Chrome Extension to detect recipes in your inventory

"
njs50 wrote:
That is correct. It currently doesn't show equipped items because the original app was for crafting, not looking at inventory. perhaps i'll update it one day.

would be nice as an additional option to select 'include equipped stuff' ;)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
would be nice as an additional option to select 'include equipped stuff' ;)

Yeah I added a ticket to remind me.

I'll probably add everything inc socketed gems into the inventory screen and then exclude them from the crafting.
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
thanks for your patience!

(especially) for the ones who need to update their extension manually, it would be good to have updates announced by a little message here, its missing since some versions.
--
"
skunk27 wrote:
"
Zakaluka wrote:
right now, poe plus is spinning on refresh and won't successfully load my stash.

Last week, it worked. Nothing in your FAQ about this :./

Any ideas?

Have you tried uninstalling the extension and downloading from ttps://github.com/njs50/poe_ext/raw/master/poe_ext.crx again?

Edit: Nevermind.
IGN: RagingShien
Last edited by Shien on Jul 31, 2012, 1:39:01 PM
"
skunk27 wrote:
The one at the start of the thread is old and not supported anymore, did you try the one i posted?

Ah, this was not clear. If the original is unsupported at this point, and that makes the OP deprecated, could we possibly close this thread and start another? This bit is slightly confusing. That the thread is still active and healthy leads us to believe that the original project is still in working order.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
For some reason this extension doesn't work for me now since the beta weekend ended. It just gets stuck on the initial loading screen and nothing happens. I've uninstalled and re-installed it as well. Version .50 I believe?

EDIT: NvM I figured it out. For some reason I was logged out of the Path of Exile site on Chrome, no idea why. All is working now just fine.
Last edited by Intertwined on Jul 31, 2012, 10:08:06 AM
The extension hasn't registered any changes in my inventory for a couple of days now.
THY MIDLANDS SHALL BE MINE OWN OR I SHALL DEFECT
@njs50 (not sure if there are other cooks working on this fork of the extension, or even if there are other forks):

I'm one of the noobs that have joined the closed beta since playing the Open Weekend last weekend.

Came across this extension while getting familar with the forums and thought I'd give it a try.

After finally getting the right version installed (this thread really should be deprecated if the version in the OP is no longer being maintained, and the message can't be edited), I'm still having trouble getting things working.

All I'm currently seeing is a black navigation bar across the top of the page with the ext name, version (0.50), and a button that opens some additional options or settings. Among other things, I see, under "Crafting", the message "No Character Selected" which I assume means the ext isn't able to access my PoE account.

I have a 2nd tab open to my PoE account, and am able to browse my character's items and stash (yes, I only have a single character at the moment <grin>).

If it matters, I also have Firefox running, since I use it for most surfing purposes, and reserve Chrome for more 'status-display' like tasks.

Any suggestions for getting things working as intended?
I try to help ;)

-you have to be logged in to the POE website with the (same) cromium browser (Iron works too here) before you start the extension.

-then you should have a menu to choose a league (if not already choosen) on the left side. this should start the reading process and after its finished (could need some minutes) it offers you all recipes it could detect on your chars ('Crafting' menu). With the various options in the 'Inventory' you can filter and browse your whole stash (+ the inentories of the league's chars). Actually, the reports exclude all geared stuff.

Having Firefox simultaneously open, even with been logged in to POE, never caused any problems here.
--
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jul 31, 2012, 12:21:23 PM
It seems that clicking on the league (choosing?) did the trick and caused it to finish loading!

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info