We The North - guild for mature players

IGN:coomsicle_sanctum (will possibly be changed in the near future, along with forum name - ive been around a long time, continuing names from old accounts and other games) discord: Cosmic8K#6782
im 29 years old and i've been playing poe on and off since beta. i took a hiatus from gaming for a few years, but recently came back and got addicted to a game called albion, so much so that i built a new PC so as to not be playing on an obsolete system from 2016... i'm no longer having fun in that, so i've returned to my roots and am also exploring Lost Ark, since i can actually run everything smoothly.

i'm looking for a social guild, as well as a guild that is close knit and likes to play together / maybe makes plans for upcoming leagues (ie: i'll go aurabot, you go x, you go Y, we can party level together). I play SC leagues and i'll mess around in standard a bit because there are a ton of league mechanics i am unfamiliar with, since i quit a bit after legacy league. apparently divines are the new exalts, and i have plenty of those, so i'll probably treat standard like a test server of sorts. i am a grindy guy, a collector, and eventually will be pushing for challenges. but right now im just getting back into the swing of things

i have days where i am particularly social and days where i am not, so long as it's not required I'm in voice chat every single day, i'd love to join! (most days i will be!im not anti social, but i am an introvert and need to recharge sometimes)
Last edited by siclepath on Jan 20, 2023, 1:41:50 PM
Hello
I am a mature player who was playing a few years ago. At that time I was so limited because of my old crappy pc but I built a new one.

I’m 38 years old with lot of responsibilities so I jus play a couple hours a day at max.

I’m native Spanish and fluent speaking French & English.

Actually playing sanctum league with a SRS beginner build and working on swapping to HOT build.

IGN: Hwaves

I would love to join a community and share experiences and group with other fellas.
I like to craft and trade.

Kind regards,
invites have been sent, welcome.
*_*
Last edited by Dio90 on Jan 27, 2023, 5:21:00 PM
Hey there, looking to join. Really got into the game this league, just trying to learn how to make money :).

20 year old university student in Ontario.
IGN is KryptedDNA
Skol!

CoolCookie
requesting to join the North. I work a lot and play irregular hours. I want to get into the "proper game" this time. My build needs work and I have a lot to learn. I can say this much: Icestorm is fun.

I'm usually some form of "scruffy" on forum/steam/discord.

I brought cookies. If you ask nicely, I might defrost them.
Last edited by scruffy777 on Feb 1, 2023, 10:15:14 PM
Hey there! I'm a 31 year old casual active player from southern Ontario. I don't get to play a crazy amount of hours due to work and family life but I try to play as much as I can.

Still somewhat new to the game, but looking for a good community to play with.

Thanks!
Greetings! ^^

I'd love to join a friendly community! I started around 2016(?) but stopped shortly after, then come back around 2021 (Ultimatum?) and stayed on until now.

Looking forwards to seeing everyone soon!
@Deadstylin

Mature player playing since Beta. Looking for an active Canadian-based guild to form connections with. Low maintenance and zero drama. Happy with Discord as well.

Thanks!

invites have been sent if you weren't already in a guild.
welcome!

:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info