(3.14) League Starter Mirage Archer Toxic Rain Deadeye with 3 Mirages 37M DPS (Updated)

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Imsoma wrote:
UPD: finally much more optimized version https://pastebin.com/RUzJp9wf
What do you think of making tree like this:
https://i.imgur.com/gpmNZAu.png

"
Imsoma wrote:
Well, since it's fast dodgy ranger with 75 attack and 74 spell dodge chance
Vaal Grace won't be always up.

Thanks. Good idea. I used intuitive leap as well and ended up with this https://pastebin.com/Cz5UK5Bt 6.5M dps and 6k life minmaxed with reachable gear elusive and without damage on full life
Guess it could be better but I think it's pretty decent and ready to league start. Mb I will improve it during the league

"
Cant do that tree need to go all the way to the top near ci to grab additional curse

you can use some uniques for additional curse or an anointment
Last edited by Imsoma on Jan 14, 2021, 1:03:54 PM
can I have whatever this guy is smoking with all this perfect roll rares and cluster jewels for a league starter?
This build isn't about anything.

This is the realistic approach to your build:
https://pastebin.com/3grCK6SJ

4 mil DOT, -5 chaos res, 30% dodge chance with attack, 10% spell dodge, 4k hp. Enjoy getting one shot lmao. Oh right and for your DPS, you do realize its DOT, you don't kill on hit so another way for more deaths. I even put full life just for your satisfaction, if you ever get hit once or degened, since you only have 350 life regen, you get 2mil DOT dps. Took off your frenzy charge generation against boss since you don't have on hit and only on kill, which, I also took off since you won't be able to craft a bow like that alone without insane harvest RNG.

Evasion chance is 56% but we both know you won't have any GG mirror tier T1 Evasion double rolls on your pieces so lets cut that in half for 22.5% evasion. Lastly, why are you using Writhing jar? to proc explosions? Also no Wind Dancer so you have even less mitigation.

This build is an absolute joke.

TLDR: this build is trash and you'll die in 1 hit with 0 mitigation.
\]
Last edited by cheelos on Jan 14, 2021, 2:30:00 PM
"
Imsoma wrote:
Thanks. Good idea. I used intuitive leap as well and ended up with this https://pastebin.com/Cz5UK5Bt 6.5M dps and 6k life minmaxed with reachable gear elusive and without damage on full life
Guess it could be better but I think it's pretty decent and ready to league start. Mb I will improve it during the league
Good luck, this seems more realistic with end game gear (not league start), but you will need more aoe increase to reach 5 overlaps I think, especially with +2 proj from deadeye but no inc aoe it's a stat worth investing in. Personally I'd rather go with awakened swift affliction for +10% chaos dot multi on quality rather than anomalous non-awakened one. You can use empower once you get bow or corrupted chest with +1 to socketed gems as it will buff both TR and empower (empower should be at least lvl 3).

Trick for that cluster you have w/ harvest crafting btw, if you have 2 passive (prefixes) on a chaos jewel, augment attack or caster is nearly guaranteed to give you passive unholy grace which is rly good for TR (attack speed). There's only 2 attack mods and 2 suffix slots on a jewel. Do NOT augment chaos because Grim Oath is trash. At least you can remove it with "remove physical" if it happens.

"
Imsoma wrote:
you can use some uniques for additional curse or an anointment
Yeah, you can get +1 curse chest, anoint whispers of doom or a unique with +1 curse. And that's only if you use focal point over wind ward. If you stick with wind ward, you only ever need 1 curse (despair), and good idea is to have it somewhere else than just witchfire brew because it's limited by flask charges a deadeye cannot regen and also by range (if you shoot afar mobs will be out of flask range). Curse on hit ring would be a good option to aim for.

"
morbes wrote:
can I have whatever this guy is smoking with all this perfect roll rares and cluster jewels for a league starter?
Even better, he claims to play on console where as we all know market for crafting and trading mirror tier gear is flourishing. /s
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 14, 2021, 3:01:11 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
Good luck, this seems more realistic with end game gear (not league start), but you will need more aoe increase to reach 5 overlaps I think, especially with +2 proj from deadeye but no inc aoe it's a stat worth investing in. Personally I'd rather go with awakened swift affliction for +10% chaos dot multi on quality rather than anomalous non-awakened one. You can use empower once you get bow or corrupted chest with +1 to socketed gems as it will buff both TR and empower (empower should be at least lvl 3).

Trick for that cluster you have w/ harvest crafting btw, if you have 2 passive (prefixes) on a chaos jewel, augment attack or caster is nearly guaranteed to give you passive unholy grace which is rly good for TR (attack speed). There's only 2 attack mods and 2 suffix slots on a jewel. Do NOT augment chaos because Grim Oath is trash. At least you can remove it with "remove physical" if it happens.

Well I read cheelos post and decided to put some more investment into survivability. Took wind dancer and more life (6,700 with all t2 life) and decided to throw out most of the clusters except for large one. About aoe I defenetly will think during the league since I need to feel it myself. And I'm worried about mirage archers I guess it would be not that easy to spawn all three of them simultaneously, well for long fights I have enough effect duration for that buuuut...
"
Imsoma wrote:
And I'm worried about mirage archers I guess it would be not that easy to spawn all three of them simultaneously, well for long fights I have enough effect duration for that buuuut...
Generic duration should both improve how long pods last and how long mirages last, so that should improve overall feel of the build. Since you have to move away from old mirage to spawn new one, the longer old one stays, the less you have to move. In boss arena / ritual circle having to constantly move might be irritating because you lose casts while you move. So investing in efficacy, skill duration nodes around scion area, wicked palls on clusters, malevolence and anything else that increases skill duration should help.
Is this an out-of-season april fools joke
livejamie
Was interested in this build cus I like TR. Opened the pob and had one look at the bow. Then closed the pob again. Just no.
Here's my slightly more conservative take on the build for league start, aiming for bit better defense, but far less impressive dps at level 91.

https://pastebin.com/7SXvFb00

I didn't include in Occupying Force, so that 690k dot dps is without it.

For longer bossing in Maven arena, drop despair for poacher mark for sustain, switch to self cast. The ring only for mapping. For mapping, probably drop Quartz flask for enduring mana flask, unless I can get -9 total mana cost later on.

Ignore the skill gem setup with twice body armour, need to shuffle gems around, definitely want CwDT-immortal call-increased duration somewhere.
Last edited by NexiieQT on Jan 15, 2021, 8:39:46 AM
honestly im just using one of the toxic rain guides for pathfinder and swapping the ascendacy to deadeye should work well enough, worst case ill save regerts and respec to pathfinder later in the league.

i still think it will be better then ice shot as a league starter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info