[3.13] Aziire's CwC Hydrosphere Elementalist - Maven Ez Clap | Ritual League Starter

What skill you gonna use for leveling?
I was thinking about arc or spark what do you think?
"
What skill you gonna use for leveling?
I was thinking about arc or spark what do you think?

I'm not Aziire but you could start out with Freezing Pulse as always and you get Storm Burst pretty early (i think @ merveil, iirc?) you should then just go with that. Storm Burst + Infused Channeling is pog.
Thank you for the answer mate
nice build! lets goo in some hours :)
This build looks really fun and effective! Will definitely give it a go this league.

At this point it's between this build and a classic Storm Brand Inquisitor as my starter, but I'm heavily leaning towards this as I get excited by Hydrosphere, and you seem to have gotten the synergy down perfectly.
This build has some really nice ideas, I will definitely give a go, thx.

I just don't understand how herald of ice will proc before we get call of the brotherhood or cluster jewel.
Going in with this build, after a long hesitation between this and Blade Blast haha. Seems like a lot of fun !
Just woke up and PoE servers are back. Will quickly respond to you all now :D final rush before League Start
Gonna league start this.

Fingers crossed.

I figure it's gonna be broken one way or the other...

If it's the other I can just start a TR PF later anyways.
I know you said no leveling guide till end of day 1, but whats a rough gem path for the early acts until hydrosphere?

I saw stormburst + Infused Efficiency for example, so just dash skill + orb of storms with added lightning or something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info