December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

SWEEEET!!!

Sounds fun GGG. I asked for no sulphite delve before delve ended when they announce a flash back league for after delve.. I knew you was listening GGG!! How are the thresh hold jewel quest rewards going to work for the endless delve? I think there should be some sort of event every mid league imo. Adds a lot of spice to the game, and fun.
One-Week Mayhem :

As usual going to be a funny one with a lot of currencies & ideas !
Annoyed to see it run for only 1 week ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

One-Week Endless Delve :
(ง •̀_•́)ง YES !
(っ◕‿◕)っ HYYYYYYPE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Going to be a new approach to the game by removing so many items/ enchantments / rewards from our possibilities.
Downhearted to only see it go for a single week spin.

"
... from within the mine encampment. Lilly Roth will be available alongside Niko to provide access to skill gems.

i wished Navali was part of the crew too ༼ ºل͟º ༽
I would like just a bit more infos on how the pantheon is going to work without maps.

Three-Week Heist Flashback :

Looks like a way too long time... Three weeks ..? For something not even removed from the live servers. Would have been nice to see another league than this one. I really didn't enjoy Heist but at least it's not Synthesis. Ѱζ༼ᴼل͜ᴼ༽ᶘѰ

Still being thankful for the events, grateful for the gifts & fun going with it.
Last edited by Balsache on Nov 23, 2020, 12:32:15 PM
mayhem sounds fun. but a week? ew.

endless delve would be great if i could play with my friends as that's the entire point of the game for me.

heist was already awful we don't need a 2nd version. scrap this and make mayhem 3 weeks.
I would be happier with mayhem lasting for 3 weeks, but I wont complain. Guess I will play the flashback instead. 1 week seems to be a bit short to me with only a few hours game time every day.

But I wont touch heist in the flashback, I am playing heist league now and almost completely ignoring the league mechanic.

And the endless delve event. Intresting because during leagues I usually ignore delve as well, but an event centered around it may be good.

Anyways, good stuff.
Endless Delve YaYaYaY
I have a dumb person question:
"This event is voided. (Items and characters do not transfer to parent leagues at the end of the event)"; does this mean that nothing transfers to any other aspect of the game? (eg: standard / non-league mode)

Or does it just mean that it doesnt transfer to any other leagues that may be going on at the time?

I assume you'd retain what you obtain in standard mode; otherwise it seems like a weird event.
"
a_k_a wrote:
Nice! This is not that SSFHC community race BS.

HYPE!
Not a fan of these temp races. You can’t keep anything, therefore a complete waste of time (like the meager chance of winning an mtx prize). These mechanics should already be integrated into league years ago. Like the rest of the world (including GGG), I’ll be playing Cyberpunk on Dec 10.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Dang, three events, this is looking dope.
Adding a request for the Crafting Bench in Endless Delve. Half the point of the bench is to make SSF more manageable, providing mods that are less potent than what rares could give, but with the flexibility to patch up holes in your character's stats.

It doesn't need to have veiled, but even the basic teeny mods(level 1 resists, attributes, hp/mp/es) would make the league much more enjoyable. If you're adding books of skill and ascendency points to the delve progression, it would be very easy to add crafting recipes along with it. The functionality already exists, since Delve IS where you find the socket recipes.

Consider it, maybe?
Take care of yourself, and don't feel the need to strain or crunch. Taking delays to make a better expansion league is preferable to trying to jam one in at an arbitrary date.
Last edited by SuperTaster on Nov 23, 2020, 1:35:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info