[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Mistwalker wrote:
Question for you gryph. Currently doing just fine with a martyr, but lacking the megalomaniac for overlord.
So my questions are:
1. Should i prioritize getting a duskdawn over getting a mega for overlord?
2. Is it worth getting a mega JUST for overlord if the other 2 talents are whatever?

I would get mega first. I would also try to get at least 1 useful node on mega.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Mistwalker wrote:
Question for you gryph. Currently doing just fine with a martyr, but lacking the megalomaniac for overlord.
So my questions are:
1. Should i prioritize getting a duskdawn over getting a mega for overlord?
2. Is it worth getting a mega JUST for overlord if the other 2 talents are whatever?

I would get mega first. I would also try to get at least 1 useful node on mega.

Currently saving for a good mega, most of the good notables are in the 15ex range.

Thanks for the quick response gryph, gotta say thank you for reviving this build, i played your bridle cwdt cyclone build a few leagues back and it was one of my most successful characters ever, slowly reaching that point on this one!
Last edited by Mistwalker on Feb 19, 2021, 12:53:18 AM

Finally got around to working on my chest, but got %increased intelligence. Any way I can remove that?
i see you updated build

should i replace volatile dead with detonate dead ? i do use martyr staff

i have 1 exalted orb to spend what upgrade should i go to get best benefit?

also i cant use discipline i dont ve enough mana after precision zealotry and herald
Last edited by hitrockman on Feb 19, 2021, 7:29:33 AM
"
Montblac wrote:

Finally got around to working on my chest, but got %increased intelligence. Any way I can remove that?

No *good* way sadly. I would sell that one and try again (or try again and then sell that one).

"
hitrockman wrote:
i see you updated build

should i replace volatile dead with detonate dead ? i do use martyr staff

i have 1 exalted orb to spend what upgrade should i go to get best benefit?

also i cant use discipline i dont ve enough mana after precision zealotry and herald

VD vs DD is mostly preference but

DD is expensive to switch to and is primarily a bossing skill....BUT it's way better on FPS than VD.

You need an enlighten 4 to run all the auras.

So for 1ex to upgrade, save 3 more for Level 4 Enlighten.

Also start thinking to improve chest piece. can get a 6 white socket 6L Astral Plate for like 60c to craft onto.
what can i use instead of discipline then ? till i get lvl 4 enlight

"
hitrockman wrote:

Flesh n Stone until you have the watcher's eye for ES on hit, Discipline not that useful without it.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
hitrockman wrote:

Flesh n Stone until you have the watcher's eye for ES on hit, Discipline not that useful without it.

thanks so much for your help
Hey Gryph, ty for the build, I'm having a lot of fun but I also feel like I'm doing a lot of things wrong?

I typically play on League SC but I also try to do things as SSF as possible (everything I have I dropped/crafted myself besides the bottled faith) so it's very likely my gear is just all over the place.

Any tips would be very much appreciated, like where to go from here- here's my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/GVh0T57U

(I don't know how to link gear on the forums)
Hi Gryph,

I see that in your character that you have replaced culling strike support with ball lightning. I understand the Awakened hextouch part with the new curse but is there a reason that you use ball lightning?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info