damagemods, before it is not so important, and get more pure agony or "arcane will".

Sorry for the wall of text! Very nice gear already!

Last edited by Chromino on Jun 25, 2021, 3:00:38 PM
Did Some changes, luckily I sold 2 items and bought watcher's eye and 2 split personalities!
Spent points (1 in dex node because my new gloves with poison and faster attacks doesn't have dex, only the old one had, but the old one didn't have poison inside it) in arcane will and mystic bulwark, and now I am at almost 7500 ES. Great!

bought also 1 Empower level 4, and although I can feel I have more Dps now, it's still too slow, I could say even less than 1m. I am also having problems in summoning spiders reliably, even with desecrate, cyclone and baal lightning.. Anyway, just need some direction about damage now, and I think I will be good enough for clearing all content!

don't worry about wall of text, I like detail!

Last, I think my map clearing might be much better if I get more dps somehow. thanks!!!
I also hit today level 100. Great and fun :)
"
Did Some changes, luckily I sold 2 items and bought watcher's eye and 2 split personalities!
Spent points (1 in dex node because my new gloves with poison and faster attacks doesn't have dex, only the old one had, but the old one didn't have poison inside it) in arcane will and mystic bulwark, and now I am at almost 7500 ES. Great!

bought also 1 Empower level 4, and although I can feel I have more Dps now, it's still too slow, I could say even less than 1m. I am also having problems in summoning spiders reliably, even with desecrate, cyclone and baal lightning.. Anyway, just need some direction about damage now, and I think I will be good enough for clearing all content!

don't worry about wall of text, I like detail!

Last, I think my map clearing might be much better if I get more dps somehow. thanks!!!

hehe, great and fine! 7.7k is much better and safer!

Mmmhmm, pob shows with all configurations, empower level 4 and 50 virulences HoA 2.2 M and spiders 1.1 M

That is not optimal.

- With 55 virulences you get 2.9 M. damage of the HoA, with 60 virulences 3.5 M
- With better fitting socketcolours you can improve your damage also a bit. Perhaps skin of the lords - phase acrobatics is a cheap nice option for damage with awakened minion damage instead maim. Eventually it is to be prefered when you want more damage or a +2 skillgemlevels skin of the loyals.
- Anomalous poison (and anomalous spell-echo) increase your poison chance, speed, virulences and damage.
- Cyclone is often not building up full stacks in singletarget-situations and works best until 50 virulences. I am still searching for skills to get 60 virulences with cyclone. You can support with storm brand and (anomalous) poison and with accuracy for more hits, but for fast full virulences and damage ball-lightnings have a lot advantages.

Better socketcolours with iron reflexes are expensive in the moment, so I would advice to 55-60 virulences and ball-lightnings for damage. Your next upgrades would be "anomalous" poison for 20% more virulences.
Last edited by Chromino on Jun 25, 2021, 7:38:03 PM
"
Phrallax wrote:
I also hit today level 100. Great and fun :)

Much congratulations Phrallax! High 100! That is extreme arachnophil!

And with your interesting set-up, 11k es is huge.

Dread Banner is also a impactful alternative, the impales are very fine for singletargets. And I personally love the sounds and vibrating ignites of dying mobs with this skilldesign, hehehe. :-)

Congratulations!
There is no skin of the lords nor skin of the loyal with correct sockets and phase acrobatics or iron reflexes =/
"
There is no skin of the lords nor skin of the loyal with correct sockets and phase acrobatics or iron reflexes =/

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/nl0zu0

right now, there a 5ex sotl/iron reflex with 2b3g1r, u can swap in predator support.

there's 2 issues,

1st will be the mana reserved by hoa,
its a 130 multiplier for predator spt.

2nd is bossing, u need to manual point for more dps, lol.

bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
Last edited by helloicanseeu on Jun 27, 2021, 11:51:21 AM
"
helloicanseeu wrote:
"

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/nl0zu0

right now, there a 5ex sotl/iron reflex with 2b3g1r, u can swap in predator support.

there's 2 issues,

1st will be the mana reserved by hoa,
its a 130 multiplier for predator spt.

2nd is bossing, u need to manual point for more dps, lol.

Now there are again a lot usable armours in trade not expensive, yes. Aul's uprising is getting much cheaper again too.

You can easy autotrigger predator on your mousebutton for moving - it targets automatic the enemy next to your clickings. But then you have to remove withering step or phaserun to another control or take teleport-skills.
Last edited by Chromino on Jun 28, 2021, 6:43:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info