Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

okey. seems it now time to just skip this league.
so much ugly changes...
see poe in some future (maybe in next league.
"
Sollkomol wrote:

Fair and constructive criticism is always welcome. But let's face it: The opinion of someone who's play time is limited to one challenge league where he/she completed 4 challenges is kinda irrelevant.

I mean we ourselfs not doing all of the challenges as well. What is the breakpoint then?
I actually think that situation is pretty reverse for poe. Couple of my friends tried it and burned out because of the end game complexity. Imagine learning 1 build and really getting used to it than it is getting weaker next patch with a harder endgame. There will be little motivation to start playing again. These nerfs only affects them. Experienced guys won't notice it. And the gap between them is getting even bigger than it was before. I do think that this is a bad thing.
Thx for the patch note, now I can focus on creating my starter.
I had already 3 ideas, but with all the reading now I know the one I will play.
A lot of nerfs makes sense to me, some less, but at the end, I like finding other ways to crush the end game with you flipping the meta.
So keep up the good work.
Huh, I've been thinking a bit of playing next league, so I took a look at these patchnotes and ....

I honestly don't think I've seen patchnotes as silly as these ones, the internal facepalming regarding alternate quality gem adjustments is barely describable Oo.

GGG taking players for fools I see, not going to lie, this is the image of GGG I left with a year ago, and they still don't seem to care.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
TheBorsh wrote:
"
Sollkomol wrote:

Fair and constructive criticism is always welcome. But let's face it: The opinion of someone who's play time is limited to one challenge league where he/she completed 4 challenges is kinda irrelevant.

I mean we ourselfs not doing all of the challenges as well. What is the breakpoint then?
I actually think that situation is pretty reverse for poe. Couple of my friends tried it and burned out because of the end game complexity. Imagine learning 1 build and really getting used to it than it is getting weaker next patch with a harder endgame. There will be little motivation to start playing again. These nerfs only affects them. Experienced guys won't notice it. And the gap between them is getting even bigger than it was before. I do think that this is a bad thing.

But if we lower the complexity of this game - we will get Diablo3 V 2.0. If people want simple non-complex game - there is D3, maybe even grim dawn.
PoE is all about depth and complexity, it's the core of the game, and when people who barely played the game ask to throw away everything PoE is about and make it streamlined mobile game - do you expect true game fans just to clap and say "oh wow ya that's a good idea, let's do it"?
"
TheBorsh wrote:
With amount of supporter packs you have, that sounds pretty funny.
There is nothing wrong with critising the game developers decisions even if you pay nothing for it. It's still a feedback. And it's still a bad thing to loose players even for a f2p game.

Still his complaints are irrelevant. If you list clearing tier X maps as your accomplishment I think we can agree that his knowledge of the game is limited. So him complaining about balance felt like a toddler in a supermarket crying that his mommy didn't buy him a toy.

I think except the impale bonk build (which you can still play but the quality of life on it is real bad) they didn't kill anything and you can tackle end game content with any of the nerfed skills and ascendancies (not only tier X maps) with decent efficency. Yeah you specters and carrion golem won't be doing 100 mil dps end game but you never needed that much. There has been and there still is too much power in the game. If you invest a decent time in the game most content becomes trivial real fast.

And if you advocate for things to stay exactly the same just because you like how your build plays now, let me just stop you right there and tell you that PoE is not the game for you. Change keeps it alive and interesting.
Where's the buff?

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Jan 13, 2021, 4:14:46 AM
false advertisement
dead game
bring back 3.13
"
gageris wrote:
"
TheBorsh wrote:
"
Sollkomol wrote:

But if we lower the complexity of this game - we will get Diablo3 V 2.0. If people want simple non-complex game - there is D3, maybe even grim dawn.
PoE is all about depth and complexity, it's the core of the game, and when people who barely played the game ask to throw away everything PoE is about and make it streamlined mobile game - do you expect true game fans just to clap and say "oh wow ya that's a good idea, let's do it"?

lol, man. You are over-exaggerating my comment. Where do I say that it's a good idea to trivialize the game? I am talking about nerfs pretty much only and importance of new players feedback. This is it. GGG will figure out what to do next, it's not my job after all.
"
Nyangoro wrote:
"
cimerea wrote:

And necro got a decent hit this league. Some little things like certain support gems no longer working with minion gems and a large dip in minion dmg on the ascendancy itself. Maybe necro players will actually have to play the game now rather than afking bosses.

At the height of irony, players who can't even go above 20 challenges in an extended league are the loudest at complaining that others aren't playing the game.

Yeah, with a char 2 weeks old and a Raider at that, not a braindead afk necro, so well pointed out I guess?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info