[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] League start preparations

maybe a stupid question :) why we need shock nearby enemies when we focus. Do we use focus or i missed something?
@ Fire Archer - wanted to ask you if you have another source of endurance charges now that you respec'd Inexorable. Did you gave up on those or I'm just not seeing it on the items.

"
Fire_Archer wrote:
Since I acidentaly posted, I'll make a Skin of the Lords Keystones breakdown.

There are total of 41 keystone. 16 are harmful, 21 neutral and 4 are really good.

So if you would make Skin of the Lords yourself by gambling Skin of the Loyal and a blessing, you have ~60% chance of hitting a usable one, 40% to brick the item (can still sell it to someone), and a 9% chance to win big.

Value of keystones
Blood Magic ---- Harmful keystone
Eldritch Battery ---- Harmful keystone
Eternal Youth ---- Can be interesting, but for the most part harmful.
Ghost Dance ---- Harmful keystone
Ghost Reaver ---- Harmful keystone
Glancing Blows ---- Harmful keystone
Mind Over Matter ---- Harmful keystone
Mortal Conviction ---- Harmful keystone
Runebinder ---- Harmful keystone
Solipsism ---- Harmful keystone
Supreme Ego ---- Harmful keystone
The Agnostic ---- Harmful keystone
Vaal Pact ---- Harmful keystone
Versatile Combatant ---- Harmful keystone
Wind Dancer ---- Harmful keystone
Zealot's Oath ---- Can be interesting, but for the most part harmful.
Acrobatics ---- No harm no benefit. Maybe a tiny bit of harm in case you somehow got a spell supression on your gear.
Ancestral bound ---- No harm very slight benefit if you are using taunt totem. It lest you spawn 2 of them.
Arrow dancing ---- No harm no benefit.
Avatar of fire ---- No harm no benefit.
Call to Arms ---- No harm, somewhat beneficial. Can put enduring cry on left click.
Conduit ---- No harm no benefit.
Crimson Dance ---- No harm no benefit.
Doomsday ---- No harm, very slight benefit. Lets you charge doom of the hex faster.
Elemental Equilibrium ---- No harm no benefit.
Elemental Overload ---- No harm no benefit.
Iron Grip ---- No harm no benefit.
Iron Reflexes ---- No harm, very slight benefit. A tiny bit of extra armor
Iron Will ---- No harm no benefit.
Lethe Shade ---- No harm, decent benefit
Magebane ---- No harm, very slight benefit. A tiny bit of extra spell supression
Minion Instability ---- No harm no benefit.
Pain Attunement ---- No harm no benefit.
Perfect Agony ---- No harm no benefit.
Point Blank ---- No harm no benefit.
The Impaler ---- No harm no benefit.
Unwavering Stance ---- No harm no benefit.
Divine Shield ---- No harm, good benefit. Grants 1-2 passive points in value.
Imbalanced Guard ---- Prolly the best one to have
Resolute Technique ---- No harm, good benefit. Grants 1 passive point in value.
Wicked Ward ---- Second best to have

Thank you for this, today I managed to snag Imbalance Guard one for 1 ex and overall I've never felt more fun playing PoE than with this build. For a bit I had a small period of struggle due to my general inexperience, but now the build clicked more or less and I'm having a blast. Although I'm still playing "slow" - to this date I've never fought shaper/elder let alone someone after them but soon that should changed.

Sticked mostly to t11-12 maps, now feeling more confident after getting the armor + empower lvl 3. First time crafted a cluster jewel (well, anything really, but a perfect large cluster base dropped and I had to learn) - rediscovering PoE one thing at a time, lol.

Next things on the agenda: Flasks > Megalomaniac Cluster Jewel (2+ ex) + maybe another decent jewel > Helm enchant > Empower 4 > Asenath > AG setup.

Last edited by MrCinos on Feb 9, 2022, 5:59:06 PM
"
MrCinos wrote:
@ Fire Archer - wanted to ask you if you have another source of endurance charges now that you respec'd Inexorable. Did you gave up on those or I'm just not seeing it on the items.

"
Fire_Archer wrote:
Since I acidentaly posted, I'll make a Skin of the Lords Keystones breakdown.

There are total of 41 keystone. 16 are harmful, 21 neutral and 4 are really good.

So if you would make Skin of the Lords yourself by gambling Skin of the Loyal and a blessing, you have ~60% chance of hitting a usable one, 40% to brick the item (can still sell it to someone), and a 9% chance to win big.

Value of keystones
Blood Magic ---- Harmful keystone
Eldritch Battery ---- Harmful keystone
Eternal Youth ---- Can be interesting, but for the most part harmful.
Ghost Dance ---- Harmful keystone
Ghost Reaver ---- Harmful keystone
Glancing Blows ---- Harmful keystone
Mind Over Matter ---- Harmful keystone
Mortal Conviction ---- Harmful keystone
Runebinder ---- Harmful keystone
Solipsism ---- Harmful keystone
Supreme Ego ---- Harmful keystone
The Agnostic ---- Harmful keystone
Vaal Pact ---- Harmful keystone
Versatile Combatant ---- Harmful keystone
Wind Dancer ---- Harmful keystone
Zealot's Oath ---- Can be interesting, but for the most part harmful.
Acrobatics ---- No harm no benefit. Maybe a tiny bit of harm in case you somehow got a spell supression on your gear.
Ancestral bound ---- No harm very slight benefit if you are using taunt totem. It lest you spawn 2 of them.
Arrow dancing ---- No harm no benefit.
Avatar of fire ---- No harm no benefit.
Call to Arms ---- No harm, somewhat beneficial. Can put enduring cry on left click.
Conduit ---- No harm no benefit.
Crimson Dance ---- No harm no benefit.
Doomsday ---- No harm, very slight benefit. Lets you charge doom of the hex faster.
Elemental Equilibrium ---- No harm no benefit.
Elemental Overload ---- No harm no benefit.
Iron Grip ---- No harm no benefit.
Iron Reflexes ---- No harm, very slight benefit. A tiny bit of extra armor
Iron Will ---- No harm no benefit.
Lethe Shade ---- No harm, decent benefit
Magebane ---- No harm, very slight benefit. A tiny bit of extra spell supression
Minion Instability ---- No harm no benefit.
Pain Attunement ---- No harm no benefit.
Perfect Agony ---- No harm no benefit.
Point Blank ---- No harm no benefit.
The Impaler ---- No harm no benefit.
Unwavering Stance ---- No harm no benefit.
Divine Shield ---- No harm, good benefit. Grants 1-2 passive points in value.
Imbalanced Guard ---- Prolly the best one to have
Resolute Technique ---- No harm, good benefit. Grants 1 passive point in value.
Wicked Ward ---- Second best to have

