[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Perfect! I have all of those items :) lucky chaos orb drops when lvling haha!
So I'm super interested in ele hit totems but having a hard time deciding which ascendancy to go with. I've read the ascendancy comments in detail but just looking for a little insight or real world experience from those who have been running each version. What did you go with? Do you like it? Do you wish you went another way?

I appreciate the info!
Hey Vei, i want to upgrade my char and I am considering this double curse with awakened hexa, since i cant have manual curse, I am practically smashing my keyboard even without it. But is a better than shamans dominion? To me it seems it wont add much.

What else should i go for? kinda hard to get +2 helm on league
Last edited by keksik0061 on Jan 22, 2021, 2:38:46 PM
"
Adjust91 wrote:
Perfect! I have all of those items :) lucky chaos orb drops when lvling haha!

Have fun! :)

"
dperls wrote:
So I'm super interested in ele hit totems but having a hard time deciding which ascendancy to go with. I've read the ascendancy comments in detail but just looking for a little insight or real world experience from those who have been running each version. What did you go with? Do you like it? Do you wish you went another way?

I appreciate the info!

Raider/Deadeye's life is hard, don't pick them if you prefer easy life in game :)

"
keksik0061 wrote:
Hey Vein, i want to upgrade my char and I am considering this double curse with awakened hexa, since i cant have manual curse, I am practically smashing my keyboard even without it. But is a better than shamans dominion? To me it seems it wont add much

Hey keksik,

Below are the POB Shaper DPS numbers base on your current character + gears and you can take a look and decide. I only listed the "Automated" versions

Current DPS(Flammability with Shaman's Dominion) - 405k

Flammability + Elemental Weakness(With Awaken Hextouch Level 5 and Shaman's Dominion) - 465k

Flammability + Sniper's Mark(With Cast on Crit and Whisper of Doom) - 487k
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Last edited by Vei on Jan 22, 2021, 3:03:08 PM
"
Vei wrote:
"
mystoom wrote:
Just want to say thanks for all the effort, and detail in the guide, it feels like I know what to do next and I don't get stuck after completing the storyline.

Hi there,

Very happy to hear that the guide was helpful in giving directions on what to do. :)

Have fun with the build!

"
Dolmiir wrote:
Is it possible with scion to go for the double curse setup option 3 without loosing the power charges ?

To utilize Power Charge on Crit Gem, that will require 5 Links which means moving the Frenzy Curse on Crit setup to the bow.

I took a look at your char, base on the gems you are currently using:

- Flammability will replace Precision since I didn't see any Precision Watcher Eye's used atm so Precision is just for the Small Bonus thus won't be a big loss to switch it out.

- Cast on Critical Strike will replace GMP(Anomalous Frenzy will do part of the job of GMP)

So Gem Setup will be like this

Bow(5 Link) GGGBB -
Anomalous Frenzy
Cast on Critical Strike
Sniper's Mark
Flammability
Power Charge on Critical Strike

Bow(Unlinked) G -
Blood Rage

Glove(3 Linked) RRR -
CWDT
Immortal Call
Increased Duration

Glove(Link or not doesn't matter) B -
Clarity(Or Precision if you prefer)

Boot(Link or not doesn't matter) GGRB -
Dash
Grace
Berserk
Summon Skitterbot

Regards

Thanks for the help! will aim for that next, keep up the good work!
Has anyone done any of the super hard maven fights, maven fights? 10 bosses, all the breachlords, etc? Would love to look at your PoBs
i tried to do maven invitation with all breachlords and that didnt go well at all, pretty much coudnt do anything and got one shoted by almost everything.

other than that i can do pretty much everything
Hi again, "inmortal call" still good? Like we cant consume our endurance charges for the extra buff right?
I have maybe a dumb question. I am seriously not comprehending how people are getting such good gear this early in a league. I am barely into yellow maps, have taken a week off of work to play and am seeing some crazy crazy good rolls on stuff that look like should not be possible for at least a month or two into the league. I have seen the garden only twice since I've been playing, and neither of those gave me much more than a few divine rolls on things and map swaps to help complete my atlas.

When I see say a pair of gloves that have 4 stats that are rolled as if the wearer had hand picked each roll, I am confused. If you look up on the trade site for comparable gear, you are lucky to find 1 or 2 that are even close but not quite there, and even the fairly close items go for 5-7 ex. I got extremely lucky and got a mirror shard drop. Combined the 7.5x I sold it for and the currency I've saved up since last weekend I thought I was doing really well on the currency front. (right up until I really started looking at trying to purchase gear). aka how the bleep do I get that stuff? (*frustration rant off*)
"
Dolmiir wrote:
Thanks for the help! will aim for that next, keep up the good work!

You are welcome! :)

"
mariano0928 wrote:
Hi again, Like we cant consume our endurance charges for the extra buff right?

Hi,

That is correct.

"
mariano0928 wrote:
"inmortal call" still good?

It's not really whether Immortal Call is still good but other options doesn't really have any "This is definitely a much better choice" to jump to e.g.

- CWDT(L10) + Steelskin(L?) - Wiki having some issue so can't check the Steelskin level, but at the lower level, I don't think Steelskin's buff is worth it.

- CWDT(L20) + Steelskin(L20) - Takes too much damage to trigger and at that amount of life left, I don't think Steelskin help much

- Steelskin(L20) Self Cast - Good if you don't mind self casting it and 1 additional button to press.

- Steelskin(L20) linked to Cast on Crit(Option 3 for Curse Setups) - We are not always firing our bow so it might not be up at the right time when we need it, plus we need to crit to have it be casted.

- CWDT + (Vaal) Molten Shell - We are not armour based build

Overall I think the current CWDT + Immortal Call setup is still Ok. If anyone has some better ideas, feel free to suggest :)

"
keksik0061 wrote:
What else should i go for? kinda hard to get +2 helm on league

Just noticed this additional Edit in your post. You can refer to "26. Upgrade Reference List" in the guide, it's basically a checklist for "What should I upgrade" Questions.

A quick glance at your Char I would say definitely go for a Level 21 0% quality Elemental Hit, it's better than a Level 20, 20% quality one.

"
Apostolos wrote:
I have maybe a dumb question. I am seriously not comprehending how people are getting such good gear this early in a league. I am barely into yellow maps, have taken a week off of work to play and am seeing some crazy crazy good rolls on stuff that look like should not be possible for at least a month or two into the league. I have seen the garden only twice since I've been playing, and neither of those gave me much more than a few divine rolls on things and map swaps to help complete my atlas.

When I see say a pair of gloves that have 4 stats that are rolled as if the wearer had hand picked each roll, I am confused. If you look up on the trade site for comparable gear, you are lucky to find 1 or 2 that are even close but not quite there, and even the fairly close items go for 5-7 ex. I got extremely lucky and got a mirror shard drop. Combined the 7.5x I sold it for and the currency I've saved up since last weekend I thought I was doing really well on the currency front. (right up until I really started looking at trying to purchase gear). aka how the bleep do I get that stuff? (*frustration rant off*)

Usually I try to help even if the question isn't kind of related to Ele Hit but in this case, I don't think I have any good answer for it. Perhaps the General Discussion Forums or Reddit might offer more insight.
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info