[3.14] Rivalen's Wild Strike Berserker | Instant Rage & Berserk Sustain | 15M+ DPS

How do you leech life in this build?
"
Hiita wrote:
"
On your first point, EE will not nerf our damage half of the time. It will nerf it 1/3rd of the time. 50% penetration two out of three hits is a buff. Including Voidforge we reach 81 possible scenarios. 44% chance to get pen on both elements. 44% to get pen on one , and 12% chance to lose damage on both. Still a net gain. Now I will say that when we reach high levels of pen from our other gear, there may be a point where we respec those skill points elsewhere for more damage. I will determine that breaking point when the build is finished.

You're right on your second point. We cannot use added elemental damage as it will destroy our DPS. This is why there is a Warning section in the build detailing this.

Nice work on your build though. That Raider looks strong as hell.

I understand your view, the first iteration of my character used your logic too but once I removed EE I saw night and day difference, that is why I insist on that. Trinity and Ele pen should be enough for penetration and then you can move out of the scion area for more damage. Crit clusters are very good as well.

It turns out there was an error in my math. I took a roll of Fire/Fire and extrapolated that instead of including a Fire/Cold roll for example. I have to ask, how did you "understand my view"? haha. Although it's not a damage loss independently, there are other superior passives to use. I think Raider would lose even more damage since it's much further from the tree.

"
lebrian wrote:
How do you leech life in this build?

Before we have access to cluster jewels, we use the one small node leading to Vitality Void on the tree. Then we respec, adding Feed the Fury or Feast of Flesh for Life Leech. Fuel the Fight for Mana Leech.

I'm in the slow process of adding major updates to the build.
hey bro, I'm wondering, you reckon to play with elemental equilibrium, but I cant see it on your character?
I'm actualy having big trouble with PoB so I cant import your build and instead I'm following it on your character, could you explain for me please?
Thanks
"
hey bro, I'm wondering, you reckon to play with elemental equilibrium, but I cant see it on your character?
I'm actualy having big trouble with PoB so I cant import your build and instead I'm following it on your character, could you explain for me please?
Thanks

Hey there. EE is good until you get a Voidforge. Then you want to spec out of it for better passives. It's a net gain even with Voidforge, but there are better passives to use for the points at that stage.

The guide will be getting overhauled. Lots of things have changed.
nice guide btw:)
Last edited by LunaticRevolution on Mar 16, 2021, 12:38:28 PM
First and foremost, I'm loving this guide. Are there plans to have it ready for 3.14, as I'd love to league start it then. Was very excited to see this broken into phases, and was hoping to see it out of WIP mode by then. Obviously hope your RL is good first.
"
Marthix wrote:
First and foremost, I'm loving this guide. Are there plans to have it ready for 3.14, as I'd love to league start it then. Was very excited to see this broken into phases, and was hoping to see it out of WIP mode by then. Obviously hope your RL is good first.

RL is good, just real busy. I will have it ready. I'll work on getting those phases in. A lot changed from the original idea.
Last edited by rvalen on Apr 12, 2021, 9:39:54 PM
Have you considered going the Crit based Inquisitor route?
"
Marthix wrote:
Have you considered going the Crit based Inquisitor route?

Well we would survive longer, but so would bosses. The real deal breaker is the attack speed. We really need that AS boost from Berserker. Voidforge is so incredibly slow without it.

I'll be interested in trying new variations just to get the experience eventually. I would put Raider above Inquisitor.
Love the guide, how is the build looking so far this league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info