[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content done. Rant time.

"
MrCinos wrote:
@ Fire Archer good stuff, can you recommend what next 3-4 items I should upgrade first from my current state? Despite getting Aegis I still feel a bit squishy on yellow maps, especially vs some Archnemesis. Maybe I got rid of decoy totem too early. Though I don't regret buying Aegis ofc (sinked almost every currency I had to get it), but also want to upgrade my damage just not sure about the most efficient order to go with.

Get lvl 21 relic. They should come cheap.
Get weapon with Alva mod (minions do double damage) and craft Trigger spells on it. If you don't have the craft - run few white maps Jun missions.

Maaaaybe try to get a minion cluster.

Idk what specters you using, but you can maybe include a frenzy monkey for a tiny bit more dmg.
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Feb 7, 2022, 7:53:13 AM
@Fire_Archer

I hope i will also get a guardian map today so i can compare - btw i was really lucky that i got 40% holy relic dmg enchant on my first uber lab run :)

Since I acidentaly posted, I'll make a Skin of the Lords Keystones breakdown.

There are total of 41 keystone. 16 are harmful, 21 neutral and 4 are really good.

So if you would make Skin of the Lords yourself by gambling Skin of the Loyal and a blessing, you have ~60% chance of hitting a usable one, 40% to brick the item (can still sell it to someone), and a 9% chance to win big.

Value of keystones
Blood Magic ---- Harmful keystone
Eldritch Battery ---- Harmful keystone
Eternal Youth ---- Can be interesting, but for the most part harmful.
Ghost Dance ---- Harmful keystone
Ghost Reaver ---- Harmful keystone
Glancing Blows ---- Harmful keystone
Mind Over Matter ---- Harmful keystone
Mortal Conviction ---- Harmful keystone
Runebinder ---- Harmful keystone
Solipsism ---- Harmful keystone
Supreme Ego ---- Harmful keystone
The Agnostic ---- Harmful keystone
Vaal Pact ---- Harmful keystone
Versatile Combatant ---- Harmful keystone
Wind Dancer ---- Harmful keystone
Zealot's Oath ---- Can be interesting, but for the most part harmful.
Acrobatics ---- No harm no benefit. Maybe a tiny bit of harm in case you somehow got a spell supression on your gear.
Ancestral bound ---- No harm very slight benefit if you are using taunt totem. It lest you spawn 2 of them.
Arrow dancing ---- No harm no benefit.
Avatar of fire ---- No harm no benefit.
Call to Arms ---- No harm, somewhat beneficial. Can put enduring cry on left click.
Conduit ---- No harm no benefit.
Crimson Dance ---- No harm no benefit.
Doomsday ---- No harm, very slight benefit. Lets you charge doom of the hex faster.
Elemental Equilibrium ---- No harm no benefit.
Elemental Overload ---- No harm no benefit.
Iron Grip ---- No harm no benefit.
Iron Reflexes ---- No harm, very slight benefit. A tiny bit of extra armor
Iron Will ---- No harm no benefit.
Lethe Shade ---- No harm, decent benefit
Magebane ---- No harm, very slight benefit. A tiny bit of extra spell supression
Minion Instability ---- No harm no benefit.
Pain Attunement ---- No harm no benefit.
Perfect Agony ---- No harm no benefit.
Point Blank ---- No harm no benefit.
The Impaler ---- No harm no benefit.
Unwavering Stance ---- No harm no benefit.
Divine Shield ---- No harm, good benefit. Grants 1-2 passive points in value.
Imbalanced Guard ---- Prolly the best one to have
Resolute Technique ---- No harm, good benefit. Grants 1 passive point in value.
Wicked Ward ---- Second best to have
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Feb 8, 2022, 3:35:28 AM
Hey man, great build! I've just started early red maps. Lost my AG to degen, I seem to get really skrewed over by degen also. Is there anything later down the line that counter that?
hey @Fire_Archer

just sssome question.. fist is, how do i keep Tempest Shield, Zealot and Pride at same time??? i can activate all of then, but my mana would be almost 0 and i will not be able to recast the Holy relic, do you dessactive a aura when you need to recast the relic??? ( i already take the mana reserv nodes)

and ass ssecond, what itens do you take for animated guardian?

and for last, a faster speed weapon, result in faster flicks, and more relics atack spans?
"
Darkwho wrote:
Hey man, great build! I've just started early red maps. Lost my AG to degen, I seem to get really skrewed over by degen also. Is there anything later down the line that counter that?

