[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

"
Is there some support on here and I get the crafting help to get the off colors for the armor? Or is it a must to buy it off trade for like 5-6 exa.

I think Dang explains this in the guide but here's what I did:

1. Build 6L Briskwrap, use some combination of colors to level
2. Save up some red + blue and non-red --> red harvest crafts on my starter
3. Transform Briskwrap to Wildwrap when I hit level req with the prophecy
4. Use sockets red + blue until I got 4b + 2r
5. used the one non-red --> red I had, bought the other for 30c. Could also Vorici.

Do not, under any circumstances, buy one of the overpriced pre-colored ones on trade, unless you are rolling in currency and want to pay a premium to be lazy.
Last edited by acohen206 on Feb 14, 2021, 3:01:20 PM
"
Hapseleg wrote:
"
gigahood wrote:
Hi, I have 2 questions regarding this build

1. For multistirke, if we stand still and hold down attack key does it still provide the bonus or do we need to time out attack to?

Try out a divergent ancestral call, its so much more smoother

How do I search divergent ancestral call? I tried on official trade but can't search this gem
Last edited by gigahood on Feb 14, 2021, 7:20:02 PM
"
acohen206 wrote:
"
Is there some support on here and I get the crafting help to get the off colors for the armor? Or is it a must to buy it off trade for like 5-6 exa.

I think Dang explains this in the guide but here's what I did:

1. Build 6L Briskwrap, use some combination of colors to level
2. Save up some red + blue and non-red --> red harvest crafts on my starter
3. Transform Briskwrap to Wildwrap when I hit level req with the prophecy
4. Use sockets red + blue until I got 4b + 2r
5. used the one non-red --> red I had, bought the other for 30c. Could also Vorici.

Do not, under any circumstances, buy one of the overpriced pre-colored ones on trade, unless you are rolling in currency and want to pay a premium to be lazy.

Thanks for the advise! I already bought a 6l briskwrap to try my chroms but didn't have any lucky and blew through 300 chroms. I am reaching out to people here with harvest crafting to help me out! I can pay but I hope like minded people here will be more willing to help.
"
gigahood wrote:
"
Hapseleg wrote:
"
gigahood wrote:
Hi, I have 2 questions regarding this build

1. For multistirke, if we stand still and hold down attack key does it still provide the bonus or do we need to time out attack to?

Try out a divergent ancestral call, its so much more smoother

How do I search divergent ancestral call? I tried on official trade but can't search this gem

Just type the full name in and search, it won't show up as a suggestion but it will find them. Or type in the normal gem name and under Miscellaneous choose the divergent gem quality type.

"
Thanks for the advise! I already bought a 6l briskwrap to try my chroms but didn't have any lucky and blew through 300 chroms. I am reaching out to people here with harvest crafting to help me out! I can pay but I hope like minded people here will be more willing to help.

Don't waste chromes on it, you need to find harvest coloring. If you get 3R/3B through harvest you get a 50/50 shot to get it with Vorici too. That's how I did it twice.
Last edited by QkiPie on Feb 14, 2021, 8:44:58 PM
I'm wrecking maps on this content but I get popped pretty easily during guardians and delirium bosses, any advice? I'm level 90 at the moment waiting to hit 95 to get the cluster

PoB if that helps: https://pastebin.com/77Ki068h
Last edited by DamagePlanX on Feb 15, 2021, 1:40:42 AM
This build is fun. Perhaps the most fun builds I've ever played as a casual player. However, I still got popped by those on-death balls of fire explosion (because when inspired learning is kicking in, I just don't know what the fuk is happening).
At 96 now with this build and I've taken everything down deathless except "The Feared" which I still haven't finished (too cheap to buy another cortex run). The mass of floor degens means it's almost impossible to stand and burn for any appreciable time. I've made a bunch of upgrades since my last shot at it but I haven't had another cortex to run to try it out.

For Uber Atziri I pulled off my Elemental Weakness ring and used Sibyl's Lament + Yugul to manage the Reflect BS.

For The Breachlords fight it was a lot of hit, run, kite, repeat until Esh and Tul were dead. Uul Netol and Xoph dropped really quickly once I didn't have to worry about Esh's shock Nova or Tul's arctic breath. Slows are the death of me.

Twisted and Formed were super easy, just burst down whoever spawns first and repeat, though Hydra's cannons should be respected. I'd been running these unmodded for a while then eventually said screw it and ran reasonably juiced and still came out unscathed, just don't roll unlucky dodge.

Elder/Shaper/A9 Sirus & conquerors/Uber Elder are pretty much insta-phase. For funsies I had Maven witness Uber Elder and it still went down pretty quick. Maven healing either of them is a dick move though.

Really happy with the build. The only tangible upgrade I can find under 10ex would probably be an appropriate helm enchant. Nothing on the market though.

I just respec'd to this for a map farmer and its super fun. I'm still missing belts/rings and get occasionally one shot but still great. Some bosses like The Park guy suck to get in so close for melee.

A couple variations - I put in phys to lightning instead of ele focus and took out the passives to convert to cold. With taste of hate and while mapping I have all 3 elements capped in trinity, giving me ele pen. I haven't compared the dps in PoB but it seems like it'd end up being competetive with the only cold/fire trinity version here.

I was also considering getting ailment immunity via gear - 50% from boots, 25% from passives above wind walker, 25% from a synthesized ring - and then respec from avatar of the veil/phasing to get the improved onslaught nodes. You can get chance of phasing on kill for mapping from passives but I'd rather have onslaught then phasing up on bosses where the on kill is not likely to trigger. I haven't invested to try that yet but thought I'd mention it here if anyone else thought about doing that.
Last edited by Mocker on Feb 15, 2021, 1:42:58 PM
"
Mocker wrote:
I just respec'd to this for a map farmer and its super fun. I'm still missing belts/rings and get occasionally one shot but still great. Some bosses like The Park guy suck to get in so close for melee.

A couple variations - I put in phys to lightning instead of ele focus and took out the passives to convert to cold. With taste of hate and while mapping I have all 3 elements capped in trinity, giving me ele pen. I haven't compared the dps in PoB but it seems like it'd end up being competetive with the only cold/fire trinity version here.

I was also considering getting ailment immunity via gear - 50% from boots, 25% from passives above wind walker, 25% from a synthesized ring - and then respec from avatar of the veil/phasing to get the improved onslaught nodes. You can get chance of phasing on kill for mapping from passives but I'd rather have onslaught then phasing up on bosses where the on kill is not likely to trigger. I haven't invested to try that yet but thought I'd mention it here if anyone else thought about doing that.

I used my PoB as a base and using physical to lightning greatly decreases your dps. The best gem is Elemental Focus and if you're a rich boi Awakened Melee Physical damage (10% chance to intimidade on hit)

Avatar of the Veil grants you better positioning, 15% dodge, reduces enemy's accuracy and -20% to elemental resistances, which are irreplaceable nodes.
-

Mi o sutete koso ukabu se mo aru
I tried this build and I love it. I did bpoison claw PF before and it didn't sit right. This one just feels nice.

I paid 5 ex for an EE synth ring and about 1 ex for a generic life/dex/res rine. Colored 6l Wildwrap landed at around 3-4 ex and the rest of the uniuqes and the jewels were dirt cheap. So call it 10 ex total for a build that punches well above its weight.

Martial Artistry is just amazing for mapping. It lets Tribal Fury really shine when you can just hold down the button to blow up anything within a fairly large radius. The attack speed is a nice bonus and I think that it brings more value than a regular jewel in many situations.

Anyway with Headhunter added the build just wrecked. I smashed a Simulacrum and got this thing:

Thanks, build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info