[3.13] Aziire's CwC Hydrosphere Elementalist - Maven Ez Clap | Ritual League Starter

Pushing into high red maps now with the following setup. Damage is not really a problem even on bosses. I do not like that stuff can offscreen me - while unlike brand builds - i cannot offscreen stuff.

Things to change in my gear i think are:

1) I have a filler skeleton link in inpulsa to vaal summon a horde of meatbags in tight spots (rituals), but i feel like i should rejig my gear to get a good cwdt/fortify to boost my defences.
2) Agnerod South nicely Synergizes with Choir of the Storm
3) I've extended until "Counterweight" on the tree to get some crit multi which helps a lot
4) Will get cluster jewel with Overshock/Stormrider next.
5) Thinking to replace COTB with Berek's Grip for life/ES leech. Good idea?

any other ideas?
Last edited by w1841d3 on Jan 20, 2021, 6:50:50 PM
For SSF would an explodey chest be a good alternative to Inpulsa if not lucky enough to get one?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Is this build viable in high level content ?

I feel a bit low in DPS, takes me ages to take down bosses in t12-14 maps
Packs cleaning is greath tho

Went golemancer and using the 4 golems, I'm way too squishy with the Orb of Storm Hex links, and currently playing with Discord Artisan to use Wrath + Heralds of Ice and Thunder

If you see anything I could optimize let me know, I got some spare change and will gladly use it to push forward

(Holy cow this build is making my computer freeze hard)
Last edited by Kahiego on Jan 20, 2021, 10:54:26 PM
Fun build - i just roll over all bosses in seconds.

But i sweat as hell to play this and sometimes get oneshots. And i'm greedy too... lost live on ring due to "accidend" wanted to opt out intell to get cast speed and opted life for cold damage.

+have 2 clusters =\ dont know how to link them here :(

+i dont use golems - i goes full glass canon with mastermind and next node

P.s. Elemental Aegis INSAAAAAAANE 3.8k hp shield vs ele... i never go other accendency again.
Last edited by NoBrainNoPain on Jan 20, 2021, 11:01:02 PM
I still don't get the double dip part.

Do you mean the lightning damage increase happens before converting a portion of damage to cold? And then the cold damage increase applies again after that portion is converted to cold?

Because I'm under the impression that if I converted half to cold, the new half gets buffed by cold damage buff, and the remaining half gets buffed by lightning damage buff. So all my lightning damage increases won't affect the new portion of cold damage at all.
Last edited by llindvior on Jan 21, 2021, 1:37:33 AM
"
llindvior wrote:
I still don't get the double dip part.

Do you mean the lightning damage increase happens before converting a portion of damage to cold? And then the cold damage increase applies again after that portion is converted to cold?

Because I'm under the impression that if I converted half to cold, the new half gets buffed by cold damage buff, and the remaining half gets buffed by lightning damage buff. So all my lightning damage increases won't affect the new portion of cold damage at all.

Look at your pob chaos damage calculation when Atziri's promise is on. You'll see that physical damage contributes to the final number even if after conversion we don't have any physical left.

Another example(that would require a bit of calculation) is to look at the portion of lightning damage converted from physical. You would notice that the increased/more number do not match with the all+physical or all+lightning value. The correct answer is to use the combined increased/more number from all+physical+lightning.
Aziire i see you Elementalist is not fully equiped anymore, do you think of switchting your char?

Another question, is Divine Ire working probably with the CWC Setup?
"
sh0wtimeye wrote:
Aziire i see you Elementalist is not fully equiped anymore, do you think of switchting your char?

That's a yikes, looks like he sold the gear on the elmentalist by level 90. Probably wasn't content with his progress on the build as he got a deadeye now in the 70's as his currently played char in the league.

Divine Ire should work fine, other people in this build thread have used it as an alternative and I myself use it even though I'm just leveling across the acts at the moment.
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
sh0wtimeye wrote:

That's a yikes, looks like he sold the gear on the elmentalist by level 90. Probably wasn't content with his progress on the build as he got a deadeye now in the 70's as his currently played char in the league.

Divine Ire should work fine, other people in this build thread have used it as an alternative and I myself use it even though I'm just leveling across the acts at the moment.

he not sold - look at dead eye - it's lightning based char he just transfered gear to dead eye - same ring and belt LOL
Just updated the Path of Building link with some more changes. Taking a break from my Elementalist for now and going to play Deadeye. I will still update the Forum and make changes to the build based on others though.

Also I didn't sell out I just moved the gear to my Deadeye for a bit lmao. Sorry if I caused yall panic. New YouTube video being uploaded atm showing Sirus / Stream gameplay along with talks about the changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info