[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

Getting rekt on T16 100% delirious map with an aurabot, don't know why.

Can someone explain to me how works Trinity maybe it's because the aurabot have wrath.
Hi, I have 2 questions regarding this build

1. For multistirke, if we stand still and hold down attack key does it still provide the bonus or do we need to time out attack to?

2. I'm using pob and tried to play with ascendancy realize that Avatar of Slaughter (Frenzy node) seem to only having a bit higher damage while lower attack speed while Avatar of Slaughter seem to have more attack speed and evade chance, so is it correct to say Avatar of Slaughter is better if you want to have more survivability?
"
gigahood wrote:
1. For multistirke, if we stand still and hold down attack key does it still provide the bonus or do we need to time out attack to?

Yes, it's always active, no need to time anything. If you stand in your hideout and press Infernal Blow you will see it attacks 3 times. However, it doesn't lock you in place so you can cancel it by moving.
"
Dynastiew wrote:
Getting rekt on T16 100% delirious map with an aurabot, don't know why.

Can someone explain to me how works Trinity maybe it's because the aurabot have wrath.

You can check on the top left if you have trinity active. The short version is that the "pop" does more fire damage while the melee hit does more cold damage. Allowing you to build resonance of all three elements. I think this build is going to struggle against 100% delirium since it lacks real defences (most mitigation comes from dodge/evasion), range and health recovery options. Unless your aura bot can provide a significant boost for all of those issues, you probably not the going to do too well in 100% delirium maps.
i respeced to that build and its a very fun map running build, but i'am having trouble with endgame bosses and >20% delirium t16. are there some change from the basic build to do that can improve bossing ? also got around 10ex spare, what should i upgrade ? made brutal restraint that give me onslaught, %life and blind.

Spoiler
Last edited by unite01 on Feb 13, 2021, 5:15:20 PM
Hi Dang! Thanks a lot for the build, having a blast with it.

One shot packs on TIER 15+ maps and kill bosses without Maven even noticing they're dead. Got pretty lucky with the Brutal Restraint Jewel as I got 3x 5% increased dexterity and Onslaugh on kill.

I rarely get oneshot, but who cares, its an evasion build.

I'd like to know, in your opinion, how should I take as priority to improve the build. GEMS? RARE JUICY BODY ARMOUR? MORE FLAT DEX?

My items set:

(I have another 7% dexterity implicit ring that I'm trying to craft flat dex, res and life. The skilltree can be checked on my profile)
-

Mi o sutete koso ukabu se mo aru
Hi to fellow user of this build and to OP. I would like to try this build as I've never played raider ascendancy before, never tried infernal blow before and never did dex stacking with hollow palm before. I am coming from a LL necro carrion golem with only 32 ex to spare. Would I be able to make this build come alive to do T16 delirium and bosses?

Thank you.
"
gigahood wrote:
Hi, I have 2 questions regarding this build

Try out a divergent ancestral call, its so much more smoother
"
aquasnow93 wrote:
Hi to fellow user of this build and to OP. I would like to try this build as I've never played raider ascendancy before, never tried infernal blow before and never did dex stacking with hollow palm before. I am coming from a LL necro carrion golem with only 32 ex to spare. Would I be able to make this build come alive to do T16 delirium and bosses?

Thank you.

Heh yea 32 ex is more than enough! I am having it quite easy and I've only spent like 9 ex or something like that..
That's great! I'll begin the levelling tomorrow. Is there some support on here and I get the crafting help to get the off colors for the armor? Or is it a must to buy it off trade for like 5-6 exa.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info