[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
AnubixcZ wrote:
"
Zonder06 wrote:
Here is my kind of finished Version of the build, if anyone is interested i whould say this is the biggest thougness you can get as elementalist without going CI.

My Amulett Belt and Wand is still trash, but i am at the point were every single upgrade startes at 10x (i know still missing conversion on gloves)
if your wondering, yes i dont have a life flask the recovery of golem and diadem is more than enough.

give me your thoughts. :)
everything done deathless in the game besides Maven i wasn't fast enough to try her at all.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/42RG9FS9

Cg that Gult rings are good idea, nice dmg boost. There is also chance to get 2x 4% additional Physical Damage Reduction while affected by Herald of Purity for 8% pure phys reduction, which is nice.

keep in mind even withotu that i am arround 75% phys red
What you're looking for is imo:
+ level to all phys/lightning gems
+ to fire damage over time multi
+ to damage over time multi
gain % of x damage as y damage (as long as u're not converting to fire)

then any flat non fire damage to spells, % elem damage and cast speed are good to have too

"
BeeGeePee wrote:

What damage modifiers should I be looking for on my wand?

I'd say the same as every other DoT spell build: Damage over time, fire damage over time, level of all lightning/physical spell skill gems, burning damage, fire damage, elemental damage, spell damage. You know, the lot.
The gem level, damage over time and fire damage over time I think are probably the most significant ones though.
And also no fire damage to spell since that ruins EE.
"
fluffrier wrote:
"
BeeGeePee wrote:

I'd say the same as every other DoT spell build: Damage over time, fire damage over time, level of all lightning/physical spell skill gems, burning damage, fire damage, elemental damage, spell damage. You know, the lot.
The gem level, damage over time and fire damage over time I think are probably the most significant ones though.

What these guys said except spell damage, it does virtually nothing for this build.
Rolling yet another version of this build, still got some bad gear pieces/no qual and only 20lvl gems and clusters are far from perfect but its pretty tanky and clear is decent enough.

https://pastebin.com/fX2Wthci

p.s. I also like to run any map modes so took mana flask with curse immunity, full ele conversion and ele reflect resist/3.4k ele dmg shield from ascendancy.

And that Lethal Pride gives me 10% faster ignites and 20% inc burning dmg, not sure if thats included in pob.

And got 100% stun avoidance while channelling too.
Last edited by za6i9ka on Jan 23, 2021, 3:41:31 PM
Zonder's way looks to be the best to get the most damage out of the build while still having survivability. Would be 40% more damage if using HoP/circle rings with diadem to fit all auras for me. I looked at some CI options but you lose a lot of damage doing that and the build already does 0 damage.

Without all the pieces this build is a good mapper but abysmal at any +life boss with Maven. Extremely frustrating and bad compared to every other meta build. Staff w/6L flame wall, 6L DI would be the way to go with anything except really good gear. Otherwise you just do zero damage.

Seems people playing discharge elementalist are having the same problem. You need a ton of charges and you can't get them easily on tree unlike Slayer who can bomb 20 charges for nothing (expensive though.)
"
fluffrier wrote:
"
BeeGeePee wrote:

Would #% increased Fire Damage be bad?

Would I be better off with Increased Lightning/Physical damage instead?
Would there be anyway to incorporate Hydrosphere into this build as utility?

Also, is it bad to use flame surge with this build? Is it better to use a different dash?
Last edited by BeeGeePee on Jan 23, 2021, 5:48:02 PM
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
"
Zonder06 wrote:
Here is my kind of finished Version of the build, if anyone is interested i whould say this is the biggest thougness you can get as elementalist without going CI.

My Amulett Belt and Wand is still trash, but i am at the point were every single upgrade startes at 10x (i know still missing conversion on gloves)
if your wondering, yes i dont have a life flask the recovery of golem and diadem is more than enough.

everything done deathless in the game besides Maven i wasn't fast enough to try her at all.

Cg that Gult rings are good idea, nice dmg boost. There is also chance to get 2x 4% additional Physical Damage Reduction while affected by Herald of Purity for 8% pure phys reduction, which is nice.

Why does Herald of Purity increase damage? It has %more physical, but isn't that applied after ignite?
"
papadongerino wrote:
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
"
Zonder06 wrote:

Why does Herald of Purity increase damage? It has %more physical, but isn't that applied after ignite?

herald of puritiy scales ur initial DI hit and ignite scales from that hit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info