Chrome Extension to detect recipes in your inventory

Thanks Mr. Nj ^^

Again, I tried to just update it by Chrome extensions and it crashed, if you wanna update it you may have to uninstall and install it again :D
"
slevin06 wrote:
Again, I tried to just update it by Chrome extensions and it crashed, if you wanna update it you may have to uninstall and install it again :D

Seems a bit odd to me. I use the auto update from my gaming pc each time without any problems. I also test the autoupdate on my mac after I push each version. Haven't had a crash yet.

Something must be making your chrome angry I think, I haven't heard of anyone else with that issue.

We're you just turning on developer mode form chrome://extensions and clicking update all? Alternatively it should auto update by itself (i think it checks for a new version every couple of hours).
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
"
slevin06 wrote:

Never crashed me here. Autoupdate doesnt work with the portable version of Iron (but I think to have it working with the installer version on another pc), so I have to visit the github homepage to redownload it for each new version - and that always replaced the older version with no problems.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
This seems brilliant!

A couple of issues though,

When loading it seems to stick on one part of the process where it has 2 requests queued and 0 requests available.
This resolves after exactly 60 seconds which suguests a timeout. The rest of the loading process then takes about another 10 seconds or so.

The inventory view when I select belts only shows 3. I have about 17 characters most of whom are wearing belts.

This is really irritating. This has so much potential but I can't rely on it. I really want to use it to juggle equipment. ie. I have several characters around level 12. What are the best boots I own for that level?
"

When loading it seems to stick on one part of the process where it has 2 requests queued and 0 requests available.
This resolves after exactly 60 seconds which suguests a timeout. The rest of the loading process then takes about another 10 seconds or so.

That is because GGG throttle requests to the server. You can make 15 requests per minute or something like that. once you hit the limit then it has to wait before it can make more requests.

"

The inventory view when I select belts only shows 3. I have about 17 characters most of whom are wearing belts.

That is correct. It currently doesn't show equipped items because the original app was for crafting, not looking at inventory. perhaps i'll update it one day.

It also doesn't show gems that are socketed into things :p
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
just installed,

works great!

Had a bunch of orbs i never even knew i could get,

<3 you much!
It's How You Handle Adversity That Molds the Man
right now, poe plus is spinning on refresh and won't successfully load my stash.

Last week, it worked. Nothing in your FAQ about this :./

Any ideas?
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
"
Zakaluka wrote:
right now, poe plus is spinning on refresh and won't successfully load my stash.

Last week, it worked. Nothing in your FAQ about this :./

Any ideas?

Have you tried uninstalling the extension and downloading from ttps://github.com/njs50/poe_ext/raw/master/poe_ext.crx again?
yup, went into developer mode, uninstalled it, then reloaded from the link at the top of this thread.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
The one at the start of the thread is old and not supported anymore, did you try the one i posted?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info