December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

Can we get Endless Delve as a standalone game mode..
A dumb question, but what are requirements to META build for this endless delve? Super life regen, or running speed? or what?
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
Corpse removal and clear speed mainly.

I predict a lot of occultists for profane bloom.
"
jjb1214 wrote:
I have a dumb person question:
"This event is voided. (Items and characters do not transfer to parent leagues at the end of the event)"; does this mean that nothing transfers to any other aspect of the game? (eg: standard / non-league mode)

Or does it just mean that it doesnt transfer to any other leagues that may be going on at the time?

I assume you'd retain what you obtain in standard mode; otherwise it seems like a weird event.

yep.. after those events finish then no transfer/merge of accumulated loot to standard or parent heist league.
sounds fun ? sarcasticaly yes, we can optain rewards such as those mtx. and that weird unique wich increases our size. but those uniques are targeted to standard rich guys who have 20k exalts and 200 mirrors. to flip from one rich guy to another till one of them is loser. or till price is idioticaly high for usless item just to flex in town. whatever makes those flippers autotrade botters happy.
fk archnemesis.
"
Programysh wrote:
A dumb question, but what are requirements to META build for this endless delve? Super life regen, or running speed? or what?

Just youtube deep delve poe

In reality, after a certain level (around 1000 depth) no defenses will aid you, you die if you get hit.

Sooooo.. that frees you up to ignore life, ES, and focus on damage and maybe avoidance.

So if you really want to go deep, look up low hp delve builds.

However, if you just want to go to 500, you can pick up some champion/jugg high armour tank build with most any melee skill.
Dec 4 - One-Week Mayhem Sad
Dec 11 - One-Week Endless Delve Sad
Dec 18 - Three-Week Heist Flashback Meh
Jan 7 - 3.13 Announcement Livestream Baby Something
Jan 11 - Heist Ends on PC Finlay Thank you
Jan 15 - 3.13 PC Launch Hoping it would be better then last few leagues

We don't want any of these events or anything we want new league
Last edited by medis13 on Nov 23, 2020, 2:17:48 PM
yey gonna participate in all events ty ggg this stuff is going to be fun after all my gauntlet deaths :D
"
Can I play my existing character?
No, you'll need to make new characters in each event.

As someone who is not in the slightest interested in race leagues, can I keep playing the current league and complete my challanges until 3.13 is released in January or am I screwed over by this stuff?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Will the current Heist Leagues end and migrate to standard on December 4th?

Heist ends on January 11.

Thank god!
Last edited by Ygidua on Nov 23, 2020, 2:20:46 PM
"
Verrde wrote:
So uhhh... How is free points and ascendancy points going to be handled in endless delve? Will it just be assigned at certain levels?

Yes
Sorry to say...

GGG you do not even think about shit you are doing, right?
Three-Week Heist Flashback
=> 3 weeks a normal league :D :D :D :D

[Removed by Support]
...see below what I mean...

You give us shit!

"
Will have a random selection of three of the following mods:
2 Additional Rogue Exiles
2 Additional Invasion Bosses
1 Additional Breach
2 Additional Strongboxes
3 Additional Tormented Spirits
2 Additional Perandus Chests and a 33% chance to spawn Cadiro
3 Additional Rare Monster Packs with Nemesis Mods
3 Additional Magic Monster Packs with Bloodlines
1 Additional Abyss
2 Additional Harbingers
1 Timeless Monolith
1 Metamorph
1 Delirium Mirror
Beyond

If you have 3 mods, it's just a fucking normal map we play.....or even less :D
...not even worth creating a seperate league for this.

Next time.... DUMP EVERY FUCKING MOD YOU HAVE in this league, THEN it's gonna be fun!

GGG, start playing your own game (to understand what player really want), else you gonna lose more and more players.

Had to explode, sorry not sorry.
Last edited by FoolThrottle on Nov 23, 2020, 2:57:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info