Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
cimerea wrote:

And necro got a decent hit this league. Some little things like certain support gems no longer working with minion gems and a large dip in minion dmg on the ascendancy itself. Maybe necro players will actually have to play the game now rather than afking bosses.

At the height of irony, players who can't even go above 20 challenges in an extended league are the loudest at complaining that others aren't playing the game.
Iam an old guy who has played WoW, Diablo2, Dota and now played LoL. Me and my Friend startet playing POE in Heist League i was enjoying Triple Herald Elementalist which i could go to Tier 10 Maps, my Friend was Playing Necro and enjoying the game.

Now you crashed all Aura's with on Lvl 20 2% !!! i mean from 10% to 2% do you rly think this is usable? U Crashed the Necro to the Ground..

And why?? You and others are crying that some builds are broken.. aha.. Why u then dont play them? If u curios about Ladder why u nerf them not in Ladder? Why u dont buff the others?

Why u just add a mod to Auras -could only work with 2/3/4 added Auras??

Its an strange Idiom to kill Players fun to have a balanced game that will make OTHERS happy??! Do You think u will profit from this?? No u will always loose some players..

I was on Twitch to see some Twitchvideos about POE and its a joke, there are about to zero channels and Video in compare to other Games, so what do you think why is this? Look on the Youtubevideo clickrates...

If u want that Player just dont play this, so dont get this in the game.

I spent Money for this game to support u and buy some tabs, i really regret this and i go back to LoL.

This Gamedesign and Decision is more then sh.., if u sacrifice the fun of Players, at least u have to give them something, but here i cant see nothing.

Why the Hell i should play a Char/Ascendancy that i dont like? I dont like Range squishies, i dont like the clunky Playstayle from ur BV, Miners and others prefered builds..?

Why u dont work on this clunky Styles to make them to get fun out of it???

I see this game is going the way like Diablo, Dota and some more..No excuses for this u had time u could think about this and think about Players, and not some Twitch/Youtubestreamers that will play 24/7.

To be clear u killed my Build, I dont reached any Endboss and perhaps i never would, but u added some more Endgamecontent ..oh cool decision... U Killed what i loved to played for me and my friends, so they also fucked up and dont wanna play u game, so why i should do this? Cool Decision.

But u as like others that have gone, will not hear, because u know your game and iam the stupid 2/3 hours player that are wrong because i dont understud that i have to change not you..but in reality i just change the game..

Farewell

"
Kangor wrote:
Iam an old guy who has played WoW, Diablo2, Dota and now played LoL. Me and my Friend startet playing POE in Heist League i was enjoying Triple Herald Elementalist which i could go to Tier 10 Maps, my Friend was Playing Necro and enjoying the game.

Now you crashed all Aura's with on Lvl 20 2% !!! i mean from 10% to 2% do you rly think this is usable? U Crashed the Necro to the Ground..

And why?? You and others are crying that some builds are broken.. aha.. Why u then dont play them? If u curios about Ladder why u nerf them not in Ladder? Why u dont buff the others?

Why u just add a mod to Auras -could only work with 2/3/4 added Auras??

Its an strange Idiom to kill Players fun to have a balanced game that will make OTHERS happy??! Do You think u will profit from this?? No u will always loose some players..

I was on Twitch to see some Twitchvideos about POE and its a joke, there are about to zero channels and Video in compare to other Games, so what do you think why is this? Look on the Youtubevideo clickrates...

If u want that Player just dont play this, so dont get this in the game.

I spent Money for this game to support u and buy some tabs, i really regret this and i go back to LoL.

This Gamedesign and Decision is more then sh.., if u sacrifice the fun of Players, at least u have to give them something, but here i cant see nothing.

Why the Hell i should play a Char/Ascendancy that i dont like? I dont like Range squishies, i dont like the clunky Playstayle from ur BV, Miners and others prefered builds..?

Why u dont work on this clunky Styles to make them to get fun out of it???

I see this game is going the way like Diablo, Dota and some more..No excuses for this u had time u could think about this and think about Players, and not some Twitch/Youtubestreamers that will play 24/7.

To be clear u killed my Build, I dont reached any Endboss and perhaps i never would, but u added some more Endgamecontent ..oh cool decision... U Killed what i loved to played for me and my friends, so they also fucked up and dont wanna play u game, so why i should do this? Cool Decision.

But u as like others that have gone, will not hear, because u know your game and iam the stupid 2/3 hours player that are wrong because i dont understud that i have to change not you..but in reality i just change the game..

Farewell

You sir, need to find a different build to play
Did you guys forget that you made a skill called Caustic Arrow? I thought just to remind you incase you forget that this skill hasint been touched sens 2.9.0 the single target sucks even with mirror gears.

When you talk about balance it make no sens anymore, to much for "Shaking the meta"
I wanna start playing und feel the ne League :D
and YEAH, NO NEMESIS ZANA MOD.
F´ck HH
"
WARPAINTER wrote:
"
argoniashawks wrote:
Conqueror-Influenced maps may now experience an invasion by Sirus himself.

"DIE!"

[RESURRECT IN TOWN]

I LoL'd
thx you ggg! cant wait... and for the haters i love to check your profiles it makes it even more funny to me... KEKW
Whispering ice storm ??? where is the changes to this ????
Hmmm interesting... Are you implying there are other worlds beyond the atlas yet to be explored GGG?
PoE2 with the double campaign would surely suit the theme of having multiple versions of the game you can mix and match in case alternative atlases ever become available :p

Sure feels like we're being steered into becoming the Elder or Sirus as well with first Delerium then a series of heists and now grabbing control of the atlas itself :P Maybe Zana should be worrying less about asking about our sanity and focus a bit more on containing it xD
Last edited by jer1993 on Jan 13, 2021, 2:43:17 AM
Non-played Gems buff where ?
(my dream, shock nova cow-secret-lvl-style)

Whatsoever, I am happy for all your changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info