Thanksgiving 2020 Sale

Just checked the schedule and couldn't find the Storm caller set(+back attachment) is it going to be on sale by any chance?
"
shymangoo wrote:
Just checked the schedule and couldn't find the Storm caller set(+back attachment) is it going to be on sale by any chance?
Check in thunderous blues at 3 pm gmt.

"
Blank2567 wrote:
I am still waiting for the Illusionist themed MTX to show up, it has not so far. Was it not supposed to be on sale?
Yeah, Illusionist, Angels & Demons, Black & White, Clowns and the Asian Dragon set didn't appear in any category at all.

I guess that's what this line is for:
"
Note that not every store item will be featured in the sale.
Shame. :/ I wanted to buy one of the character effects that isn't very new but sadly wasn't on sale in any category at all. They could have put it in violent violets because it's a purple one... but no. :(

"
suitto wrote:
Is there a window for the "extra character slot" to be on sale?
Will consider to get it if it is like 5 or 10 points :p
It's for 15... In the open beta sale, last one coming up at 2pm gmt.
"
Blank2567 wrote:
I am still waiting for the Illusionist themed MTX to show up, it has not so far. Was it not supposed to be on sale?
Yeah, Illusionist, Angels & Demons, Black & White, Clowns and the Asian Dragon set didn't appear in any category at all.

Thats a shame :/
Last edited by Blank2567 on Nov 30, 2020, 4:19:36 AM
Is it me or is the rotation of "Random" not so random?
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Thank you for sale !!
"
Xzorn wrote:
Each time "random" is up it's the same items in it for the same discount. It's just a name of a category that has items not fitting into other categories (mostly pets, helmets attachments, ho decor and old skill mtx).
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Xzorn wrote:
Each time "random" is up it's the same items in it for the same discount. It's just a name of a category that has items not fitting into other categories (mostly pets, helmets attachments, ho decor and old skill mtx).

Yea that's rather misleading and inappropriate naming.

If it's a set value then it's not random.

I guess "Miscellaneous Clutter" wasn't catchy enough.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Has anyone else not seen the Angels and Demons mtx on rotation?
Been waiting for Revenant Wings which I thought would be under the "Thunderous Blues" window but they are not there, anyone know which category these fall under?

"
Vrosh wrote:
Been waiting for Revenant Wings which I thought would be under the "Thunderous Blues" window but they are not there, anyone know which category these fall under?

Probably stygian if it wasn't in with the thunder stuff, which would be midnight GMT. ofc I'd also advise just checking every hour because apparently, that's what GGG wants us to do, without sleeping.

side note: Darkwood armour set is currently on sale for anyone that wants a more down to earth armour set. 35 mins before it rotates.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info