[3.13] Aziire's CwC Hydrosphere Elementalist - Maven Ez Clap | Ritual League Starter

@BeserkFury
"
I know you said no leveling guide till end of day 1, but whats a rough gem path for the early acts until hydrosphere?

I saw stormburst + Infused Efficiency for example, so just dash skill + orb of storms with added lightning or something?

Freezing Pulse > Arcane Surge > Added Lightning

Storm Burst > Infused Channelling > Physical to Lightning > Added Lightning or Faster Casting

Flame Dash > Faster Casting

My spitball take on gem levelling

@zz9za
"
Any rough ideas for leveling?|"

I'm guessing something like Freezing Pulse > Storm Burst basically?

I've never played storm burst but seems like should be fairly strong with just infused channeling and whatever other random dmg gem?

The layout above is what I am rocking.

@Pheu
"
I'm gonna believe and go with your build!

The only thing I don't understand quite well (occasional player here who's returning for new league) is:

you say "Predominantly a one button build with map wide clear thanks to some cheeky chain mechanics"

But I see 2 active skills in our 6links (hydrosphere + storm burst). How does the gameplay exactly works?

Thanks in advance and good luck to all of you :)

It got answered below but I may as well answer it as well. Our active skill is Storm Burst which we are using as a channelling to cast Hydrosphere (with Cast while Channelling).

@chory123
"
What about picking up EO for leveling purposes ?

Wouldn't be horrible but not worth the 3 points of travel for it. I like to stay on path of the end game tree as much as possible and we can just scale crit as fast as possible.

@zz9za
By the way thanks for the forum love <3 I see you out here responding to everyone

@achmedclaus
"
What about running crackling lance instead of storm burst? It was better in terms of clear and fun last league and it got a buff to its damage on the gem.

Crackling Lance will be great as a skill on its own but it won't feel great with Hydrosphere. Hydrosphere will scale best when we are triggering, and we can't trigger it with CL. Channelling skills like Storm Burst are just naturally built for a gem like Hydrosphere.
On Delirium I was running winter orb elementalist and it was a blast - now I'm thinking if Hydrosphere might be the same (or better☺).
Thanks for the help, cant wait to test this out
Will be trying this out :D I just wish we could get the golem acendacies goodness
Any knowledge on its viability for Hardcore?
"
snooggins wrote:

No.

I will confirm that the build DOES work and feels quite good.

Running a SB-CwC-Infused-Hydo
For the sake of survivability you want to take Bastion of Hope for 1st lab and shock 2nd.
"
zz9za wrote:
"
snooggins wrote:

No.

I will confirm that the build DOES work and feels quite good.

Running a SB-CwC-Infused-Hydo

Seconding this, it's a ton of fun and reallyeasy to get into (I'm only 25, so I don't have hydro, but from the stream, it's insane dps for low-budget).
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
AziiRe wrote:
@BeserkFury
"
I know you said no leveling guide till end of day 1, but whats a rough gem path for the early acts until hydrosphere?

I saw stormburst + Infused Efficiency for example, so just dash skill + orb of storms with added lightning or something?

Freezing Pulse > Arcane Surge > Added Lightning

Storm Burst > Infused Channelling > Physical to Lightning > Added Lightning or Faster Casting

Flame Dash > Faster Casting

My spitball take on gem levelling

@zz9za
"
Any rough ideas for leveling?|"

I'm guessing something like Freezing Pulse > Storm Burst basically?

I've never played storm burst but seems like should be fairly strong with just infused channeling and whatever other random dmg gem?

The layout above is what I am rocking.

@Pheu
"
I'm gonna believe and go with your build!

The only thing I don't understand quite well (occasional player here who's returning for new league) is:

you say "Predominantly a one button build with map wide clear thanks to some cheeky chain mechanics"

But I see 2 active skills in our 6links (hydrosphere + storm burst). How does the gameplay exactly works?

Thanks in advance and good luck to all of you :)

It got answered below but I may as well answer it as well. Our active skill is Storm Burst which we are using as a channelling to cast Hydrosphere (with Cast while Channelling).

@chory123
"
What about picking up EO for leveling purposes ?

Wouldn't be horrible but not worth the 3 points of travel for it. I like to stay on path of the end game tree as much as possible and we can just scale crit as fast as possible.

@zz9za
By the way thanks for the forum love <3 I see you out here responding to everyone

@achmedclaus
"
What about running crackling lance instead of storm burst? It was better in terms of clear and fun last league and it got a buff to its damage on the gem.

Crackling Lance will be great as a skill on its own but it won't feel great with Hydrosphere. Hydrosphere will scale best when we are triggering, and we can't trigger it with CL. Channelling skills like Storm Burst are just naturally built for a gem like Hydrosphere.

Btw when channeling Divine ire for the burst it still procs the hydrosphere i know you said earlier it wouldnt as much as storm burst but from what i see even when getting stacks of divine it still procs hydro consantly. But I do see what you mean by storm burst constantly making the sphere proc lighting so to test I’ll see how long it lasts by hitting it once with ire and moving it constantly after cause it does carry the ele effect over as you move it I believe.
Last edited by Kraken801 on Jan 16, 2021, 6:58:51 AM
Having a lot of fun with this build !

I just dropped this helmet, do you think it's worth for me to 4L it ? Will the exposures cumulate with the elemental weakness (as I want to put my Orb of Storm on it) or it's too much and it become useless ? Sorry for my english, not my native language :p

Last edited by Roxas33 on Jan 16, 2021, 9:15:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info