💣Velyna's Poets Pen Blade Blast 💣 All Content | Easy Start | Melt Endgame | 2 Button Gameplay

Hey velyna, thanks for the guide! I've been following it and I'm having a lot of fun. T16 maps are a breeze, but sometime the bosses can give me trouble. I'm having difficulty maxing the build. Getting the replica feral and the upgraded flask and awakened gems. I'm struggling against the Maven invitation guardian fights where you fight 4 or more. The guardians by themselves are not a problem but more than one I either don't have the damage or sustain. Would you check my gear and see what I'm doing wrong? Thank you
"
DirtyDinkums1 wrote:
Hey velyna, thanks for the guide! I've been following it and I'm having a lot of fun. T16 maps are a breeze, but sometime the bosses can give me trouble. I'm having difficulty maxing the build. Getting the replica feral and the upgraded flask and awakened gems. I'm struggling against the Maven invitation guardian fights where you fight 4 or more. The guardians by themselves are not a problem but more than one I either don't have the damage or sustain. Would you check my gear and see what I'm doing wrong? Thank you

Cant see characters, set to private I think.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Updated to viewable now. Thanks!
i miss only the amulet upgrade, replaced belt with HH, great clear, but i cant even kill a8 sirius, i just lack the damage and sustain, resists are all good except chaos, this is the worst build i have ever played considering i cant even kill sirius. Even traps/mines can do better at boss.
"
Wikhy wrote:
i miss only the amulet upgrade, replaced belt with HH, great clear, but i cant even kill a8 sirius, i just lack the damage and sustain, resists are all good except chaos, this is the worst build i have ever played considering i cant even kill sirius. Even traps/mines can do better at boss.

Look at my character "TerribleKnifeSafety" for a reference. You could just be doing something wrong, and frankly, I have no idea how you made the money for the items that you have and still not be able to clear Sirus A8. I've been doing Sirus A9 just fine with this build, as well as Maven, all Invitations except for The Feared, and all other content (With half your budget lmao) This build is not bad.

Some quick notes. You lack a +2 amulet, as well as any amount of Life Gained on Spell Hit (crusader or shaper prefix) on rings, which is 99% of this build's life sustain. Try replacing the HH with a belt like mine (easy to craft) and you'll see both life and boss damage skyrocket.
Send me a message in game or on the forum if I've won a bid

In-Game Names:
Pheee
Last edited by OriginalPhee on Feb 8, 2021, 4:00:36 PM
"
DirtyDinkums1 wrote:
Updated to viewable now. Thanks!

Seems to be a lot of missing life between rings+boots.

Awakened CoC / Spell Cascade will be big.

Bottled Faith.

Asenaths are very good for defence.
"
OriginalPhee wrote:
"
Wikhy wrote:

Look at my character "TerribleKnifeSafety" for a reference. You could just be doing something wrong, and frankly, I have no idea how you made the money for the items that you have and still not be able to clear Sirus A8. I've been doing Sirus A9 just fine with this build, as well as Maven, all Invitations except for The Feared, and all other content (With half your budget lmao) This build is not bad.

Some quick notes. You lack a +2 amulet, as well as any amount of Life Gained on Spell Hit (crusader or shaper prefix) on rings, which is 99% of this build's life sustain. Try replacing the HH with a belt like mine (easy to craft) and you'll see both life and boss damage skyrocket.

His clusters are bad too. :)

Appreciate your responses btw Phee, always nice to see what people are thinking of the build.
Last edited by Velyna on Feb 8, 2021, 4:08:24 PM
"
OriginalPhee wrote:
"
Wikhy wrote:

Hi! Nice post right there. One quick question, How did you craft the belt? any tips/guide to do so? Also on what budget can you craft it? I'm just finishing crafting my ammy, just need the awakener orb and a couple more ex for the other stats crafts with harvest (Already have the 2 bases).
"
Hi! Nice post right there. One quick question, How did you craft the belt? any tips/guide to do so? Also on what budget can you craft it? I'm just finishing crafting my ammy, just need the awakener orb and a couple more ex for the other stats crafts with harvest (Already have the 2 bases)

The process to crafting the belt cheaply requires some luck, but on average it will be significantly cheaper than buying one. I personally spent 12ex to craft the belt as is, but I got a bit lucky. I started by buying an i86 Stygian Vise and using a Hunter Orb on it, followed by a Scour and 4 Fertile Catalysts (this step is important). Then I simply used any reforge I could possibly use in Harvest, prioritizing Physical and Life reforges. I hit T1 Life, T1 Overwhelm, and T1 Resist off a Physical Reforge. I had a garbage armor mod (prefix) and an open suffix, so I bench crafted a prefix to block the open slot, augmented the second resist (got lucky but if it hits a low tier, use rem/add until you get t1/t2, it should be the only suffix it can hit). Then I removed the bench craft, crafted Suffixes Cannot be Changed, used a Remove Defence to get rid of armor, then used Augment Influence. This one is tricky, because it can hit any of the Hunter prefix mods. The better approach would have been to Augment Life, then hope for t1 %life. If not, Remove/Add Influence until you get life. Thankfully the weighting isn't too bad, but the avg amount of tries is still around 10-12 iirc.

If any of this is confusing feel free to send me a message or reply on this thread and I can try to clarify things. In general, just spam chaos until you hit at least 2 good mods then work with the rest. Also, once you are done with T1 Life and T1 %Life, the only Critical mod you can hit is flask charges. So as long as you remove your bench prefix and augment critical, you are guaranteed to hit Flask Charges

Edit: I forgot to mention. If you hit other mods but need phys, the process is largely the same. Fill the prefixes then augment physical, and use remove/add physical until you hit Overwhelm. This method is significantly cheaper.
Send me a message in game or on the forum if I've won a bid

In-Game Names:
Pheee
Last edited by OriginalPhee on Feb 9, 2021, 1:34:57 AM
"
OriginalPhee wrote:
"
Wikhy wrote:

Hi!
I don`t have the life gained on any ring/amulet , i don`t have the awakened spell cascade/coc yet, got arround 5k hp, i have the same clusters, i will buy a belt and put it on difficult bosses like sirius and see how it goes. How i got this far? by farming and pay for sirius kill.., 2 days ago i got a doctor from burial chambers, and from 1 card i made 8 in the garden, i was just lucky.
I tried to kill a8 sirius yesterday, he was in last phase, arround 30% hp, but if i don`t avoid some skills from him or the lava that he puts on the ground, i am 1 shotted and it-s frustrating. Thank you for the reply, i will buy a better ring with life gain on it.
The t16 maps,with this build and HH, are cleared in arround 2-3 mins max,even the bosses, great clear but i will take in consideration what all of you guys said, farm for a awakened coc/spell cascade and see how it goes. Sorry for my frustrating reply yesterday,i was mad.
Here is my pob , i replaced Rumy flask with dying sun flask , Kinetic bolt with power siphon and Barrage with Increased critical damage, just to test them, seems much faster on clear with HH
https://pastebin.com/jDha24Wb
Last edited by Wikhy on Feb 9, 2021, 7:35:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info