[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

"
No, POB shows you have 1.5M guardian dps.

Please, take the time and read the guide(all of it).

1. An amulet with +1 or +2 to elemental hit and other damage stats, raises your damage ALOT. Elemental hit is a gem, which gives alot damage with more levels.

An Amulet with +1 to Level of all Fire Skill Gems is very cheap.

2. Check your passive tree and compare to the guide.

Discipline and Training, Holy Dominion are good nodes to take and correct.

You dont need Marked for Death and can take more damage elsewhere on tree. (Culling strike is one gem, you can use in frenzy setup, if you need it)

3. 25k armour and 78 all res was nice before Patch 3.15 (that is long ago)

You are missing grace aura and spell suppression, this means you die very easy without these 2.

4. Sanctum of Thought is useless. There are other, better ways to reduce damage. This is not a build, which uses energy shield

5. Energized armour jewel does not much and not worth taking.
You take a timeless jewel or crit multi jewel instead for damage.

6. Defiance Banner got nerfed and is useless, if your gear doesnt have alot evasion.

Ok I think it's useless to continue a discussion with someone who dont know the difference between guardians and uber pinnacle boss on pob... (With 4 divines budget, of course I dont have 4.5kk uber pinnacle dps. My build is a budget build)

Let's try, may be next time you will able to select Guardian/Pinnacle Boss.

1. Did you try to put a +2 amulet on POB instead of leadership's price ? With a +2 amulet, dps go down to 2.5kk dps... +2 amulet never will be better than 25 scorched and 4 brittle (the values I get on guardians).

2. Thats a choice of pathing, it's may be not the optimised but it wont change a lot. I can switch Marked for death to Discipline and traning.

3. Of course you will explain me how to get a 50% reservation aura and spell suppression in my build without losing a ton of damage. Vei's build doesn't have many defenses.

4. 5. In case, you didn't notice Sanctum of Thought and Energized armour works together. I put this gem because I can't slot grace ...

6. I have some mana open, why i shouldn't take defiance banner ? It's better to have more mana ?

Whatever, I dont know what you have against this build, may be leadership's price difference is to much.
You can propose me a better build with a good dps with determination and grace and with spell suppression, i'm open on suggestion !

You have to understand that it's impossible to buff damage with gem level without frostferno in a budget. Ahewaz follow this way but it's very expensive, his dialla malefaction is more expensive than my whole build.
"
Abelun wrote:

Ok I think it's useless to continue a discussion with someone who dont know the difference between guardians and uber pinnacle boss on pob... (With 4 divines budget, of course I dont have 4.5kk uber pinnacle dps. My build is a budget build)

You assume, i selected uber pinnacle boss, which is not the case. Why should i do that ??

We can solve this very easy.

Post a POB with all your setup and we check it. I am open to this.

"
Abelun wrote:

3. Of course you will explain me how to get a 50% reservation aura and spell suppression in my build without losing a ton of damage. Vei's build doesn't have many defenses.

Yes, its possible. I am not saying, you cant use Loreweave for this build, but there are better options(cheap ones), which give alot more defense and life.

You are using loreweave, so you can buy any version of Leadership's price. The -max resistances wont matter, cool idea.

All the %increased armour help very little, if your body armour has only 455 armour.

"
Abelun wrote:

4. 5. In case, you didn't notice Sanctum of Thought and Energized armour works together. I put this gem because I can't slot grace ...

The idea itself is not bad, all fine. 36% inc ES for the Energized Armour jewel, but this is not worth taking.

4 Passive points and 1 jewel slot to get more increased armour. You can get better things elsewhere.

"
Abelun wrote:

6. I have some mana open, why i shouldn't take defiance banner ? It's better to have more mana ?

In this case, yes, but we are talking about getting/using other auras, so you dont get into this case at all.

"
Abelun wrote:

You can propose me a better build with a good dps with determination and grace and with spell suppression, i'm open on suggestion !

Your first post, didnt look like you read the guide. Ok, i was maybe wrong here.

You tried some ideas of your own, thats is fine, but please dont forget, the guide writer(together with me) put 100+ hours over several leagues into making the build better, brainstorming new ideas,.... and he knows the build in and out.

"
Abelun wrote:

You have to understand that it's impossible to buff damage with gem level without frostferno in a budget. Ahewaz follow this way but it's very expensive, his dialla malefaction is more expensive than my whole build.

I dont know, what budget is ok for you (how cheap).

Which day of the league did you buy Leadership's Price ?
This matters alot and its not easy available in first week of league.

Starting week 2 or 3, sure everything is cheaper as example

Yes, I agree that Dialla Version is very expensive, but there are other options too.

Putting the Leadership's Price amulet aside, everything else i mentioned, you can easily get alot more DPS, auras, defense and life.

Give it a try and you will see it works.

We can continue, after you posted your POB link (setup for bosses).

And then work out a cheap setup, with more life, auras and damage.
Last edited by Kharadas on Oct 1, 2022, 5:36:42 PM
I downloaded POB community portable to see if my POB has a problem but I have exactly the same dps with the link i posted : https://pastebin.com/arDzn2PT

It's my actual build with point blank, 25 scorched, 4 brittle, endurance charges and frenzy charges activated (No flasks).
I could level gems to 20 and add quality but I prefer to work with my current build.

I noted prices of items I bought on day 2-3 (I league started with) :
6l body : 15-20c
quill : 4c
jewels : 1c each
leader : 39c

Leadership's price isnt expensive even on league start (could bought a cheapest with very bad mods).

I know you put time on this build but so am I, I started to play this build on blight (before Vei's build) and I tried to play it since as chieftain, ranger, scion, inqui and zerker.
Last edited by Abelun on Oct 5, 2022, 1:06:38 PM
With Mayhem starting, I am done with the league,

Final Gear.

Spoiler

PoB - https://pastebin.com/mT649QW4

For XP/Mapping

Good luck in 3.20!
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Nov 4, 2022, 3:01:01 PM
The budget version of the build, I would estimate 7 Divines.

PoB - https://pastebin.com/mT649QW4

Video of all the pinnacle bosses. I just can't kill the Uber versions on a budget.

Gear - While the Xoph's is +1 curse, I am only using 1 curse in the videos
The boots do not need to be +4 Pierce, +2 is fine and a lot cheaper.
Spoiler

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Weapon tree from 3.21 provides this:

"
Elemental Hit: Always cause Scorch, Brittle, and Sapped.

But, currently not known if it will be available on bows.
Last edited by RawDamage on Apr 7, 2023, 6:27:24 AM
Been out of the game for a while but when I was playing I had so much fun with this build. Could someone tell me if this build works or if I can do something with my gear to make it works? My character is called "Chimiche"
"
Tidehollow94 wrote:
Been out of the game for a while but when I was playing I had so much fun with this build. Could someone tell me if this build works or if I can do something with my gear to make it works? My character is called "Chimiche"

Same here. Did you got something about it? Can we use the equipment on another build at least?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info