[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Hello. The build looks awesome. However I wonder how much currency I need to spend roughly to be able to do Sirus A8?
"
RawDamage wrote:

"
kikeuy wrote:

You can´t craft +2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems on a bow with +1 and +2.

That's really interesting, can you explain why? I though this mods are three prefixes.

Think kikeuy maybe missed your question so I'll answer it.

If you go to poedb.tw and look under mod for Bows:

Link: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Bow

And you clicked both of these mods:

+2 to Level of Socketed Bow Gems
+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems

You will find that they are under the same ModGroup: IncreaseSpecificSocketedGemLevel

There cannot be more than 1 affix from the same mod group even though they are 2 separate prefixes and each rare can have up to 3 prefixes so the above 2 can't be together.

As for +1 to Level of Socketed Gems, it is a different mod group compared to the above 2 so you can have +1 with one of the +2 above on a bow.

Hope that explains.

"
BroWzeff wrote:
Hello. The build looks awesome. However I wonder how much currency I need to spend roughly to be able to do Sirus A8?

End game boss are about understanding their mechanics and playing around them. Gear's job is more of getting enough of to take the occasional damage. And I think bartpio describes it perfectly:

"
bartpio wrote:
you need to know all boss mechanics very well. If you don't know them then 5 ex is not enough. 50 ex might not be enough either :)

Basically 3-4ex is more than enough if you know Sirus's Mechanics well.

"
chillblackguy wrote:
I recently started this build. Been so many leagues playing a totem build and this was definitely the right choice. However, I feel like my dps is quite lacking. Even my pob numbers seem low. This could be a product of not using the program correctly though. Here is my pob, https://pastebin.com/jMCrrmJD , if you have any tips for me in terms of maybe gearing please feel free to suggest anything. I just feel like I've hit a wall and not sure how to break through. I was reading through the thread and it seems like levels are quite important. I feel pretty confident I will be able to push to 95 relatively quickly. My bossing dmg is the real problem. Thanks.

I am not sure if you are aware that there is a "What should I upgrade" Section in the guide, it's under "26. Upgrade Reference List"

I'll quote a few, some that stands out to me, some from the list:

1. Your Marylene's Fallacy looks like you searched for the lowest possible roll on it, those Crit Multi, Accuracy, Evasion are like just 2 above the minimum possible roll. Please get a near max rolled one, especially the Crit Multi(238%+)

2. Your Marylene's Fallacy is not anointed, anoint it after you get the new one, please refer to "6. Anointment, Pantheon, Ascendancy, Bandits" in the guide for what to Anoint.

3. Buy a level 21, 0% Quality Elemental Hit to replace your current Level 19 20% quality one.

4. Get an additional Flat Accuracy(351+) scource on your ring or quiver, so you will have more than 95% Chance to Hit(Ignore "Chance to hit Evasive Monster %")

For the remaining, you can refer to "26. Upgrade Reference List"'s Medium Value Section in the guide on what to upgrade, all the info is there.
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Has anyone tried this build as a chieftian ? How does it differ from Hiero I m currently lvling it as a Cheiftian Ty
Hi. I got all the materials needed to finish reasearch so I can share without fear of suddenly spike on prices , this build is very popular and I remember when I share the Mob Mentality rage/berserk on 3.10 the cluster jewels spiked hard on price.

Anyway , this is the Frostferno replacement I was talking:

So let's start from the basic.

You need a Shaper influenced helm (any base, no need to be Bone Helmet) and you need some essence of Horror. You need to roll the Hypotermia mod.
Edit for the base:
-You can use the new ritual base helm that grant flat cold damage , the penalty is null for us since we dont care about enemies cold resistances.
-You can use the new ritual base helm that make the socketed gems cause exposure for QOL , but it does have a penalty of -10 to all resistances.

You need to use the add random influence from Harvest and get the Shaper influence on the base.

-A helm like that without the multimod craft and only +1 projectiles does more dmg than a non corrupted Frostferno.

-A helm like that with multimod +1 projectiles and +1 AoE does more dmg than corrupted +2 Frostferno

-A helm like that with multimod +1 projectiles and +1 AoE and +2 corrupt does more dmg than corrupted +4 Frostferno

-A helm like that with multimod +1 projectiles and +1 AoE and +4 corrupt is the dream.

