[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

"
Pocharadanai wrote:
why is my character not turning invisible when i have phasing? it was invisible bfore but not anymore. is it a visual bug or something?

this last patch removed the phasing visual effect from the raider ascendancy, you still have phasing, just not the visual
This build is so fun, lvl 84 and already melting through Tier 16 with ease, I expected to die a lot but it seems tankier than my previous Cyclone Slayer that was dying a lot lol and the damage/clearspeed is insane for a mid budget
Great build! Thanks so much for this guide.

QQ - For Brutal Restraint, is there any way to shop for the modifiers to keystones you want? Or do I have to keep buying them and checking them? I would love to get one with blind, onslaught, and % dex but I have bought a bunch and can never find that combo.
Anything i can change on my build, except getting a good 6 link chest (working on that) and getting a curse on hit ring (working on that too)
"
Oakbow wrote:

QQ - For Brutal Restraint, is there any way to shop for the modifiers to keystones you want? Or do I have to keep buying them and checking them? I would love to get one with blind, onslaught, and % dex but I have bought a bunch and can never find that combo.

You can use divine orbs instead of buying new jewels
"
Oakbow wrote:

Get two brutal restraints, divine one till you get something decent. Keep second one in stash and use divine casually till you get something better than #1.
Repeat :)
Hf :)
Loving the build. I'm a fairly casual player and I feel like I'm going to get to try some end game content that I never really make it to and don't want to play standard to do it.

Is there an example tree with the optional medium jewel listed? I'm struggling with which nodes to spec out of and chose mostly life nodes at the moment.
"
fo0man wrote:
Loving the build. I'm a fairly casual player and I feel like I'm going to get to try some end game content that I never really make it to and don't want to play standard to do it.

Is there an example tree with the optional medium jewel listed? I'm struggling with which nodes to spec out of and chose mostly life nodes at the moment.

If you get Fuel the Fight (0.4% attack damage leeched as mana) on your large cluster and are willing to give up 1 Inspired Learning then you can get 4 points back from the Mind Drinker circle. Or 2 points and you keep the jewel slot.
Last edited by QkiPie on Feb 11, 2021, 7:55:33 PM
I am really really loving the build so far (only 91 atm) and as so many else is saying, it is impressive how tanky it actually is! I am going yolo all in and the only death I've had is right after I killed the hunter conquerer (naz'gul or whatever) and I looked at my new awakened brutality, some chaos bomb blew up in my face :D

Here's my POB if you wanna check out my brutal restraint etc
https://pastebin.com/4WmXuWy0

So some thoughts I've had about the build:
Multistrike for clearing feels soooo bad imo, Ancestral Call (Divergent quality) feels A LOT better, try it out.

It is so damn hard to get resistance for this build, I threw away my ele weakness ring because my dps is more than enough without it and got myself a big res ring.

Atrizi's promise vs taste of hate, I value the chaos res higher than the phys ehp, thoughts?

I am using "The red nightmare" to generate end charges atm, does anyone else have another idea for how to generate them? Imo they are quite important since we are so heavy on dodge and the phys damage reduction is raw (plus the ele resist is nice).

I am considering getting a explody cluster jewel (Devastator) but I am not sure if its worth, it can chain which seems like a huge plus for this build (will buy one with only Devastator to test it out I guess).

The biggest problem I have is that at some point its really hard to upgrade gear, to get just a bit better gear it seems you have to play big bucks, I know theres watchers eye and a lot of nice mods from Brutal Restraint I need but other than those I have a hard time. (I realize I am missing a jewel or whatever to get onslaught atm which is stupid on my part, need to fix that...).
Last edited by Hapseleg on Feb 12, 2021, 7:33:18 AM
"
Hapseleg wrote:
I am really really loving the build so far (only 91 atm) and as so many else is saying, it is impressive how tanky it actually is! I am going yolo all in and the only death I've had is right after I killed the hunter conquerer (naz'gul or whatever) and I looked at my new awakened brutality, some chaos bomb blew up in my face :D

Here's my POB if you wanna check out my brutal restraint etc
https://pastebin.com/4WmXuWy0

So some thoughts I've had about the build:
Multistrike for clearing feels soooo bad imo, Ancestral Call (Divergent quality) feels A LOT better, try it out.

It is so damn hard to get resistance for this build, I threw away my ele weakness ring because my dps is more than enough without it and got myself a big res ring.

Atrizi's promise vs taste of hate, I value the chaos res higher than the phys ehp, thoughts?

I am using "The red nightmare" to generate end charges atm, does anyone else have another idea for how to generate them? Imo they are quite important since we are so heavy on dodge and the phys damage reduction is raw (plus the ele resist is nice).

I am considering getting a explody cluster jewel (Devastator) but I am not sure if its worth, it can chain which seems like a huge plus for this build (will buy one with only Devastator to test it out I guess).

The biggest problem I have is that at some point its really hard to upgrade gear, to get just a bit better gear it seems you have to play big bucks, I know theres watchers eye and a lot of nice mods from Brutal Restraint I need but other than those I have a hard time. (I realize I am missing a jewel or whatever to get onslaught atm which is stupid on my part, need to fix that...).

When im mapping i dont even run capped res lul ^^ only time im capped on res is bossing cuz swapping HH for cat dex belt^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info