[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
joint77 wrote:
Hello,

Can you please advise how to craft my current Body Armour as is (i mean, best what i can do given the current rolls):

I'm thinking to:

- remove energy shield roll in order to add Gain % of Life as ES
- augment with crit for crit to spells

This is correct?

Yeah basically. Remove Defense and Augment Crit or Caster for spell crit.

im a bit lost rn, the next improvement should be my gear or 20ex in the replica duskdawn??
@Zeeeds

You need a CwDT level 20 in gloves or the skills wont proc.
Youll need at least a Ngamahu's ring with 25 life recover, better use a 30 life one and bring it to 36 via catalysts. It gives some massive life gain with all the ignites.

Is your hit rate at 100%?
For a higher Precision youll need Enlighten level 4.
Youll need Overlord on a cluster to get fortify.
You will run into issues with chaos damage and bleeds. I see no chaos resist and bleed removal.
Your items lack alot of life. Life is scaling ES too.

Try to get flask charges gained on crit or you easily run out of charges on longer/phased fights.
Since you have Bottled Faith, use Ball Lightning instead of Purifying flame.
Use Hypothermia instead of Fire Penetration.

Last edited by Xirce on Feb 16, 2021, 3:06:59 PM
this ring is good for now ?
Last edited by Yeti221 on Feb 16, 2021, 3:58:58 PM
Hello. Thx for build, can you pls answer on how to craft a helmet? Or give me a link if you've already described the process. Can't find it in the thread :(

"
ADM1RALP3S wrote:
Hello. Thx for build, can you pls answer on how to craft a helmet? Or give me a link if you've already described the process. Can't find it in the thread :(

hey, I'll add something to the guide for that for sure! For now here's a shorthand version of how to make this:

I am going to run on the assumption that you know how to elevate mods with Maven's orb. Do this for the Fire to Spells and Elemental Damage+Damage Pen. Though you may find the fire to spells not worth the cost. Up to you on that part.

Get i85+ Bone Helmet base with enchant of choice.
HUNTER SLAM THAT BAD BOI
use Scorched fossils to get fire to spells T1.
Optional->aug caster to get second influence mod if need be, then maven's orb to elevate. This is 1000% optional and VERY expensive for not a lot of gain.

Once you have T1 or Elevated Fire to spells, set it aside.

Go get a helmet that already has elevated ele damage+Pen or buy some cheap T1 ele damage + other influence helmets to Maven orb. Hope for the best.

Now you have:
Enchant i85 Bone Helmet with Hunter influence and T1+ Fire to spells as only influence modifier.
Random Warlord-only helmet with elevated ele damage+Pen

Use woke orb to smoosh them together. Remember to click the warlord helmet *FIRST* and then the Bone helmet (your base should always be clicked LAST)

Now you have a helmet with both of those mods as prefixes.
IF you're lucky you'll be left with mods that can be removed/open suffix/open prefix/life or w/e.

Craft PRefixes cannot be changed into an open suffix (make one with harvest crafts if you have to)

Scour. YOu'll be left with:
Fire to Spells
Ele Damage+Pen
Probably a random prefix (you want the prefix filled with *something*)

bench craft fire res.
Aug Fire from Harvest for -9% Fire Res
Aug Crit for Crit Multi
Remove Bench Crafted fire res
Aug attack for accuracy. Lots of remove/add attacks needed for high tier accuracy.

You can choose whatever suffixes you might want or need.

Remove the bad prefix with harvest and bench craft life.

Done. :P

More or less.
Hey Gryph! Did some improvements to my character and now the build really kicked in, feels amazing. Right now i'm alternating between VD and DD (Got a spare helmet with enchant) but i still don't know which one i like the most. What do you think i should upgrade next?

I just crafted this armour for 1ex (Bought it 6L with all phys prefix and just rem non-phys/add phys. Unfortunately got rid of T1 life) and i'm using it right now. Should i try to continue crafting it? Or sell it for other upgrades?

POB: https://pastebin.com/gBNBW5Qw

This is the first time I felt like I am 'finished' with a league or even a character. Thanks for the excellent build. I got my first lvl 98 - my first explody - and my first HH this league with this build! Stomped all content with it, found it was well suited for simulacrums and 100% deli
Made it to lvl 13 maps. I don't know what's wrong , but every 1-3 maps. I ger 1 shotted or something bleeds my life away so fast I can't figure what it is because I die so quickly from it. Stuck at this level now.

"
Telleiras wrote:
Hey Gryph! Did some improvements to my character and now the build really kicked in, feels amazing. Right now i'm alternating between VD and DD (Got a spare helmet with enchant) but i still don't know which one i like the most. What do you think i should upgrade next?

I just crafted this armour for 1ex (Bought it 6L with all phys prefix and just rem non-phys/add phys. Unfortunately got rid of T1 life) and i'm using it right now. Should i try to continue crafting it? Or sell it for other upgrades?

POB: https://pastebin.com/gBNBW5Qw

See, I would maven orb it to try an elevate phys splodey XD

But that's me. For the chest, I would refer to my written guide in the gear section OR check out my VOD on twitch from yesterday where I went through step by step on how to make my chest, crafting one in real time. I will be working on chopping that up for a youtube video in the coming days, but it's there for now if you want to check it out (2 hour stream, not too bad)
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/916694917

"
Superness wrote:

This is the first time I felt like I am 'finished' with a league or even a character. Thanks for the excellent build. I got my first lvl 98 - my first explody - and my first HH this league with this build! Stomped all content with it, found it was well suited for simulacrums and 100% deli

Nice dude! Gratz! I agree that it is very good for simulacrums. 100%

"
Homelessjunky wrote:
Made it to lvl 13 maps. I don't know what's wrong , but every 1-3 maps. I ger 1 shotted or something bleeds my life away so fast I can't figure what it is because I die so quickly from it. Stuck at this level now.

You need a bleed flask or a corrupted blood immunity jewel. That's the massive degen that's killing you.

1 shots can happen, particularly if you have low chaos res (ES does nothing for chaos res) and/or lower eHP. Try to get to 7.5k+ eHP and get positive chaos res. This should help a lot. Also use Immortal Call. Will help a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info