It does have negatives compared to Frostferno.
-since a Shaper influence is needed , it will be harder to corrupt than a Frosferno
-It doesnt have resistances like Frosterno
-+1 projectiles and +1 AoE are veiled mods that you might get easily or not (stupid unveil system)
- Multimod is also random , you need the Prophecy for that but as I said , without multimod and only +1 projectiles already does more dmg than a non Corrupted Frostferno so It might be an option
-Chilling the enemies is 100% required. Usually EH builds use Skitterbots so its not a problem but it have to be mentioned anyway.
- "With this helm we will be missing the 60% Mana Regeneration from Frostferno and base on my calculation that's about 2 seconds lesser for Berserk's Duration."(thanks to Vei for the info) -2 seconds less is a lot , its a heavy negative compared to Frostferno

It does have positives compared to Frostferno.
-More dmg
-Can roll life
-It comes with a +1 target Pierce
-Harvest is core , now its the time to craft items without the need to have insane amounts of currency
-The new 3.13 atlas gave you everything you need for this , easy essences , easy betrayal , more harvest.

So there is it. If there some doubt on the crafting aproach I can try to help. Hope some people jump on this so the research about cost is more accurate and faster. So far at least for me its not more expensive than "similar tier" Frostferno IF you are doing content related to the materials.

Edits.
This is very minmax(expensive) thing but you can elevate the Hypotermia to lvl 26 with Maven's orb. Compared to lvl 16 is 9% more dmg , Compared to lvl 18 is 7% more dmg and compared to lvl 20 is 5% more dmg.

Also im not sure on this one and even if it work you probably need to be very lucky , but Aisling on Research can add 2 veiled mods. If you can get the +1 projectiles +1 AoE , that way you can save the MM craft and have an extra suffix for the item.

Vei wrote this which I agree 100% " With this helm we will be missing the 60% Mana Regeneration from Frostferno and base on my calculation that's about 2 seconds lesser for Berserk's Duration."

Added ritual base options.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
Last edited by kikeuy on Feb 15, 2021, 8:32:52 AM
"
kikeuy wrote:
Hi. I got all the materials needed to finish reasearch so I can share without fear of suddenly spike on prices , this build is very popular and I remember when I share the Mob Mentality rage/berserk on 3.10 the cluster jewels spiked hard on price.

You need a Shaper influenced helm (any base, no need to be Bone Helmet) and you need some essence of Horror. You need to roll the Hypotermia mod.

-A helm like that without the multimod craft and only +1 projectiles does more dmg than a non corrupted Frostferno.

-A helm like that with multimod +1 projectiles and +1 AoE does more dmg than corrupted +2 Frostferno

-A helm like that with multimod +1 projectiles and +1 AoE and +2 corrupt does more dmg than corrupted +4 Frostferno

-A helm like that with multimod +1 projectiles and +1 AoE and +4 corrupt is the dream.

-since a Shaper influence is needed , it will be harder to corrupt than a Frosferno
-+1 projectiles and +1 AoE are veiled mods that you might get easily or not (stupid unveil system)
- Multimod is also random , you need the Prophecy for that but as I said , without multimod and only +1 projectiles already does more dmg than a non Corrupted Frostferno so It might be an option
-Chilling the enemies is 100% required. Usually EH builds use Skitterbots so its not a problem but it have to be mentioned anyway.

-More dmg
-Can roll life
-Harvest is core , now its the time to craft items without the need to have insane amounts of currency
-The new 3.13 atlas gave you everything you need for this , easy essences , easy betrayal , more harvest.

So there is it. If there some doubt on the crafting aproach I can try to help. Hope some people jump on this so the research about cost is more accurate and faster. So far at least for me its not more expensive than "similar tier" Frostferno IF you are doing content related to the materials.

That's an amazing discovery!

Now we know where to find a "+6 Frostferno" ;)

I have made a mention in the pinned announcement.

Thanks for sharing it! :)

"
Vei wrote:
"
kikeuy wrote:

-More dmg
-Can roll life

That's an amazing discovery!

Now we know where to find a "+6 Frostferno" ;)

I have made a mention in the pinned announcement.

