[3.13] Aziire's CwC Hydrosphere Elementalist - Maven Ez Clap | Ritual League Starter

"
Roxas33 wrote:
Having a lot of fun with this build !

I just dropped this helmet, do you think it's worth for me to 4L it ?

No, it's basically just a random helmet with an ok life roll. The exposure does basically nothing since we already have cold and lightning exposure from hydrosphere, and we don't do fire.
"
zz9za wrote:
"
Roxas33 wrote:
Having a lot of fun with this build !

I just dropped this helmet, do you think it's worth for me to 4L it ?

No, it's basically just a random helmet with an ok life roll. The exposure does basically nothing since we already have cold and lightning exposure from hydrosphere, and we don't do fire.

Ok, thanks a lot !
"
zz9za wrote:
For the sake of survivability you want to take Bastion of Hope for 1st lab and shock 2nd.

Yep, the damage while levelling is enough.

About defensive setup, CWDT-IC vs SteelSkin on RMB, what are your thoughts ?

Seeing that you went golens, it is possible to give up on Shaper of Storms or Bastion of Elements to get Mastermind of Discord ?

Always Shock vs Double -25% exposure.

And again, thanks for the build, very fun to play, and really cool to think about all possibilities for building, the problem is that I suck.
Hey, I just noticed you can get a better pathing near Blood Drinker, take dmg and area near lethal assault so you dont need to get 10 intelligence.

I have a couple questions:

1- why do we take Potency of Will (skill effect duration nodes)?

2- Should I get call of the brotherhood or thread of hope first?

3- Which thread of hope radius do we need?
@Aziire....

so, some random thoughts and theory crafting I've been doing.

I think this is the play....

We DO need the Cold Conduction Cluter....rather badly actually. Hydrosphere can't chill.

With that, we drop Inspiration and Wrath. We run at least a lvl 12 clarity (We need about 100 mana/sec, plus maybe another 30/sec for movement skills and whatever)

We replace Inspiration with Hypothermia, which is super juicy, and ends up DOUBLING the damage we'd get from Wrath (almost).

l20 Wrath is 21% more lightning damage.
l20 Hypothermia is *39%* more damage with hits (ALL damage, not just cold) against chilled enemies, increased effect of chill, AND 10% chance to freeze, which is even more defense.
Last edited by zz9za on Jan 16, 2021, 11:22:36 AM
Okay I've figured out a good fix for survivability and damage.

Gem Setups:
Spoiler

Tell me if this works!
Last edited by hohenheim24 on Jan 16, 2021, 4:19:24 PM
"
zz9za wrote:
@Aziire....

so, some random thoughts and theory crafting I've been doing.

I think this is the play....

We DO need the Cold Conduction Cluter....rather badly actually. Hydrosphere can't chill.

With that, we drop Inspiration and Wrath. We run at least a lvl 12 clarity (We need about 100 mana/sec, plus maybe another 30/sec for movement skills and whatever)

We replace Inspiration with Hypothermia, which is super juicy, and ends up DOUBLING the damage we'd get from Wrath (almost).

l20 Wrath is 21% more lightning damage.
l20 Hypothermia is *39%* more damage with hits (ALL damage, not just cold) against chilled enemies, increased effect of chill, AND 10% chance to freeze, which is even more defense.

doesn't the herald of Ice with Ice Bite chill for us?
I've fixed up the Path of Building quickly. Check the top of the Forum Guide for more info on it. This version provides far more survivability.
Problem is going to be the start of mapping till lvl 85 you're so squishy until you take all those node and do your last laby :\
"
Pheu wrote:
1- why do we take Potency of Will (skill effect duration nodes)?

Same question here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info