Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
Kangor wrote:
Iam an old guy who has played WoW, Diablo2, Dota and now played LoL. Me and my Friend startet playing POE in Heist League i was enjoying Triple Herald Elementalist which i could go to Tier 10 Maps, my Friend was Playing Necro and enjoying the game.

Now you crashed all Aura's with on Lvl 20 2% !!! i mean from 10% to 2% do you rly think this is usable? U Crashed the Necro to the Ground..

And why?? You and others are crying that some builds are broken.. aha.. Why u then dont play them? If u curios about Ladder why u nerf them not in Ladder? Why u dont buff the others?

Why u just add a mod to Auras -could only work with 2/3/4 added Auras??

Its an strange Idiom to kill Players fun to have a balanced game that will make OTHERS happy??! Do You think u will profit from this?? No u will always loose some players..

I was on Twitch to see some Twitchvideos about POE and its a joke, there are about to zero channels and Video in compare to other Games, so what do you think why is this? Look on the Youtubevideo clickrates...

If u want that Player just dont play this, so dont get this in the game.

I spent Money for this game to support u and buy some tabs, i really regret this and i go back to LoL.

This Gamedesign and Decision is more then sh.., if u sacrifice the fun of Players, at least u have to give them something, but here i cant see nothing.

Why the Hell i should play a Char/Ascendancy that i dont like? I dont like Range squishies, i dont like the clunky Playstayle from ur BV, Miners and others prefered builds..?

Why u dont work on this clunky Styles to make them to get fun out of it???

I see this game is going the way like Diablo, Dota and some more..No excuses for this u had time u could think about this and think about Players, and not some Twitch/Youtubestreamers that will play 24/7.

To be clear u killed my Build, I dont reached any Endboss and perhaps i never would, but u added some more Endgamecontent ..oh cool decision... U Killed what i loved to played for me and my friends, so they also fucked up and dont wanna play u game, so why i should do this? Cool Decision.

But u as like others that have gone, will not hear, because u know your game and iam the stupid 2/3 hours player that are wrong because i dont understud that i have to change not you..but in reality i just change the game..

Farewell

It’s a free game, if you don’t like it, don’t play it.
hope for master missions and daily buff at least so can have more fun
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I can agree with almost every change except the alternate gems that now grant minuscule amounts anything meaningful for non-aura stackers

This is just lazy blanket nerfs

Just few of the worst ones:

Divergent Anger now grants you and nearby allies 0.05% increased movement speed per 1% gem quality (from 0.25% per 1% gem quality).

1% move speed at +20
With +5 Enhance that would be 2% (2.6 rounded down)
Totally useless

Divergent Grace now grants you and nearby allies 0.05% chance to avoid chaos damage from hits per 1% gem quality (from 0.25% per 1% gem quality).

1% chance at +20
With +5 Enhance that would be 2% (2.6 rounded down)
Totally useless

Divergent Vitality now grants you and nearby allies 0.2% increased Damage while on full life per 1% gem quality (from 0.5% per 1% gem quality).

Incorrect, as it was 1% per 1% quality
I wonder if there are more typos like this, which look like smaller nerfs than they actually are

Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Last edited by f4ward on Jan 13, 2021, 2:50:17 AM
Nerfs are quite significant, buffs are not. We’ll see how it goes. Before Heist started we didn’t know about aura stacking, maybe this league will have something similar. I’m not hyped though. Feeling bored before even starting. :)
"
blindwar wrote:
[Removed by Support] if you have to post a CLARIFICATION 50 minutes AFTER the manifesto
it means something is REALLY WRONG and someone really MESSED UP.

Not only that, but in this clarification they continued the lie, then basically told us we wouldnt know a buff or nerf if it hit us in the face as we cant read or do basic math

Amazing
-
Last edited by 1451815 on Jan 6, 2023, 9:16:15 PM
They better fix this after they will see they messed up ascendancies lol.

Last edited by ReanimaTion21 on Jan 13, 2021, 3:03:15 AM
This is underwhelming, more than 40 skill gems buffed?

That was basically CLICKBAIT, i mean, it's not entirely false, but come on, you know what you did there.

Also it's sad that the only skills getting some buff are skills that at some point were meta and have been nerfed too much.

What about the skills that are so bad that nobody actually ever played them seriously?

Are we just supposed to deal with the fact that they are there just as filler content and are not really supposed to be used by anyone?

How about buffing those ones? lol.

Also please, stop stacking content over content, some things really have to go.

The game is becoming uncomprehensible and too much dense to deal with it for anyone who has not constantly played it for years.

Like, how about making the damn labyrinth optional? There's so much stuff to do in game right now, that being forced to do the stupid labyrinth is something i actually dread when i create every new character.
Ign : Niryel or Davih
time zone : GMT+1
Last edited by Davidegzz on Jan 13, 2021, 2:58:15 AM
The gem changes look like and then we reduced it by 50% than actual balancing and thinking about stuff.

Dont like the Zana mods too. The only 2 cool are 5 and 6c. Last i find a bit expensive for Legion.

Rest looks gut to me. Looking foward to friday!
"
GLV_1PD wrote:
"
Kangor wrote:
Iam an old guy who has played WoW, Diablo2, Dota and now played LoL. Me and my Friend startet playing POE in Heist League i was enjoying Triple Herald Elementalist which i could go to Tier 10 Maps, my Friend was Playing Necro and enjoying the game.

Now you crashed all Aura's with on Lvl 20 2% !!! i mean from 10% to 2% do you rly think this is usable? U Crashed the Necro to the Ground..

And why?? You and others are crying that some builds are broken.. aha.. Why u then dont play them? If u curios about Ladder why u nerf them not in Ladder? Why u dont buff the others?

Why u just add a mod to Auras -could only work with 2/3/4 added Auras??

Its an strange Idiom to kill Players fun to have a balanced game that will make OTHERS happy??! Do You think u will profit from this?? No u will always loose some players..

I was on Twitch to see some Twitchvideos about POE and its a joke, there are about to zero channels and Video in compare to other Games, so what do you think why is this? Look on the Youtubevideo clickrates...

If u want that Player just dont play this, so dont get this in the game.

I spent Money for this game to support u and buy some tabs, i really regret this and i go back to LoL.

This Gamedesign and Decision is more then sh.., if u sacrifice the fun of Players, at least u have to give them something, but here i cant see nothing.

Why the Hell i should play a Char/Ascendancy that i dont like? I dont like Range squishies, i dont like the clunky Playstayle from ur BV, Miners and others prefered builds..?

Why u dont work on this clunky Styles to make them to get fun out of it???

I see this game is going the way like Diablo, Dota and some more..No excuses for this u had time u could think about this and think about Players, and not some Twitch/Youtubestreamers that will play 24/7.

To be clear u killed my Build, I dont reached any Endboss and perhaps i never would, but u added some more Endgamecontent ..oh cool decision... U Killed what i loved to played for me and my friends, so they also fucked up and dont wanna play u game, so why i should do this? Cool Decision.

But u as like others that have gone, will not hear, because u know your game and iam the stupid 2/3 hours player that are wrong because i dont understud that i have to change not you..but in reality i just change the game..

Farewell

It’s a free game, if you don’t like it, don’t play it.

With amount of supporter packs you have, that sounds pretty funny.
There is nothing wrong with critising the game developers decisions even if you pay nothing for it. It's still a feedback. And it's still a bad thing to loose players even for a f2p game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info