[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
Schattenpanda wrote:

Hey can u explain your thoughts on 6-L Fire wall. Wouldnt it be a porblem with EE?

It has no hit damage so it will not trigger ee.

"
IronV wrote:
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
Tried messing around with Glorious Vanity - Doryani w/MoM and a defensive tree. @5.8k life and 1.8k ES, ~35% block and spell block (no GB since I don't have a life on block shield), endurance charges from enduring cry, fortify...and still got oneshot by the (yellow?) Harvest boss and Legion rares. Not enough damage to feel good doing +life maps. The Harvest boss on a +life and +elemental resist map took like 6 full minutes to kill. I'm tapping out. My two cents:

Pros of the build:
- Incredibly cheap to get to red maps. Burning Bright anoint is basically free, 1c Obliteration can do regular mapping just fine and a 20c junk corrupted sceptre/wand with DoT multi is good enough for single target.
- You can continually improve your gear little by little outside of your weapon so you have a good feeling of progression.
- Fun options like mapping with Abberath's Hooves to kill all the trash for you so you don't have to hurt your fingers casting over and over. Abberath's Hooves gets 25% more damage from the ascendancy so it's decent damage. Have to use Malachai's Artifice with that though.
- Bosses that don't bumrush you or spit degens at you are very easy to kill safely. Conquerors are no problem at all even if they take a while.

Cons of the build:
- Incredibly squishy, not because the build is squishy but because you do such little damage, have to stand still to cast, and rely on regen. Maven makes this way worse by slowing you down and healing bosses.
- 1h weapons that will make you feel OP are ridiculously expensive. And the build isn't good enough at anything to justify crafting them. Cheapest option for doing legitimate damage is 6L Flame Wall with 6L DI on a Searing Touch. From there you have to craft your own staff with Harvest crafting.
- Extremely low boss damage. Vortex/Cold Snap level only this is a far more dangerous build.

Would not recommend playing this past the first week of the league. It's just too slow and clunky to be meta appropriate.

I also switched to using glorious vanity when I saw @Zonder06 's builds where he uses devouring diadem along with mom + corrupted soul. Desecrate on damage taken is genius too. Big sustain in boss fights when I do get hit. I didn't go the shield/block route because of my staff I got early on in the league which doesn't have block and is a huge part of my dps. I'm doing currently 2.5mil sirus dps with 2 flasks up and I have a few spots where I can scale realistically (hunter boots, multi craft on staff, optimal cluster jewels).
But I think the next part ill work on is fixing cast speed. But I don't need to fully charge my divine ire to down bosses at this point.

My pob https://pastebin.com/pZeYwiqp

Why do you need Desecrate on damage taken?
IGN: WhoLetTheSoulsOut
@ gmofosho89

Looking at your char -> you have invested like 20-30ex into the build.

With that kind of investment some builds (like mom miner) DELETE everything in the game and few meters into dirt.

—-

I can sum up this build as a:

„Worse ED/Contaigon” brother from another mother.

ED easly reaches 2-3m dps with bow and can clear equally well and is a lot safer due to insane regen.

Im happy for ppl who like the build, but lets not misinform newbies.

For ppl considering this build because its cheap -> dont, make yourself a favour.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
flashertheone wrote:
"
IronV wrote:
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
Tried messing around with Glorious Vanity - Doryani w/MoM and a defensive tree. @5.8k life and 1.8k ES, ~35% block and spell block (no GB since I don't have a life on block shield), endurance charges from enduring cry, fortify...and still got oneshot by the (yellow?) Harvest boss and Legion rares. Not enough damage to feel good doing +life maps. The Harvest boss on a +life and +elemental resist map took like 6 full minutes to kill. I'm tapping out. My two cents:

Pros of the build:
- Incredibly cheap to get to red maps. Burning Bright anoint is basically free, 1c Obliteration can do regular mapping just fine and a 20c junk corrupted sceptre/wand with DoT multi is good enough for single target.
- You can continually improve your gear little by little outside of your weapon so you have a good feeling of progression.
- Fun options like mapping with Abberath's Hooves to kill all the trash for you so you don't have to hurt your fingers casting over and over. Abberath's Hooves gets 25% more damage from the ascendancy so it's decent damage. Have to use Malachai's Artifice with that though.
- Bosses that don't bumrush you or spit degens at you are very easy to kill safely. Conquerors are no problem at all even if they take a while.

Cons of the build:
- Incredibly squishy, not because the build is squishy but because you do such little damage, have to stand still to cast, and rely on regen. Maven makes this way worse by slowing you down and healing bosses.
- 1h weapons that will make you feel OP are ridiculously expensive. And the build isn't good enough at anything to justify crafting them. Cheapest option for doing legitimate damage is 6L Flame Wall with 6L DI on a Searing Touch. From there you have to craft your own staff with Harvest crafting.
- Extremely low boss damage. Vortex/Cold Snap level only this is a far more dangerous build.

Would not recommend playing this past the first week of the league. It's just too slow and clunky to be meta appropriate.

I also switched to using glorious vanity when I saw @Zonder06 's builds where he uses devouring diadem along with mom + corrupted soul. Desecrate on damage taken is genius too. Big sustain in boss fights when I do get hit. I didn't go the shield/block route because of my staff I got early on in the league which doesn't have block and is a huge part of my dps. I'm doing currently 2.5mil sirus dps with 2 flasks up and I have a few spots where I can scale realistically (hunter boots, multi craft on staff, optimal cluster jewels).
But I think the next part ill work on is fixing cast speed. But I don't need to fully charge my divine ire to down bosses at this point.

