[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

got upgraded everything that i can think off however boss damage is not great on elder, minotaur etc...how did you get that dmg? you think its because of +2 helm?
sure i can still do some minor changes to gear stats to make it perfect, but that woudlnt add much i think when my gear is worth like 15ex min
Last edited by keksik0061 on Jan 23, 2021, 7:19:44 AM
"
keksik0061 wrote:
got upgraded everything that i can think off however boss damage is not great on elder, minotaur etc...how did you get that dmg? you think its because of +2 helm?
sure i can still do some minor changes to gear stats to make it perfect, but that woudlnt add much i think when my gear is worth like 15ex min

Alright, disregarding equipment costs and playstyle, these will be the big DPS gains for this build:

- +2/+4 Frostferno
- Taking Point Blank Keystone
- Bottled Faith Unique Sulphur Flask

I'll skip Malachai's Artifice + Summon Lightning Golem since that is not necessary suitable for everyone but it's a very big DPS gain also.

Your Current Shaper DPS is 634k

If you use all 3 above(+2 for Frostferno) at distance of 1-10 from the enemy, with the enemy standing on consecrated ground, you will be at 1.176m Shaper DPS

By the way, I see that you are at 100% Chance to Hit through Level 20 Precision. I would suggest not using Precison but look for Flat Accuracy on your equipment instead since Precision Level 20 doesn't let you use Grace and Summon Skitterbot together. That said, if you are not encountering any defense issues then I guess that will be fine but in this case, you might want to use your Mana for Haste + Vaal Haste instead.

If you add Vaal Haste + Haste to the above, you will be at 1.428m Shaper DPS

Hope the above answers your question. :)
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Finally managed to kill the "Shaper/Atziri/Cortex/Chayula" fight with the totem hotfix for more dps. Vei, as you said in the past I am very glass cannon, I would agree haha I used 5 portals. I think the best strategy for that fight is to kill them before they kill you.
Anyway if anyone wants to check out my pob, it's public. Big shoutout to Vei for keeping up to date with every single reply <3 I will now work on farming for more defensive things to add to the build so I can reach higher level haha
edit: nevermind im dumb
Last edited by Adjust91 on Jan 23, 2021, 9:10:07 AM
"
Vei wrote:
"
keksik0061 wrote:

Alright, disregarding equipment costs and playstyle, these will be the big DPS gains for this build:

- +2/+4 Frostferno
- Taking Point Blank Keystone
- Bottled Faith Unique Sulphur Flask

I'll skip Malachai's Artifice + Summon Lightning Golem since that is not necessary suitable for everyone but it's a very big DPS gain also.

Your Current Shaper DPS is 634k

If you use all 3 above(+2 for Frostferno) at distance of 1-10 from the enemy, with the enemy standing on consecrated ground, you will be at 1.176m Shaper DPS

By the way, I see that you are at 100% Chance to Hit through Level 20 Precision. I would suggest not using Precison but look for Flat Accuracy on your equipment instead since Precision Level 20 doesn't let you use Grace and Summon Skitterbot together. That said, if you are not encountering any defense issues then I guess that will be fine but in this case, you might want to use your Mana for Haste + Vaal Haste instead.

If you add Vaal Haste + Haste to the above, you will be at 1.428m Shaper DPS

Hope the above answers your question. :)

perfectly, thanks :)

another thing, do you know maybe if we can upgrade this with some influenced gear that is lets say better than quill bow etc.? Were you considering this? and can you give some examples what i should focus to craft? which influence etc
Last edited by keksik0061 on Jan 23, 2021, 2:51:12 PM
Hi all,

I have just noticed I have over 5k life without Kaom's on my ascendant, so with a few more levels I'll be able to consider equiping another chest.
What do you think are the best options ? I don't really feel like I need more defence, so I'd like something to help with POWER. Farrul's Fur looks good so that I'm always at full charges, + aspect of the cat is good for us on both its phases. The only drawback is the cost xD.

Any other idea ?
"
keksik0061 wrote:
but the grace aura adds only 227eva which is +2% to evade, isnt it kinda useless?

I think you misunderstood my reply.

- Grace has a Fix 50% Mana Reservation cost regardless of the Gem's level.
- Precision has a Flat Mana Reservation cost that goes up as its level gets higher.

Which means, I am not suggesting using a Level 1 Grace for 227 Evasion, but rather, not using Precision totally and instead using a Level 20 Grace which reserves the same mana as a Level 1 Grace and that gives 2575 Evasion(More than 2% evade).

And just to clarify, the earlier Shaper DPS numbers in my previous post I gave are from the Path of Building program with the right configurations, not the in game DPS tooltip(Which is not as accurate), in case you are thinking that the numbers look unobtainable.

"
keksik0061 wrote:
another thing, do you know maybe if we can upgrade this with some influenced gear that is lets say better than quill bow etc.? Were you considering this? and can you give some examples what i should focus to craft? which influence etc

I would not recommend crafting influenced bow, potentially you can spent 100 Ex and just get a small DPS increase. The currency can be spent on many better(And much much cheaper) upgrades. Have the right Priorities and use Currency on the Right Equipment.

I don't want people to come chasing after me saying they spent 100ex to craft the bow and say my build cost so much to play when the person don't even need the bow(and it wasn't even recommended/mentioned in the guide). That's totally not in line with my direction for the build/guide.

"
Beverice wrote:
Finally managed to kill the "Shaper/Atziri/Cortex/Chayula" fight with the totem hotfix for more dps. Vei, as you said in the past I am very glass cannon, I would agree haha I used 5 portals. I think the best strategy for that fight is to kill them before they kill you.
Anyway if anyone wants to check out my pob, it's public. Big shoutout to Vei for keeping up to date with every single reply <3 I will now work on farming for more defensive things to add to the build so I can reach higher level haha

Thank you for the shoutout! <3
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
"
thomzon wrote:
Hi all,

I have just noticed I have over 5k life without Kaom's on my ascendant, so with a few more levels I'll be able to consider equiping another chest.
What do you think are the best options ? I don't really feel like I need more defence, so I'd like something to help with POWER. Farrul's Fur looks good so that I'm always at full charges, + aspect of the cat is good for us on both its phases. The only drawback is the cost xD.

Any other idea ?

Im testing what I find to be the best defensive body armour for this kind of build (cant believe no one got immediately curious after the reveal of this armour) but since you are aiming for more dps I'll share my experience with Farrul´s.

Someone mentioned Farrul's to me and I´ve tested and put my thoughts on my guide about it.
Unless you craft some mirror insane chest+bow combo that renders Frostferno useless, Farrul is by far the best option on dps and also the quality of life from frenzy and power charge generation is almost as good as the increased dps.
The most notable downside so to say , is that you need an extra free suffix on your rings for craft the aspect but is totally worth it.

Edit. The cat aspect is a suffix.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
Last edited by kikeuy on Jan 23, 2021, 12:53:59 PM
Hello, a few leagues ago I played with a build from Lunasicc187, and now I tried this one, it's still a great build for all content
edit : my bad
Last edited by 1zzu on Jan 23, 2021, 4:56:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info