December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

You people* are brilliant! Whether one agrees with whatever you do or not (and how could that ever be even possible beats me), the fact remains. Hats off to you!

Edit: *people of GGG
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
Last edited by Nizhidrhamannit on Nov 23, 2020, 2:45:19 PM
POg
@Bex_GGG
Is there any incentive to play HC in those events ?
Or are the rewards the same as SC ? (other than the demigod rankings I mean)

Ty
Last edited by Nite1984 on Nov 23, 2020, 3:38:36 PM
"
jjb1214 wrote:
I have a dumb person question:
"This event is voided. (Items and characters do not transfer to parent leagues at the end of the event)"; does this mean that nothing transfers to any other aspect of the game? (eg: standard / non-league mode)

Or does it just mean that it doesnt transfer to any other leagues that may be going on at the time?

I assume you'd retain what you obtain in standard mode; otherwise it seems like a weird event.

In this leagues , it's all about league prizes. Top players will compete for the demigod , while casual players will stop at level 50 . Since no legacy items drops, there is no reason to farm or to care for loot .
"
Nite1984 wrote:
@Bex_GGG
Is there any incentive to play HC in those events ?

You get a league all to yourself. Unless PoEDan decides to play again.
Well played GGG, well played.
MTX rewards for level 95 in a week?

I'd say hold my beer, but I'd need you to hold my job instead because that's not practical at all.

I can only imagine what kind of playerbase turnout/retention you'd have for the next 2 months if these rewards were guaranteed and not based on chance (each one could be - Pick 1 of 3 options) It's all old mtx anyways.

With 300,000 players playing (probably FAR more but I'll use it for ballpark numbers in this example), having 1000 of each mtx to dish out is pretty meaningless imo. I'm not lucky enough to roll a 1d100 and land a crit. It's just false hope.

Ah well, Mayhem should be pretty swag. I just wish these fun & rippy events/races were far more common.. they used to be, once upon a time..
Last edited by dizz on Nov 23, 2020, 5:01:09 PM
Last edited by Kostax on Nov 23, 2020, 4:51:48 PM
But... endless delve, the only thing I'd LOVE to play more than anything, is 1 day after Cyberpunk release...........
/uglycrying

won't be able to play that mode then...
https://www.twitch.tv/velzanna/
rathalos_ > woox

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info