We The North - guild for mature players

Hi, my character is Trinctum, a shadow and on the saboteur standard league. Currently on lvl 47. I chose the shadow so I can run away quick :p

I am from the Uk, female and mature. I love to play games and do leatherwork as a hobby (mainly handbags!) I like rp games and character building but I'm not very good but I try. I mainly play single player but I am looking to join a guild to share this great game xx

Hey there! Just looking for a casual, kind guild to hang out with :)

I'm 38 (or 39? can't remember anymore lol), live in the US state of Oregon, and play some PoE between outdoor adventures and kickboxing for fun. Looking forward to light socialization and in-game fun. Fine with Discord. I don't really play for the endgame, just enjoy messing with new experimental builds.

Character name: SpaceCats

Currently trying to maximize my cats per second per degree. Can't decide whether to focus them all in front or spread them out in a circle. Anyway, they mostly just go where they please after being unleashed, being cats and all that.

Thanks!
Hey!

I am a casual player in PoE, i do play alot when i do. For me games without a social aspect like guild chat and such, is not much fun. I'm looking for a casual guild were i can chat in guild chat, and play the game.

Seeing im from Norway i feel the guild name also fits me :)

- Edvinbf
Hello there my name is TweaK and I am in my 30's. I've played a few leagues of softcore but am still learning much about the game. I live an hour or so away from Vancouver, BC. I also play many other games such as rust and dota. Formerly Ive been in a guild with some of my clan mates from other games but they do not play poe much and I find myself having no idea how to progress from late maps into endgame. Im hoping I can learn a lot from everyone. This game reminds so much of D2 from when i was a kid its very nostalgic to me.

Thanks, Tweak
invites have been sent, welcome.
Longstanding player since: Jul 28, 2012

Looking for adults to play the game with.

US server
an invite has been sent, welcome.
Hey, I've been playing the game since 2015, but only seriously returned to it since 3.15. I usually try to push to 40/40 and level 100.

Looking for a social group to interact with, as all global channels seem to die out towards the league's end.

I am 29, from Lithuania.

Current character: Joksee_FrostBabes lvl 99
Last edited by Joksee on Feb 27, 2023, 12:48:07 PM
Hey there,

Old player coming back, currently with my Lvl 86 raider, her name is Moon_Luna. But my STEAM account is "CalistaMoon".

My minor characters are all in a guild made by me and an old friend who doesn't play anymore, and I like this game so much that I came back to it. Is just too hard to play it alone.

I am from Latin America, a country called Paraguay. I am 39 years old.
invites have been sent, welcome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info