Thanksgiving 2020 Sale

"
Xzorn wrote:
Why are people freaking out about sales that happen normally on rotations?
Some stuff, especially very old mtx, are really high discount. I bought 2 items, 1 discounted from 50 to 15, other from 150 to 40. This is much better than regular rotating sale.

On the other hand, not every discount is so neat, for example character effects normally cost 210, go on rotating sale for 155, and in this sale are for 147... it's not really that much bigger of a discount, only 8 points?

Dunno why are people freaking out, it's obvious every company wants high website traffic, extra clicks, and impulse purchases. It's like... they're trying to make money as a business? Inconceivable!

I just wrote down which hours I should be checking the website (for example today after 4pm my time there are few extra themes I didn't check because it was in the middle of the night before). It takes less than 5 mins to check if what you want is on sale. You can use watchlist, refresh that page every hour, see if anything got on sale. You don't have to scroll through 200 things if you don't want to.
Rotating every hour is lame.
Did I just miss the sale everytime or are the Angels and Demons set excluded?
"
I just bought a discounted item from the shop to get a mystery box, i did not get the discounted price that was displayed. i was supposed to pay 5 points, i payed 50 instead for the catapult decoration

Sorry about this! Customer support should be able to help you resolve this. You can contact them at support@grindinggear.com
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Nov 29, 2020, 3:58:27 PM
"
suitto wrote:
Is there a window for the "extra character slot" to be on sale?
Will consider to get it if it is like 5 or 10 points :p

Yes
"
Ury401 wrote:
Fuck the amount of money you just made me spent ggg...

Thank you for your support.
"
sidC wrote:
Bring Back HARVEST

Okay!
"
elindred wrote:
The sale category just rolled over while I had the buy screen loaded from the previous category! I was charged 150 points for something that says on my screen costs 50 points! I really hope support can fix this for me.

Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we should be able to resolve this for you.
I am still waiting for the Illusionist themed MTX to show up, it has not so far. Was it not supposed to be on sale?
"
Did I just miss the sale everytime or are the Angels and Demons set excluded?

I think the only stuff in the rotations are Aura and skill effects. Unless it shows up on "Random" which seems to indeed be globally random.

Not really much Angel/Demon stuff though not surprised since the very first sale rotation wasn't too long ago but there's more new stuff in the rotations than I initially expected. Which is cool.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info