Thanksgiving 2020 Sale

"
webas wrote:
What is this "open beta micros". as in mtx from open beta? If yes then what are they?

That category includes most microtransactions that were released before the Path of Exile's official release in October 2013.
I dont need it... I dont need it.....
Wow, most microtransactions still cost more than most games on Steam!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Sadly already gotten all the sup packs I liked this year, if only you guys released it next year with the Core packs..... I'm holding on to my money for this one.
You can buy anything yes not just the sale items? because theirs some things i need but they are not on sale? Is the sale already on for the free box or?

Oh wow it just switched on me while i was looking at it, it went from awesome items to garbage with the garbage being priced higher than the good stuff before lol that sucks. I was gunna grab a supporter pack real quick but I'll to see if anything else good comes up.
Last edited by KingKatura on Nov 27, 2020, 12:19:17 AM
How do we know which 3 MTX are 90% or more?
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"

It tells you how much the normal price was slashed out in red that if its 90% off than you'll notice.
Thank you Bex and GGG for all that you do. Glad I waited to buy supporter packs. So hyped for mayhem and 3.12 with the mtx I get
"
The Schedule
To view the below schedule in your local time, log into your account. If you're not sure which time zone it's displaying, go to your preferences and set the correct time zone.

weird way to attract gamers with such still toxic prices. in my eyes they are still high prices.

but this doesnt matter. untill i am not rewarded by game itself, il wont spend any single cent in this game.

mtx wont reduce my lags.. maybe in some cases yep. but meh. mtx wont make me feel rewarded and either it helps my gameplay whatsoever.

if i start being happy again in this game. then i would consider to spend more. mainly in tabs

you guys should have pricetagged affinity tabs..

my brother started playing this game. gave him mirror tier gear. and did take it back after week. gave him idea of this game. how it is. havent seen him since :D
im not bad. its game what makes people bad.
fk archnemesis.
"

Yes me too!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info