(3.14) League Starter Mirage Archer Toxic Rain Deadeye with 3 Mirages 37M DPS (Updated)

Ok bro, you do you. I look forward to you making a video proving this build works as advertised in end game content.
IDK about this pob boys, took a hard look at it, seems too suspect. No AOE scaling, pretty nut gear, wrong gem links IMO, I could be wrong but no idea why VRF is there...isn't that only for spells? Defence pumped by vaal grace, missing ToH by Constituion. Fucking INSANE bow. Yeah nvm I'll just stop. I'll wait for someone else to figure it out.
Good newbie trap. Almost being caught until I read comments. Thanks you all.
Please help me figure out the accurate % and mod to use for the Mirage Archers since we have to do it ourselves and i lack the knowledge to do that. And haven't yet received a valid one from any of you so stfu.

The calculations are difficult since the mirages themselves apply a duration DoT that last 2.62 seconds, and stack with 5.64 atk spd per second, and then factor placement delay which we wont know until friday when league launches.

But i was thinking just spam your TR while moving you'll stop periodically to attack and keep moving while spaming TR and your mirages will follow your path you move towards. that's the plan anyhow atleast thats how i currently play it.
Last edited by ubergeek1221 on Jan 13, 2021, 7:32:40 PM
Seriously bro? That gear? League starter? Your PoB is offensive!
"
ubergeek1221 wrote:
Please help me figure out the accurate % and mod to use for the Mirage Archers since we have to do it ourselves and i lack the knowledge to do that. And haven't yet received a valid one from any of you so stfu.

The calculations are difficult since the mirages themselves apply a duration DoT that last 2.62 seconds, and stack with 5.64 atk spd per second, and then factor placement delay which we wont know until friday when league launches.

But i was thinking just spam your TR while moving you'll stop periodically to attack and keep moving while spaming TR and your mirages will follow your path you move towards. that's the plan anyhow atleast thats how i currently play it.

why should anyone provide anything for you when your LEAGUESTARTER has stupid gear to begin with ... perfect double corrupted shit ... how about u tell us first how this shit guide is leaguestarter maybe than someone will help you with your miscalculations

Last edited by Icoblablubb on Jan 13, 2021, 9:43:02 PM
the effort is there, but you need to realize this is deceiving.
a lot of the people commenting are ranger and chaos DoT veterans, like Viktranka.

i opened the PoB before looking at anything in the post because with that title i knew immediately something was off. i wasn't wrong.

fact is, this is a possible build, being TR deadeye. deadeye looks solid for TR builds depending on a couple things.

#1 what it means when 'you can't summon a mirage archer when nearby a mirage archer'. we have no idea how reliable or realistic it is to have 3 mirage archers at all times

#2 defense. deadeye is glass. there is no defensive layers other than toxic rains slow. this is going to be a massive fucking problem for anyone trying. gale force is good mitigation but how often will it be up and at full stacks? its very difficult to say without hands on experience. if i were a betting man, i'd say at best you're looking at 50% uptime at 50% effectiveness.

the attempt at this PoB is pretty gross. i would drastically alter things if you want to keep this up, or, abandon it and just delete it. its a disservice to genuine people looking for builds during this crucial time before league release.

an important thing for people to know now is that toxic rain is a fucking shell of what it once was. with the nerfs to cluster jewels it cannot hit over 10 million dps basically in any realistic scenario.
i've played toxic rain extensively every single league since it was released in delve. i know a thing or two about it.
delete this trash.
So I'm not a veteran? I'm been playing since before Beta.
"
ubergeek1221 wrote:
So I'm not a veteran? I'm been playing since before Beta.

The only veteran in you is at making fake POB with mirror gear and still make horrible mistakes to inflate a 0 defensive 4 mil dps build into some ''league starter'' 14 mil DOT dps lmao. If everyone tells you you're wrong, you might be?

0 challenges, no credibility no open profile no characters. I do believe I'm not wrong here to say that you're fake.
\]
Last edited by cheelos on Jan 14, 2021, 12:59:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info