December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

"
Will be interesting to see how much the player #s drop on Dec 10. I suspect GGG positioned endless Delve (due to popularity) as a gauge to measure PoE player retention and more importantly current game state viability. Your beloved GGG indeed does have an agenda...

Why would they do that? Cyberpunk 2077 is going to take their entire player base for months. Competition must be avoided.
Give us Poe2 already, stop postponing it
i think my kiddo does not have a mom in december, this will comsume me entirely. LOL.

nah just kidding, but household will be on the hubby's side >_>
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
"
Woodcutta wrote:
"
Will be interesting to see how much the player #s drop on Dec 10. I suspect GGG positioned endless Delve (due to popularity) as a gauge to measure PoE player retention and more importantly current game state viability. Your beloved GGG indeed does have an agenda...

Why would they do that? Cyberpunk 2077 is going to take their entire player base for months. Competition must be avoided.

You may count me out of the entire player base... i will play POE even if the world is ending...
It is your own damn fault...
Question: Will we be able to play heist during this event?
It is your own damn fault...
endless delve ?

holy fuck thats the most boring shit.
delve is already boring as hell in normal play but this will beat everything

Yawn ..

What is the reason to make all items voided?

Are there such imbalanced drops?

After Harvest the standard is flooded with mirror-tier gear, what can do the endless delve or mayhem to that?

I really hope that GGG will reconsider the solution for voiding items after league ends.
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
Add a legion also there alongside with breach who cares for exiles and spirits at all..Cmon you had a good chance and you picked the most boring ones where is legion/bestiary/perandus/metamorph even a "permanent delirium until you force stop it" thing would be nice too
"
Velzanna wrote:
But... endless delve, the only thing I'd LOVE to play more than anything, is 1 day after Cyberpunk release...........
/uglycrying

won't be able to play that mode then...

You do realise that cyberpunk will be there after a week anyways right?Its not the end of the world if you dont play a story game on the exact same of release while something else you like has a day restriction just skip the spoils. Cyberpunk’s multiplayer project will be released on 2022-23 anyways
"
Kellzzz wrote:
Question: Will we be able to play heist during this event?

Answer: Yes.
Jan 11 - Heist Ends on PC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info