Thank you for this, today I managed to snag Imbalance Guard one for 1 ex and overall I've never felt more fun playing PoE than with this build. For a bit I had a small period of struggle due to my general inexperience, but now the build clicked more or less and I'm having a blast. Although I'm still playing "slow" - to this date I've never fought shaper/elder let alone someone after them but soon that should changed.

Sticked mostly to t11-12 maps, now feeling more confident after getting the armor + empower lvl 3. First time crafted a cluster jewel (well, anything really, but a perfect large cluster base dropped and I had to learn) - rediscovering PoE one thing at a time, lol.

Next things on the agenda: Flasks > Megalomaniac Cluster Jewel (2+ ex) + maybe another decent jewel > Helm enchant > Empower 4 > Asenath > AG setup.

Rote Reinforcements is the source of endurance charges you should be using instead of Megalomaniac. I just dropped mine because I really wanter to include Victim Maker into the build as Malediction it provides works even on curse immune mobs and bosses.

That being said, with Imbalanced Guard, you may not need Endurance Charges too much. Its still very nice to have those against things like Phys damage over time, or Elemental Weakness maps, but you'll be fine if you find something else valuable on notables.

Flasks could be tinkered with for sure, I agree. As for the rest, well... I have nothing for you. You are free to pick any o tohse routes based on the feeling of what you are lacking.

Just gonna say that tinkering with AG gear can be pretty fun. But make sure he is at least lvl 20, better 21.
And Asenath is just zoomies all around. And lot of satisfying explosions.
"
BoriaPL wrote:
maybe a stupid question :) why we need shock nearby enemies when we focus. Do we use focus or i missed something?

You get the Focus ability if you have this craft. Using it shocks everything around you for 4 seconds. Shocked enemies take 15% more damage.

So its just press the button - have a damage boost.
What cluster jewel's should i look for right now?
"
BoriaPL wrote:
What cluster jewel's should i look for right now?

The ones the listed in a guide? Like in a gear section. In a main post. Where is says Gear - Cluster Jewels.
Man if i saw that cover image before last friday i would have league started with Necromancer Holy Relic instead of Guardian.
Any opinion on using Ashes of the Stars
Spoiler
Item Class: Amulets
Rarity: Unique
Ashes of the Stars
Onyx Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 60
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
+16 to all Attributes (implicit)
--------
9% increased Experience Gain of Gems
16% increased Reservation Efficiency of Skills
+1 to Level of all Skill Gems
+29% to Quality of all Skill Gems
--------
A single facet contains the wisdom
of countless disintegrated worlds.
instead of the Anvil? It looks like it would bump holy relic to 49% cooldown.
(not sure how to properly link items)
Last edited by neosaidin on Feb 11, 2022, 2:17:55 AM
"
neosaidin wrote:
Spoiler
Ashes of the Stars
Onyx Amulet
--------
Requirements:
--------
--------
--------
--------

Im using it and it's actually pretty good. The relic's tick-rate ramped up pretty high, so is the damage.

But here is a thing - there are some breakpoint at cd of relic nova due to server own tickrate. At small values the game would register our instances of damage to trigger relics at the closest amounts of time to server rates.

(Damn it's tough to explain it in english for me, not my native language xD)

e.g.
at 24 quality the relic cd (assuming you have divergent and 20% refuction from geofry) will be 0.297s which exactly matches server tickrate. So our relic at perfect conditions will use it's nova at this rate.
at ANY quality between 24-36 the cd will stay the same - 0.297.
Next breakpoint is 36 quality - 0.264s
Next - 52 quality - 0.231s

So technicaly it's possible to get 52 quality with this amulet with 23% on skill gem and at least 29% on the amulet... And that's what im currently aiming at. All values between 36 and 52 will give you the same 0.264 result.

The next big thing about this amulet is getting +1 curse on it. It's easy on anvil but will be like 50-70ex on Ashes. You can always drop Prismatic Skin and get Whispers of Doom annoint, but is it realy worth it..?

Im aiming to try Ashes, +1curses and 52q on relics, it will deffinitly be better then Anvil. So far - lost around 30ex on corrupts for 21\23 divergent and the amulets itself - and nothing.
"
neosaidin wrote:
Spoiler
Ashes of the Stars
Onyx Amulet
--------
Requirements:
--------
--------
--------
--------

The problem whith that amulet is, you can raise the coodown of Nova, but you can't rase the activation speed of your Static strike. So its just wasteful

That being said its a good damage boost if you can afford to drop Anvil for extra damage. I just love my 78-80% block too much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info