[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

"
olliehax wrote:
Absolutely loving the build. Mapping is great and single boss fights are also excellent. Elder and A8 sirus down deathless.

However - I am struggling to survive during maven multiboss fights, shaper and uber elder. It seems like the damage seems to drop off somehow? In addition, survivability is tricky with flasks running out and it does feel very squishy some times.

Any tips would be appreciated.

POB if anyone wouldn't mind taking a look.

I know i need more dex on ring and belt but It's all I could afford/make at the time.

https://pastebin.com/rdaeHNgG

Biggest issue is your Briskwrap needs to be upgraded to a Wildwrap. Also will be good to shoot for ele damage with attacks on rings/belt when possible.

When your damage falls off in those boss fight situations, check if you have all three types of resonance, you may be running into the same issue as me.
Last edited by Dolmur on Feb 10, 2021, 4:42:38 PM
"
Absolutely loving the build. Mapping is great and single boss fights are also excellent. Elder and A8 sirus down deathless.

However - I am struggling to survive during maven multiboss fights, shaper and uber elder. It seems like the damage seems to drop off somehow? In addition, survivability is tricky with flasks running out and it does feel very squishy some times.

Any tips would be appreciated.

POB if anyone wouldn't mind taking a look.

I know i need more dex on ring and belt but It's all I could afford/make at the time.

https://pastebin.com/rdaeHNgG

Briskwrap upgraded is like 400k dps, take the point from the evasion/health node below revenge and put it in trickery is another 200k.

As opposed to the fights you want to move around a lot. Make sure you are putting your totem down when you can as well. I usually move around a lot, jump in for some hits, jump back out depending on the bosses movements. Don't just stand in one spot till you lose all your health and have to flask/move. Like for minotaur, he has a pretty slow swing, so you can move around and kill him without even being hit by auto attacks, etc. That's the main mistake people make is standing still too long.
"

Biggest issue is your Briskwrap needs to be upgraded to a Wildwrap. Also will be good to shoot for ele damage with attacks on rings/belt when possible.

When your damage falls off in those boss fight situations, check if you have all three types of resonance, you may be running into the same issue as me.

Just upgraded it - 500k dps up in POB

Still about 2mil less than the OP POB damage. Is that all down to needing more dex?
"
Just upgraded it - 500k dps up in POB

Still about 2mil less than the OP POB damage. Is that all down to needing more dex?

60 more dex on your belt is like 500k dps. We also can't see what's on your brutal restraint on the notables so if you have some dex there it isn't in the PoB.
This is my first proper league and after swapping and changing about 5-6 times, I've settled on this build which has been godsend for me. Absolutely love it!

Just wondering if someone could assist me in pushing my dps even further - I believe my profile is public if someone could assist it would be much appreciated.

I have been looking at belts to try and upgrade but unfortunately I am torn on dumping so much on a good base when I have only little currency atm.
"
Martingale7 wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
digging this, rolling as a serker for some shenanigans

very nice template, and trinity seems very very strong

How's this working out for you? I'm really tempted to reroll my chieftain into this build.

insanely strong, ive hit a 900k tooltip during berserk
Thoughts on using arn's anguish? Wanting to try this build with this build but haven't any idea if it would work out.
I'm struggling about upgrades. Any idea for me?
why is my character not turning invisible when i have phasing? it was invisible bfore but not anymore. is it a visual bug or something?
"
Paradox61TR wrote:
I'm struggling about upgrades. Any idea for me?

U miss a good Helm Ench, aswell as flat dex on your ring and belt. U can get like 120-130 more dex with that and become a huge flat damage boost

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info