(3.14) League Starter Mirage Archer Toxic Rain Deadeye with 3 Mirages 37M DPS (Updated)

"
thorpownsu wrote:

i still think it will be better then ice shot as a league starter

well yea. Ice shot is good but only after invest tons of currency
I'm progressing on the build steadily. If your following the build, try to get an item level 35 or higher Silverbranch and upgrade it to Silverbough and 5 link it using the prophecy. Then save up for an Empower lvl.1 and gain xp on that and stick it in the silverbough 5 link when its lvl3. That should prepare you for harvest crafting a perfect bow for your needs.

If you currency to spare use a quill rain or 50% storm cloud will carry you to maps, but you'll want the +Levels on a Silverbough eventually.

My current setup right now is Ondar's Mitts, and noob gear. I got a Fairgrave's tricorne im using as a hat for cheap since I like the fact it gives you shock immunity which nullifies alot of the early content Innocense, Shavronne, and other things that can instant shock you to death. The helmet dirt cheap prevents death and making it a cakewalk. A little secret of mine.

I have a 50% atk spd Storm Cloud right now and am using it until i can get a 5link silverbough. a item lvl 35 silverbranch and then buy the prophecy.

I have the ascendancy mirage notable for 3 mirages now and discovered its better to spam Dash with Second Wind while Spaming TR constantly trigger the 3 mirages to stack the dps. I updated the pastebin with the changes, using Dash instead of Blink arrow for QoL and Speed.

I also found early on its easier if you use a ballista totem with an addtional toxic rain gem in it to stack even more dps. you have lots of utility with totems wither totems and ballista TR totems. I'll update if i get to maps before transfering to console next week.

When i transfer to console, i will update this post on what happening with the build progress as i play on console.
Last edited by ubergeek1221 on Jan 15, 2021, 10:30:47 PM
https://youtu.be/o11Kzw13i0M

Here's what the build looks like at a low level.
actually the build looks alot different more fluid and a ton of damage those mirages are insane when you stack em.

Try spamming Secondwind DASH with cooldown recovery from new pastebin tree. It will make you play the build alot more efficiently since you trigger the mirages everytime you spam DASH. Ez pz.
"
ubergeek1221 wrote:
actually the build looks alot different more fluid and a ton of damage those mirages are insane when you stack em.

Try spamming Secondwind DASH with cooldown recovery from new pastebin tree. It will make you play the build alot more efficiently since you trigger the mirages everytime you spam DASH. Ez pz.

Mirage archer only procs when you hit a target with the supported skill though. Is there something I'm missing?
you basiclly just spam dash to quickly get our of range of your old MA so you can always keep 3 up. im playing it with a 5 link quil rain and it melts bosses and content in seconds. Also only have the first ascendancy.
yes you have to hit something but you cant be near one if you want another mirage clone to appear so you need to dash and hit and dash and hit and dash and hit. thats the strategy and it does alot of damage.

Ps. I now have access to a 5Link Silverbranch, 6socket. and can get a 6link maybe before i transfer. next step is to save up for lvl.1 empower and get the prophecy.
I now have a Mark of Submission curse on hit ring for my temporal chains.

Current gear list include: 5Link Silverbranch 6socket, The Three Dragons for 30% all elemental resists cheap only cost 1 alch to cap resist. and Mark of Submission for temp chains 40% increase duration which is a multiplier, and i also have ondar's clasp mitts non-corrupted as i dont got any vaal orbs.

Next step get a lvl.1 Empower for 2-3c and the prophecy for silverbough.
I now have a lvl.1 Empower. need to get lots of juice and xp into this gem now, but i dont think ill have a lvl.2 +1 gem by the time i transfer but i might stick it out this league on pc i got all my gear right now pretty sweet spot to be and im doing a ton of damage.

My current weapon. I also have empower leveling it wont be able to socket it for long time. But atleast i have it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info