[3.13] Gryph's Burning Witch - Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas CoC VD

Managed to awaken my chest but got unlucky.

Got strength and stun block recovery. These don't have harvest tags.



What's the best way forward here? Remove non-influence add influence and hope for harvest tagged suffixes?
"
FiddleSticks wrote:
Managed to awaken my chest but got unlucky.

Got strength and stun block recovery. These don't have harvest tags.



What's the best way forward here? Remove non-influence add influence and hope for harvest tagged suffixes?


Yup. Odds are in your favor though.

Ty gryph, crafted this today, spent like ~25ex
Base item with enchant was 11ex

Now maybe you can advice how to craft bis gloves? :D
"
ADM1RALP3S wrote:

Ty gryph, crafted this today, spent like ~25ex
Base item with enchant was 11ex

Now maybe you can advice how to craft bis gloves? :D


gloves are pretty easy actually.

Buy temple modded gloves with:

T1 Life
T1 Dex/Accuracy/both
Temple Mod Resistance. These can be shifted around with Harvest so any one of them works.

If you want to get unnerve (nice for VD, not best for DD), you will want open suffix to craft cannot roll attack modifier.

Hunter Slam a prefix. You will most likely get ailment mod.
Aug influence modifier 50/50 unnerve vs intimidate.

Rem/Add Influence until you have Unnerve

Maven orb.

Succeed first try POGCHAMP style! :D

I'm half asleep writing this and hope it makes sense.

Sick helmet btw :D
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
ADM1RALP3S wrote:

Ty gryph, crafted this today, spent like ~25ex
Base item with enchant was 11ex

Now maybe you can advice how to craft bis gloves? :D


gloves are pretty easy actually.

Buy temple modded gloves with:

T1 Life
T1 Dex/Accuracy/both
Temple Mod Resistance. These can be shifted around with Harvest so any one of them works.

If you want to get unnerve (nice for VD, not best for DD), you will want open suffix to craft cannot roll attack modifier.

Hunter Slam a prefix. You will most likely get ailment mod.
Aug influence modifier 50/50 unnerve vs intimidate.

Rem/Add Influence until you have Unnerve

Maven orb.

Succeed first try POGCHAMP style! :D

I'm half asleep writing this and hope it makes sense.

Sick helmet btw :D


thanks again gryph. get some good rest
Hello! Enjoying your build so far, almost got lvl100 in this league. Is there any room for reasonable upgrade?


My PoB: https://pastebin.com/LkxGiLbM
"
nambavan2 wrote:
Hello! Enjoying your build so far, almost got lvl100 in this league. Is there any room for reasonable upgrade?


My PoB: https://pastebin.com/LkxGiLbM


Gear is solid dude!

I am going to take a moment to point out my issue with your boots though. :P

You have Elusive which is tempory degrading movement speed and inconsequential dodge chances (they pretty well don't matter at all).

But to do this you have to have a freeze flask...which is on your quicksilver

But a quicksilver of adrenaline gives extra 30% movement speed during flask effect.

I'd rather have cannot be frozen on boots. :P

As for reasonable upgrades:

Use Hunter gloves to get Unnerve (+1 socket), get an unset ring (+1 socket), put RF into ring, 6L staff, and add Awakened Hextouch lvl 5 + Curse of choice (Ele Weakness or Enfeeble basically).

If you wanna go a step further:

Drop Blunt Trauma (you don't need the crit at this point) +4 passive
Arcane Potency +3 points
Lucidity +3 points

To drop Lucidity you'll need open prefix ring with -3 mana cost channel skills and some jewels with stun avoidance implicits or however else you might mana 100% stun avoidance.

If you've helped alira, change to kill all for +2 passives.

12 points and you can start a large cluster tree with 1 medium cluster tree.
This can give you another 6-10% spell block from large cluster and a curse medium cluster:
Evil Eye -> Blinds Everything bc of curse on hit and small damage boost
Wish for Death -> Culling Strike on all skills.

Additionally you'll get 2 jewel sockets for rare jewels that can have life+crit multi+accuracy(you might need it after dropping blunt trauma) and any missing res from dropping Alira.

You can check out my profile to get an idea for that.

This might also be more work than you bargained for XD
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
nambavan2 wrote:
Hello! Enjoying your build so far, almost got lvl100 in this league. Is there any room for reasonable upgrade?


My PoB: https://pastebin.com/LkxGiLbM


Gear is solid dude!

I am going to take a moment to point out my issue with your boots though. :P

You have Elusive which is tempory degrading movement speed and inconsequential dodge chances (they pretty well don't matter at all).

But to do this you have to have a freeze flask...which is on your quicksilver

But a quicksilver of adrenaline gives extra 30% movement speed during flask effect.

I'd rather have cannot be frozen on boots. :P

As for reasonable upgrades:

Use Hunter gloves to get Unnerve (+1 socket), get an unset ring (+1 socket), put RF into ring, 6L staff, and add Awakened Hextouch lvl 5 + Curse of choice (Ele Weakness or Enfeeble basically).

If you wanna go a step further:

Drop Blunt Trauma (you don't need the crit at this point) +4 passive
Arcane Potency +3 points
Lucidity +3 points

To drop Lucidity you'll need open prefix ring with -3 mana cost channel skills and some jewels with stun avoidance implicits or however else you might mana 100% stun avoidance.

If you've helped alira, change to kill all for +2 passives.

12 points and you can start a large cluster tree with 1 medium cluster tree.
This can give you another 6-10% spell block from large cluster and a curse medium cluster:
Evil Eye -> Blinds Everything bc of curse on hit and small damage boost
Wish for Death -> Culling Strike on all skills.

Additionally you'll get 2 jewel sockets for rare jewels that can have life+crit multi+accuracy(you might need it after dropping blunt trauma) and any missing res from dropping Alira.

You can check out my profile to get an idea for that.

This might also be more work than you bargained for XD


Thank you for the detailed response to my post, i will consider what you wrote. It also seems to me that you should add "Feedback from Players" in your guide, its up to you of course, but that would be nice to newcomers in my opinion.
Hello Gryphenprey! please help with my build, what should i replace?
Question for you gryph. Currently doing just fine with a martyr, but lacking the megalomaniac for overlord.
So my questions are:
1. Should i prioritize getting a duskdawn over getting a mega for overlord?
2. Is it worth getting a mega JUST for overlord if the other 2 talents are whatever?
Last edited by Mistwalker on Feb 18, 2021, 11:43:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info