[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

I just got a Tabula with +2 to Duration Skills. This would take my Summon Skeleton level from 25 to 27. Seems like a good thing, but when I look at my tool tip, the only thing I see is a raise in my Skeleton life. But I am loosing a large amount on my life when I replace my regular 6 link. I have a huge amount of Resistance so that really does not enter into the decision.

So which one should I use?
double post, sry
Last edited by loczek123 on Jan 21, 2021, 10:43:47 AM
"
volhz wrote:
Winter Orb+Cast While Channeling+Desecrate+Flesh/bone Offering triger Minions deal 15% increased Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently in jawel?

Although I'm not sure if the trigger will do it, offering works but when it trigger, I don't know, the Offerings have a Minion tag so it works fine. Anyway I recommend everyone to try at least to play winter orb, spreed EE is incomparably larger, we gain a lot of damage because cold bold deals about 1/3 less damage than light and fire, so it's best to use cold damage to EE.
Last edited by loczek123 on Jan 21, 2021, 10:43:19 AM
Hey loczek123, I like your addition of the Femurs of the Saint. Just one question: Wouldn't you want to socket your Skellis in it?
hi, where i can find older version melee skeleton with triad gloves?
Thanks.
>We also have good life gained on block
How do i get that? Shield nodes or is there any other mechanics ?
"
Bluen15 wrote:
>We also have good life gained on block
How do i get that? Shield nodes or is there any other mechanics ?

bone offering affects us with mistress of sacrifice ascendancy so we heal 650+ life on block with it
if u get a weapon with trigger socketed spells on spell like this one u will have it up all the time when summoning skeletons and casting storm brand
Last edited by exilekami on Jan 21, 2021, 10:49:47 AM
"
Hey loczek123, I like your addition of the Femurs of the Saint. Just one question: Wouldn't you want to socket your Skellis in it?

yes, I want, but for now I don't have currency to craft/buying 6L and coloring 2g/4b, I have two additional staffs in my stash, as soon as I have 6L some Skeletons will go to staff. I saw in PoB playing 6L better in chest than 5L in Staff.So for now I'm at the stage of collecting the currency, clear speed on the yellow and early red maps where I am is good, the same boss damage is sufficient so I don't need to rush :)
"
volhz wrote:
Winter Orb+Cast While Channeling+Desecrate+Flesh/bone Offering triger Minions deal 15% increased Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently in jawel?

I am not certain, but I believe you have to self cast a minion skill to count as using a minion skill recently.
"
Skua99 wrote:
I just got a Tabula with +2 to Duration Skills. This would take my Summon Skeleton level from 25 to 27. Seems like a good thing, but when I look at my tool tip, the only thing I see is a raise in my Skeleton life. But I am loosing a large amount on my life when I replace my regular 6 link. I have a huge amount of Resistance so that really does not enter into the decision.

So which one should I use?

PoE has defective tooltips.
They are particularly defective for minion skills.
The tooltip tells you nothing about minion dps.

It sucks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info