Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

I think we won't see totem players in the new league. Hiero is pretty much dead.
hi

the nerfs on summon skills + necro tree seem a little mean??

seems like you are pulling random decimal numbers out of somewhere which reeks
ie exactly 20%? , not 19% , 17% , 21% ? really? hardly looks like you tested this

Spectres are hard to get to level 25 just so you can get an extra one and now you have got to do that just so they are what.. lvl 77ish ? so they will struggle to hit and they will die a lot. gee whoopee :/

the aura nerfs going from 0.5 to 0.1 is another horrible ratio.

you might be better off phasing things in in smaller increments

I dont see an option to play cassia TD from the map spawner now.
This isnt fair. the Blight maps are very expensive and i only really like to play Blight but i cant much and it took so long to just unlock all those maps so i could then pay 8c a time. no that is just horrible. 8c is a LOT

im not on the effin dole or locked down all day playing this i get home from work and you are just dumping on stuff .

yeah like another bloke above i played nethack angband d1 d2 hc on bliz top necro , played wow, played d3 which was a joke. and yeah i guess some folks will say it is a free game if i dont like it dont play it well actually i spent money not like it should mean anything because the reply button is there so they obviously want my thoughts.

"
TheBorsh wrote:
"
GLV_1PD wrote:
"
Kangor wrote:

It’s a free game, if you don’t like it, don’t play it.

With amount of supporter packs you have, that sounds pretty funny.
There is nothing wrong with critising the game developers decisions even if you pay nothing for it. It's still a feedback. And it's still a bad thing to loose players even for a f2p game.

Fair and constructive criticism is always welcome. But let's face it: The opinion of someone who's play time is limited to one challenge league where he/she completed 4 challenges is kinda irrelevant.
So when do the patch notes come to get hyped about, the one with the powerfull buffs. Because so far i just see an overall nerf, a few boring skills with some buffs but not many will play those boring skills anyways.
Last edited by Shadeless01 on Jan 13, 2021, 3:28:39 AM
Given the fact the PoE community's ultimate potency I am sure all those nerfs will make many other possibilities born. I am absolutely positive about that.
4C for perandus seems to be overkill. Should cost 1 or 2C. Better perandus scarabs usually cost 0.1-0.2C each.
"
f4ward wrote:
I can agree with almost every change except the alternate gems that now grant minuscule amounts anything meaningful for non-aura stackers

This is just lazy blanket nerfs

Just few of the worst ones:

Divergent Anger now grants you and nearby allies 0.05% increased movement speed per 1% gem quality (from 0.25% per 1% gem quality).

1% move speed at +20
With +5 Enhance that would be 2% (2.6 rounded down)
Totally useless

Divergent Grace now grants you and nearby allies 0.05% chance to avoid chaos damage from hits per 1% gem quality (from 0.25% per 1% gem quality).

1% chance at +20
Totally useless

Divergent Vitality now grants you and nearby allies 0.2% increased Damage while on full life per 1% gem quality (from 0.5% per 1% gem quality).

Incorrect, as it was 1% per 1% quality
I wonder if there are more typos like this, which look like smaller nerfs than they actually are

I have to agree with this. The Nerfs to Alternate Quality gems really wasn't necessary at all as they really didnt give huge bonuses to builds anyhow, now cut the effectiveness of them by 90-95%, that's just cruel and brutal
"
f4ward wrote:
I can agree with almost every change except the alternate gems that now grant minuscule amounts anything meaningful for non-aura stackers

This is just lazy blanket nerfs

Just few of the worst ones:

Divergent Anger now grants you and nearby allies 0.05% increased movement speed per 1% gem quality (from 0.25% per 1% gem quality).

1% move speed at +20
Totally useless

Divergent Grace now grants you and nearby allies 0.05% chance to avoid chaos damage from hits per 1% gem quality (from 0.25% per 1% gem quality).

1% chance at +20
Totally useless

Divergent Vitality now grants you and nearby allies 0.2% increased Damage while on full life per 1% gem quality (from 0.5% per 1% gem quality).

Incorrect, as it was 1% per 1% quality
I wonder if there are more typos like this, which look like smaller nerfs than they actually are

I have to agree with this. The Nerfs to Alternate Quality gems really wasn't necessary at all as they really didnt give huge bonuses to builds anyhow, now cut the effectiveness of them by 80-95%, that's just cruel and brutal
"
NetworkRanger wrote:
I think we won't see totem players in the new league. Hiero is pretty much dead.

Did you see the Chieftain changes? Tukohama-node got buffed like crazy! I am absolutely gonna go for Ancient Warchief Chieftain as my league-starter and I think quite a few others will too.

Hopefully I will have more time to play than last league...
"
Kangor wrote:
Iam an old guy who has played WoW, Diablo2, Dota and now played LoL. Me and my Friend startet playing POE in Heist League i was enjoying Triple Herald Elementalist which i could go to Tier 10 Maps, my Friend was Playing Necro and enjoying the game.

Now you crashed all Aura's with on Lvl 20 2% !!! i mean from 10% to 2% do you rly think this is usable? U Crashed the Necro to the Ground..

And why?? You and others are crying that some builds are broken.. aha.. Why u then dont play them? If u curios about Ladder why u nerf them not in Ladder? Why u dont buff the others?

Why u just add a mod to Auras -could only work with 2/3/4 added Auras??

Its an strange Idiom to kill Players fun to have a balanced game that will make OTHERS happy??! Do You think u will profit from this?? No u will always loose some players..

I was on Twitch to see some Twitchvideos about POE and its a joke, there are about to zero channels and Video in compare to other Games, so what do you think why is this? Look on the Youtubevideo clickrates...

If u want that Player just dont play this, so dont get this in the game.

I spent Money for this game to support u and buy some tabs, i really regret this and i go back to LoL.

This Gamedesign and Decision is more then sh.., if u sacrifice the fun of Players, at least u have to give them something, but here i cant see nothing.

Why the Hell i should play a Char/Ascendancy that i dont like? I dont like Range squishies, i dont like the clunky Playstayle from ur BV, Miners and others prefered builds..?

Why u dont work on this clunky Styles to make them to get fun out of it???

I see this game is going the way like Diablo, Dota and some more..No excuses for this u had time u could think about this and think about Players, and not some Twitch/Youtubestreamers that will play 24/7.

To be clear u killed my Build, I dont reached any Endboss and perhaps i never would, but u added some more Endgamecontent ..oh cool decision... U Killed what i loved to played for me and my friends, so they also fucked up and dont wanna play u game, so why i should do this? Cool Decision.

But u as like others that have gone, will not hear, because u know your game and iam the stupid 2/3 hours player that are wrong because i dont understud that i have to change not you..but in reality i just change the game..

Farewell

[Removed by Support] People like you play few hours and leave, and outrages like this makes game developers to take bad decisions in their games to cater such people, and the true fans of the game suffer due to this.
You haven't played this game [Removed by Support], well maybe you can give some feedback about Act1 Hillock fight or Mud flats, but you are commenting about end game content, which with 4 challenges total across all leagues you never saw. GGG should balance the game around the players, who plays hundreds and thousands of hours during a season, not the ones who barely get out of act1.
Your max level character is 71, which barely touched maps, so please give feedback about the things you know and understand :)
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Jan 13, 2021, 5:29:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info