My pob https://pastebin.com/pZeYwiqp

Why do you need Desecrate on damage taken?

It spawns corpses that can consumed by the auto triggered lvl 15 feast of flesh from devouring diadem. Basically a full heal / es / mana when you get hit.
Hello guys, I have chosen this build from the very first day of this league.

Tbh, i find this build pretty much good on budget compare to some other build i have played like ED/contagion 3.10 or bleedbow 3.11(even storm brand in 3.10 which pretty cheap and solid tank build)

But right now, i think i got some problem to maximize the build. I know i got a lot to add up for this to be stronger but right now i could do up to Sirius A5 (actually i cant get Sirius down, i just got to phase 2, but for a noob like me, this is my first time i am able to go phase 2 on Sirius, which im super happy).

https://pastebin.com/4qtZ4Z6C

Could someone go over and look for my pob, I would very much appreciate it.

I think my main problem is i dont deal enough damage to end game Boss, i feel it quite slow. But i also die quite a lot when i reached to T16 red map. (not able to lvl up after lv87)

My main question is: what do i need to do now?

Should I improve my body armor? I read someone mentions a low life build on this thread, and i was thinking about aiming to this Low life build.

Or should i improve more my other stuff first, like for survivability or daming?

Thank you guys for patiently reading my comment, and sorry for my english.
"
malva0103 wrote:
Hello guys, I have chosen this build from the very first day of this league.

Tbh, i find this build pretty much good on budget compare to some other build i have played like ED/contagion 3.10 or bleedbow 3.11(even storm brand in 3.10 which pretty cheap and solid tank build)

But right now, i think i got some problem to maximize the build. I know i got a lot to add up for this to be stronger but right now i could do up to Sirius A5 (actually i cant get Sirius down, i just got to phase 2, but for a noob like me, this is my first time i am able to go phase 2 on Sirius, which im super happy).

https://pastebin.com/4qtZ4Z6C

Could someone go over and look for my pob, I would very much appreciate it.

I think my main problem is i dont deal enough damage to end game Boss, i feel it quite slow. But i also die quite a lot when i reached to T16 red map. (not able to lvl up after lv87)

My main question is: what do i need to do now?

Should I improve my body armor? I read someone mentions a low life build on this thread, and i was thinking about aiming to this Low life build.

Or should i improve more my other stuff first, like for survivability or daming?

Thank you guys for patiently reading my comment, and sorry for my english.

My pob https://pastebin.com/4qtZ4Z6C

You def need 5k+ hp with this build. Get good life on all items until at least 5k. I run a basalt flask at all times for extra phys reduction, flesh and stone in sand stance is a must imo and so is arctic armor. You'll be able to run all the auras if you get devouring diadem, but id switch out your armor first before that to compensate for the life loss.
You really need T1 life on your belt, T3-T1 life on your boots (forget about the 10% faster for now, I got that pretty much last). If you are running praxis id refund the passives out of lucidity, I never got any -3 mana stuff and always ran an enduring mana flask. If you get a staff with +3 phys/lightning + craft fire dot multi that would be a huge dps increase. For flasks I was running life, basalt, atziri's, enduring mana, quicksilver until I got devouring diadem and then mana is not a problem anymore. Also unless you have a lot of ES, don't get MoM with eldritch battery until you can afford getting corrupted soul.
Also, get a +1 lightning amulet and craft life, they are like 5c, its better than your dot multi one. Drop malevolence for flesh and stone (sand) + herald of purity until you can run get enlighten 4 or devouring diadem.

"
eragon1111 wrote:
@ gmofosho89

Looking at your char -> you have invested like 20-30ex into the build.

With that kind of investment some builds (like mom miner) DELETE everything in the game and few meters into dirt.

—-

I can sum up this build as a:

„Worse ED/Contaigon” brother from another mother.

ED easly reaches 2-3m dps with bow and can clear equally well and is a lot safer due to insane regen.

Im happy for ppl who like the build, but lets not misinform newbies.

For ppl considering this build because its cheap -> dont, make yourself a favour.

Well i play it mainly because i already played ED/Contagion. I wanted to try out new ascendency with golems and mainly because i like playing witch es. I never used a staff much so i just wanted to play it. It is definitely less damage compared to other builds but something refreshing.
I struggle to understand how to implement WoC with EE in this setup. I want fire exposure, so highest damage should be fire, however that would mean +25 fire -50 light/cold, if I used DI with 100% phys to light and no fire damage would it override the +25 fire leaving fire exposure on enemy?
Last edited by Cedvin on Jan 25, 2021, 3:03:37 PM
follow up question, how to achieve WoC highest damage being fire? With this (or similar) setup lightning damage would be twice as high as fire
Got divine ire ignite to ~3m dps. Also got 7.1k hp, 3.6k primal aegis, 68% phys dmg reduction, 878 hp regen, ~300+ life leech with flasks active(2 dps, mana, life, and armor), tanked a5 sirus beam. And still got some(alot of) things to upgrade to get better dps(but they are not cheap). Char is 94lvl so still have room for more hp too. And have QoL like stun immunity while channeling, curse immunity on mana flask, full ele conversion so immune to both reflects.

Gear
Last edited by za6i9ka on Jan 25, 2021, 3:59:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info