💣Velyna's Poets Pen Blade Blast 💣 All Content | Easy Start | Melt Endgame | 2 Button Gameplay

Hey i have almost everything from the transition except the lethal pride and gloves but i dont deal that much single target dps also i dont get asmuch things on screen as in the videos, like i cant wind up alot of blades before the boss spawns for example

Edit: i dont think blade blast is working, because if i take it out i deal the same ammount of damage
Last edited by gionid on Feb 5, 2021, 5:54:43 PM
"
gionid wrote:
Hey i have almost everything from the transition except the lethal pride and gloves but i dont deal that much single target dps also i dont get asmuch things on screen as in the videos, like i cant wind up alot of blades before the boss spawns for example

Edit: i dont think blade blast is working, because if i take it out i deal the same ammount of damage

I cant see your character, set to private.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Velyna wrote:
"
gionid wrote:

Should work now :) its GloriousInfusion, i should be able to destroy t14 bosses in 2 seconds but it takes like 25-30 and i do die because of that most times
Last edited by gionid on Feb 6, 2021, 7:49:29 AM
"
gionid wrote:
"
Velyna wrote:
"
gionid wrote:

Should work now :) its GloriousInfusion, i should be able to destroy t14 bosses in 2 seconds but it takes like 25-30 and i do die because of that most times

- Going from level 18-21 blade blast is ~2mil DPS by itself

- Missing lethal pride jewel

- Small clusters should be Feast of Flesh / Enduring Composure

- Next 4 levels can get another power and frenzy charge
Hey Velyna, great build so far, I pretty much got all the endgame items and am gonna look to transition into literal god. Gonna get enlighten lvl 4 because I am having some mana issues, however what do u recommend getting next, Character is Traberos, I got 12ex to spend.

Also how do you have so much blades being cast, is it from Cooldown reduction?
Last edited by Mustlord59 on Feb 6, 2021, 7:52:32 PM
Hello Velyna,
I have been following your guide playing for weeks and I loved it.
I have few questions.

Should I make the chaos resist to 75% by crafting on gears, so that I'll be able to replace Atziri's promise?
(First time on Marven's invitation, and I just died like in 2 sec by some DOT. I don't know why, but I think it is about the chaos resistance because I only have 50% chaos resist when I run out of flask)

For the start of the skills point, why would you take attack speed other than physical damage?

Is there any tips on upgrading of my gears?(KissshotBB)

Thanks!
I'm a little bit confused about this build, to my understanding we use Poet's Pen, which to my knowledge is triggered with melee attacks, but I can't seem to find which links to use to trigger this. I'm in early game, and have poet's pen, and I'm not sure what melee attack I should be using to trigger blade vortex which is linked in my poet's pen right now. I have poet's pen linked with arcane surge, and blade vortex, and am currently trying to get controlled destruction. After that, I'm totally lost where I trigger this. I have default attacks, but that's about it. I have enough currency to buy a tabula, but I'm not sure which attack links to put in there to make use of the pen. Any advice? THanks! Also, where are your gem links listed in this guide? I can't seem to find any outside of the leveling seciton. Thank you!
"
Endomous wrote:
I'm a little bit confused about this build, to my understanding we use Poet's Pen, which to my knowledge is triggered with melee attacks, but I can't seem to find which links to use to trigger this. I'm in early game, and have poet's pen, and I'm not sure what melee attack I should be using to trigger blade vortex which is linked in my poet's pen right now. I have poet's pen linked with arcane surge, and blade vortex, and am currently trying to get controlled destruction. After that, I'm totally lost where I trigger this. I have default attacks, but that's about it. I have enough currency to buy a tabula, but I'm not sure which attack links to put in there to make use of the pen. Any advice? THanks! Also, where are your gem links listed in this guide? I can't seem to find any outside of the leveling seciton. Thank you!

The gem links are in PoB!

Follow each one closely for best results (poets pen + blade vortex = no)

Last edited by Velyna on Feb 7, 2021, 8:10:35 AM
"
mainblack wrote:
Hello Velyna,
I have been following your guide playing for weeks and I loved it.
I have few questions.

Should I make the chaos resist to 75% by crafting on gears, so that I'll be able to replace Atziri's promise?
(First time on Marven's invitation, and I just died like in 2 sec by some DOT. I don't know why, but I think it is about the chaos resistance because I only have 50% chaos resist when I run out of flask)

For the start of the skills point, why would you take attack speed other than physical damage?

Is there any tips on upgrading of my gears?(KissshotBB)

Thanks!

If your chaos res is 50% whatever you were standing in probably just hurts a lot, not sure 75 would have helped.

For the starter points its basically more attacks = more procs = more explosions
"
Mustlord59 wrote:
Hey Velyna, great build so far, I pretty much got all the endgame items and am gonna look to transition into literal god. Gonna get enlighten lvl 4 because I am having some mana issues, however what do u recommend getting next, Character is Traberos, I got 12ex to spend.

Also how do you have so much blades being cast, is it from Cooldown reduction?

Crafting boots/amulet/belt whichever you wanna tackle next. Or buying bottled faith.

The extra blades are from cooldown recovery speed + helm enchant + awakened spell cascade. First thing to do is make sure you're getting the max procs for your current cooldown speed through buffing up attack speed/accuracy/melee crit.
Last edited by Velyna on Feb 7, 2021, 8:04:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info