Thanks for sharing it! :)

Thanks , edited some more info that you probably wont like that much because its very minmax thing but its an option never the less and migth solve that question that almost everyone playing this type of build made at some point , where do I spend all the currency I farmed with this cheap build?.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
Last edited by kikeuy on Feb 14, 2021, 12:10:11 PM
Hello, I'm trying to get a lethal pride jewel for my build. however I'm a little unsure as to how to get the additional mods that are mentioned. I tried putting it into POB but it only changes the Iron grip keystone and adds +2 strength to several of the nodes. Can anyone explain to me how additional mods works for lethal pride jewel?
hi, question about infernal cry.

i read the 31.2 Possible Modifications
Using Infernal Cry Skill Gem(For Covers Enemy in Ashes)

Correct me if i'm wrong.. this only works by using the warcry ON mobs.. i mean the warcry need to "hit" something to work, right?
I'm using it on left click i feel this will be more useful by cast on specific situations.
maybe use phase run on left click instead?
(sorry for the noob question)
Last edited by D3m0n0 on Feb 14, 2021, 1:06:39 PM
I have a question about the boots. Actually I'm wearing this:

And I was looking for an upgrade but every boot I found with Life + pierce (2) + ms lowers my dps on POB. Why is that? Should I keep using he Gang's Momentum boots?

And by the way, I'm using this quiver:

but I bought this one for 1ex thinking that I might be able to craft something useful with harvest (or at least augment it with something to make it better)

Last edited by nico5051 on Feb 14, 2021, 4:37:06 PM
"
kikeuy wrote:
Thanks , edited some more info that you probably wont like that much because its very minmax thing but its an option never the less and migth solve that question that almost everyone playing this type of build made at some point , where do I spend all the currency I farmed with this cheap build?.

Sure it could be a place to spent those currency earned with this build for those who want to min-max. Though I would think it's a better move to use the currency to make more helms to get that +4 Double Implicit Corrupt on it.

Also, just want to add 2 points for this helm:

1. With this helm we will be missing the 60% Mana Regeneration from Frostferno and base on my calculation that's about 2 seconds lesser for Berserk's Duration. (Feel free to add this to your negatives in your post)

2. This helm(Non Corrupted with the 2 Multimod) is basically the modern version of Standard's Legacy Frostferno with +3 Fire and +3 Cold affixes :)

"
k0lean wrote:
Hello, I'm trying to get a lethal pride jewel for my build. however I'm a little unsure as to how to get the additional mods that are mentioned. I tried putting it into POB but it only changes the Iron grip keystone and adds +2 strength to several of the nodes. Can anyone explain to me how additional mods works for lethal pride jewel?

POb doesn't recognize the number which determines the additional mods to be added to Notables, therefore you only see those +2 and +4 strength ones as these are fixed and not determined by the number.

The only way to see the mods is to insert Lethal Pride into the Jewel Socket in the game, then you will see all the additional Mods when you mouse over the Notables.

And in case you are wondering if there are any place to see what mods are actually added to Notables base on the number, I am not aware of any and the only way to find out is to buy and sell until you get the mods you want.

"
D3m0n0 wrote:
hi, question about infernal cry.

i read the 31.2 Possible Modifications
Using Infernal Cry Skill Gem(For Covers Enemy in Ashes)

Correct me if i'm wrong.. this only works by using the warcry ON mobs.. i mean the warcry need to "hit" something to work, right?

Yes, the enemy need to be within it's radius which is around 20-25(Base on wiki)

"
D3m0n0 wrote:
I'm using it on left click i feel this will be more useful by cast on specific situations.
maybe use phase run on left click instead?

Sure, I would say go with the arrangement that fits your playing style best. Like for me I prefer Phase Run to be a separate button rather than binding it to my left click.

Cheers

"
nico5051 wrote:
I have a question about the boots. Actually I'm wearing this:

And I was looking for an upgrade but every boot I found with Life + pierce (2) + ms lowers my dps on POB. Why is that? Should I keep using he Gang's Momentum boots?

Gang's Momentum has

(25-40)% increased Damage against Ignited Enemies

so when you switch boots you will be losing the DPS from this.

However, you get 2 pierce, which means your projectile will pierce and might hit 1 or 2 more enemy which means you get double or triple your damage potentially. Of course against bosses the pierce will not be that useful(Depending on whether the boss fight generates any minions)

Another thing is we can get life on the rare boot which is important also.

The switch from Gang's Momentum to a Rare Boot with Pierce, Life, etc is definitely an upgrade IMO.

For your quiver, I assume you are just sharing it since I didn't see any questions about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info