Nothing in particular about degen. I'm not sure what kind of degen you are talking about. If its chaos degen - get more chaos resist on a tree or on items. You will need it to be 75~ish to start using Forbidden Taste anyway.

If its bleed - get antibleed flask/CB imunity jewel + steelskin.

If its burning ground - get Soul of abberath upgrade.

"
andrelb1 wrote:
hey @Fire_Archer

just sssome question.. fist is, how do i keep Tempest Shield, Zealot and Pride at same time??? i can activate all of then, but my mana would be almost 0 and i will not be able to recast the Holy relic, do you dessactive a aura when you need to recast the relic??? ( i already take the mana reserv nodes)

and ass ssecond, what itens do you take for animated guardian?

and for last, a faster speed weapon, result in faster flicks, and more relics atack spans?

I already anwered that question before. You don't have to use Zeal early on. Use Skitterbots.

But even if you want to use Zeal still, you have enough mana if you just take Heart and Soul passive node.

What items I use for AG can be found in previous posts too.

Faster attacks is a quality of life. Its doesn't make your relics attack more, but it helps for you not to stand in one place for too long and helps you move around more so you won't die.

And for the love of what is holy, stop trying to use Animated Guardian you two. Its for end game bossing. Use Specters instead. Preferebly They of Tul if you can find someone who gives them to you. Or Hairy Bonecrusher (act 2 bears with taunt)

Use them till you make sure they stop dying. Then maybe consider switching to AG
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Feb 8, 2022, 9:32:05 AM
Holy this Empower level 4 man. It took me from not finishing uber elder due to fight being too long into doing it deathless in zoom zoom way. May pepe bless you
"
generalfc wrote:
Holy this Empower level 4 man. It took me from not finishing uber elder due to fight being too long into doing it deathless in zoom zoom way. May pepe bless you

I see your gloves, I'm watching you. Wanna say something about Asenath? :D
"
Fire_Archer wrote:

Try it with Shield Charge for the clear. Trust me. All you have to do is to dash through mobs and everything explodes. Way faster than flicker, static strike or basically anything. Pop movement speed flask and enjoy the zooming.

I think I will go for awakened support gems now and keep on trying to get 21 divergent relics to increase single target dps. Thoughts?

P.S. The "oh shit" hp flask works wonders
Last edited by generalfc on Feb 8, 2022, 1:10:15 PM
"
generalfc wrote:
"
Fire_Archer wrote:

Try it with Shield Charge for the clear. Trust me. All you have to do is to dash through mobs and everything explodes. Way faster than flicker, static strike or basically anything. Pop movement speed flask and enjoy the zooming.

I think I will go for awakened support gems now and keep on trying to get 21 divergent relics to increase single target dps. Thoughts?

P.S. The "oh shit" hp flask works wonders

Oh I've tried Shield Charge. Not my cup of tea. It needs supports to be faster, it locks you into animation. I like Flicker, because the build clears well and the more juice you put on the map the better it gets. Sometimes, I can clear a delirious map with a single press of Flicker. It also helps when game is lagging because you don't stop moving and dodging no matter what unless you are dead.

On top of that Flicker can be used in same set up as Static without much loss. Saves gem slots that I need for AG. You are not using it yet, and I can't say you will ever need it. Its whole purpose is to do wave 30 simulacrum by protecting you from enemy critical strikes. But it comes with lots of benefits.
Such as: culling strike for bossing, enemies take 9% more phys dmg, fortify, brittle ground (new mod), taunt (from meat shield), allies can't be slowed aura etc.
I updated 'current gear' in main post including AG gear so you can get the idea.

I'd suggest you to fix flasks first. Peek at what I have and feel free to figure stuff out. Ask questions if needed.

21 Divrgent relic prolly give you the most kick as its not just a dmg boost. Its cast rate makes build feel much much smoother. As I type this.... I look at your static strike and I feel terrible. My guy, get rid of it asap. Vedor it with scour orb.

You DONT want Static Strike to be level 20 with regular relic. You lose like 50% DPS that way. You need it to be lvl 1.

Divergent relic is a whole other story. But still you want Static to be lvl 19 at max. Also worth mentioning that lvl 20 Divergent Heoly Relic is more DPS than lvl 21 Holy Relic.

Last edited by Fire_Archer on Feb 8, 2022, 3:00:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info