Thanksgiving 2020 Sale

No info about what's in your "themes" (so why would I bother to target any of these?).

No info about the discount % in the shop page (so why would I get excited about this sale? If all your heavy discount is about hideout decoration I, for example, am not interested at all).

We have to click on each items to get the original price inside a modal (are you competing for the worst web design 2020 award?).

I don't know if you have fixed the Heist league (but at least you have accepted to restart it on December 18 so we will see!) but your shop and annoncements does need a lot of work.

Kindly,
Bejarid.
Last edited by bejarid on Nov 27, 2020, 4:33:09 AM
"
saif3r wrote:
I like how this is organized, including an actual schedule for all themes. Thank you!

btw, i just got huge catapult for 5 points (90% off).

Looked nice for just 5 points! Hope you get something good from the free mystery box as well
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Seriously,who comes up with ideas like this?
Are players supposed to wake up in the middle of the night to buy something they want?
Or should they leave work early so they won't miss an armor set?

It would be bad even if you gave them for free, but having to pay AND change our whole sleep-real life schedule in order to buy something is absurd.

This.

I had an email at 4 am to tell me the transcendence herald effect was on sale, I log in now at 9 am with coffee and after morning chores and find it's no longer on sale and imagine my surprise when I find out the reason is this farce of a sale event.

Are players supposed to give thanks that they need to check back at their PC every hour for sales? Or do we just wait to come home from work and read the email notifications of all the sales we missed because they were 1 hour long?

This whole thing feels consumer-unfriendly.
Pointless "event". Why would you even harass your player base by waking them up at ungodly hours and make them feel bad if they don't want to wake up at 3 AM to get something "discounted"? On top of that, it's still impossible to know if a specific MTX you want is on sale when the category name is "Violent Violets" or "Random".

Well, see you guys in January. Maybe.
OFC nolifers will have no problem checking in every hour ;)
"
xtcxtc wrote:

Looked nice for just 5 points! Hope you get something good from the free mystery box as well

Thank you. Got footsteps :)
"
medis13 wrote:
this just means that GGG is running low on money that's why GGG was pushing micro transactions daily and this sale means that GGG is getting really low on money to the point if this sale fales to make enuth money there might be some problems to GGG

It's in the realm of possibilities sure, I wouldn't just assume things though. Someone else wrote on the previous post that them hiring more is a red flag in terms of others possibly leaving? People are overanalyzing too much because they did these same type of thanksgiving sales in the past before and assuming the worst all the time is not a good habit, leads to constant unnecessary anxiety. At the same time though, a lot of businesses all over the world are hurting because of the current situation, so you never know.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Khajit has wares... If you have coin...✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Best Leagues Ever Made: Synthesis>Harvest>Delve✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Bring back: Heist Alt Quality Gems, sextants, gear enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Is there a window for the "extra character slot" to be on sale?
Will consider to get it if it is like 5 or 10 points :p
mayhem of mtx sale , ok
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
bejarid wrote:
No info about what's in your "themes" (so why would I bother to target any of these?).

No info about the discount % in the shop page (so why would I get excited about this sale? If all your heavy discount is about hideout decoration I, for example, am not interested at all).

We have to click on each items to get the original price inside a modal (are you competing for the worst web design 2020 award?).

I don't know if you have fixed the Heist league (but at least you have accepted to restart it on December 18 so we will see!) but your shop and annoncements does need a lot of work.

Kindly,
Bejarid.

I totally agree with this.

Really laughed at the click on each items to get the original price inside
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info